A Mischievious Morning

My mischievious lover

A/N: I wrote this story at 2am in the morning, just because I couldn't get the whole idea of  a kim jong kook and Loki pairing out of the head

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cold sheets were felt under his fingertips as he rolled over to give his lover a cuddle, "he must have gone to the gym early today" he muttered out as he checked the time '7.00am'. 
 
As he gets out of bed he sighs and pouts that his boyfriend had once again left him to go work out.
 
 While sulking, a devilish thought enters his head and wonders if he could get away with cooking the most coveted yet the food his lover hated the most 'pizza'
 
As he opened the fridge, his conscience began to gnaw at him, but the devil on his shoulder, thought off all the wonderful  punishments that may occur that night. 
 
The devil on his shoulder won out! As he began preparing the ingredients for the pizza, he heard keys turn in the lock and shivered in anticipation.
 
As the door opened, he called out to inform his lover that he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. 
 
As Jong Kook stepped into the house, he could feel that his boyfriend who had a knack for mischief, was plotting something. 
 
He smirked as he entered the kitchen all the while plotting how to torture his mischievous boyfriend for cooking his most hated dish, all the while drooling internally, so he didn't give his boyfriend the satisfaction. 
 
Loki smirked as Jong Kook stepped into the kitchen, all the while ogling at his boyfriend's sweat ridden white V-Neck. 
 
As the two had a stare-off, Loki mentally undressed his sweaty boyfriend, while Jong Kook imagined the sorts of punishment, he was planning to inflict on his annoying boyfriend tonight.