Chapter 1

Who do you want me to be?





Eunmi (you)


With a big sigh I closed my laptop and placed it beneath my bed, I just finished watching the second episode of my boyfriend's new drama "The Heirs".
 

I wished I could say I completely loved the drama, that I enjoyed the plot a lot, and that I fully loved his character...but I can't, not because I didn't liked it, I honestly loved the drama and of course his acting is excellent as always! But I couldn't even fully concentrate in the whole show because of him being paired up with her...with Krystal.
 

No, I wasn't a psych girlfriend that hated every girl that went near him, or didn't want him to talk or hang out with other girls, I know he's an Idol, I knew what dating him implied and I know that's his job and he loves it, I just hated the fact that his character was so like him that it felt like it was actually him saying all that sweet and loving stuff to her and it wasn't just an act.

The way he looked at her, the way he smiled at her, the way he talked to her...all of that did bothered me.
 

Also, I honestly didn't like Krystal, at all. I met her some months ago because of Amber, we were really close friends and she wanted me to get along with her group, all of the other girls were nice and kind but Krystal...let's say she made it clear that she really didn't wanted to befriend me. 

She wasn't really rude to me or anything like that she was just clearly not interested in hanging out with me. I wasn't mad or annoyed about her being like that, I didn't liked her because of her attitude, she was always acting like a spoiled brat, always demanding attention and always throwing tantrums, I simply didn't liked people like her and I disliked her even more now that she spent more time with Min Hyuk than I did.
 

For the first time in a while I was happy he wasn't home yet, but... that meant he was with her... "God Eunmi! Why are you acting like this?" I was annoying myself for acting like a retarded psych girl, he was with her AND all the other cast, staff, etc. because that's his job! 
 

"Whaaaaa!" I'm having a mental breakdown.
 

I want to wait for him but I don’t want him to see me all frustrated, he always knows when something's going on and I don’t want him to find out I was... a little jealous.
 

I went to change into my pajamas (some shorts and one of his "BLUE MOON" concert t-shirts) and laid in his side of the bed, I wanted to sleep with his scent near me, I missed him a lot.

 

Min Hyuk's POV

 

"Sorry hyung I can't, I haven't had free time lately and I want to rest a little"
 

I said to Yong Hwa Hyung who called me right after filming was done.

He wanted to go out to have some drinks with the guys and truth is I wasn't that tired, but all I wanted to do right now was to get home soon...
 

"Just say you miss your girlfriend Min Hyuk it's not as if we didn’t know you were dying to get home to see her" Jung Shin said in a mocking way.
 

"Yeah Min Hyuk, you at lying"
 

Said Jong Hyun Hyung, joining my other 2 teammates with their laughter.

Well honestly they were right, I missed Eunmi a lot, I thought me being in a drama again wouldn't be a problem for us, but it was just my first week filming and it was already too hard to say goodbye first hour in the morning and get to see her again too late at night.
 

" Ya! Are you still there lover boy?  Have you talked with Eunmi? "

Jung. Shin asked,
 

"Yeah, we talked this morning before coming to set, why?"
 

" mmm...she called some hours ago, she said she just wanted to talk, she kept on asking about Krystal~"

He said singing the last part,
 

"Seems like our lovely Eunmi is kind if jealous"

Said Jong Hyun.
 

"Oh come on guys! Eunmi isn't the kind of girl that gets jealous over this kind of stuff" I said confidently.
 

"Well I'm not so sure about that, even I got jealous watching my cutie pie being all lovey dovey with Krystal unnie~" whined Jung Shin.
 

After he said that the 3 of them started to laugh hysterically.
 

"I think I know my girlfriend better than you guys and I’m sure she isn't jealous at all she would understand it was just work and that my acting with Krystal didn’t mean anything special,  she isn’t the type to worry about girls I work with"

"Hahahahahaha yeah sure Min Hyuk, why don’t we make a bet then?"
Yong Hwa proposed.


"Ok I’m on~"
 

"The loser buys meat for the 4 of us deal?"
 

"Deal, so what do we have to do?" I asked.
 

"First go home and get Eunmi, we'll see you guys at the dorm at 10:30,"

...

Super crappy I know ;0;, I guess I’ll rewrite it this week u3u.
I’ll update soon I swear <3
hope you don’t bash me ;u;/