o11

Living With Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Mirae was at downstairs getting ready to go to her class and so did L.joe. while Mirae was making a coffee L.joe came downstairs “yah~ aren’t you going to class?” asked L.joe “im going~ wait, I thought you’ve already went~ usually you will go earlier than me~” said Mirae “want some coffee?” offered Mirae “actually, both of us have to go together today~ and no I don’t want coffee~” said L.joe as he fixed his hair in front of the mirror in living room. *wait-what?! Going together? Wow he did not just asked me that!* surprised Mirae. “Together? We’ve never going to college together and why suddenly you said that?” asked Mirae *is he being nice to me?* thought Mirae.

“don’t get me wrong~ today we have to pick up our wedding photos and we both have a family dinner~ don’t you remember?” asked L.joe “I-I never know~” said Mirae *I thought he was being nice to me~* thought Mirae sadly “haish what have you’ve been doing? You know nothing? Your dad didn’t tell you anything about it?” asked L.joe and Mirae shook his head “whatever~ maybe my parents just informed me~” said L.joe “are you ready?” asked L.joe “yup! I am!” said Mirae and washed the mug that she used just now.

Then, both of them went to the college together by L.joe’s car. When they reached the college, L.joe parked his car at the back of the building. “urm sorry to ask but why did you parked your car here?” asked Mirae as she unbuckled her seatbelt. “Because no one knows that you and I are married except your Jinhwan and Rachelle~” answered L.joe and turned off his car engine. “O-okay…. im going first~” said Mirae “thanks!” said Mirae as she ran to her class. “What did you thanked me for?” said L.joe as he shook his head with a smiled crooked on his face. While Mirae was on her way to her class, she bumped into Jinhwan.

“Hey watch where you’re going girl~” said Jinhwan. Mirae was about to sat sorry but when she looked up it was Jinhwan. “jinhwan! Im sorry~” said Mirae “where did you parked you bicycle?” asked Jinhwan “I not cycling today~” said Mirae “then? How?” asked Jinhwan “L.joe and I went here together~” said Mirae and smiled “what? That dude? You went here with him? How?” asked Jinhwan “because we’re picking up our wedding photos together and later we have a family dinner~” said Mirae “ahhh so that’s why he went here with you~” said Jinhwan.

“It’s okay~ as long as im with him, im fine~ I hate when he ignored me… I like the side of him being like this towards me~” said Mirae *as long as you happy~ im happy too~* thought Jinhwan and smiled. “I have to go to class now~ see you friend~” said Mirae and left Jinhwan behind. Jinhwan looked at her from behind till Mirae out of his sight. “I hope you’re happy with him…” said Jinhwan and walked to his class. When Mirae reached the hall, she saw that L.joe isn’t here yet. *probably he went to meet teen top~* thought Mirae as she took her seat.

 

-------------------

 

After their class ended, as what Mirae and L.joe planned, they went to take their wedding photos together. L.joe went to his car first and then Mirae showed up. “What took you a long time? I’ve waited for you about 10 minutes~” said L.joe “sorry~ I went to have a talk with Jinhwan for a while~ I thought you went to meet Teen top~” said Mirae “no I wasn’t ~” said L.joe “okay okay im sorry for being late. happy?” said Mirae. L.joe just rolled his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter