Kai ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
.(¯`v´¯) 
..`•.¸.•´ 
(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃) 
./█\ ♥/█\
You sat on your couch watching Christmas movies until you heard a knock.
 
*Knock Knock*
 
"Open up." You heard the person say. You knew this voice too well to not recognize it.
 
"Jongin!" You yelled as you opened the door.
 
"Hey!" He yelled as you gave him a big hug.
 
"I haven't seen you in months, where have you been?"
 
"I've been working a lot lately." He replied as he shook his head. "But that doesn't matter, how have you been, _______?" 
 
"Same old, I work, eat, sleep and live. You know the normal life. But come in, it's cold outside." You say as you open the door wider for Jongin to come in.
 
"Is it okay if my kids come with me?" He asked.
 
"Kids?" You asked confused. You don't remember Jongin ever getting married, or did he? But who ever she is she must be a good person to get his heart. I would be really jealous if I knew that person. I know I like him, no, I mean love him a lot. But I guess I'll never have him, he already has kids.
 
"Yeah, kids." He grinned. "Come here you." He smiled as he looked behind and clicked his tounge. And there you saw two dogs.
 
"You said you had kids, did you mean dogs?" You asked as you tiltled your head.
 
"Yes, I mean my dogs, you know I always called them my kids." He laughed as his two little dogs walked through the door.
 
"Wow, it must've been a while then." You sighed as you bent down to pet one of his small dogs. 
 
"Yeah, it's been a while." He sighed as he sat down on the couch. "So, what has my best friend been up to lately? Did you get a boyfriend? Any special relationships I should know about." He asked as he moved his bangs away from covering his eyes.
 
"No, not really. How about you?"
 
"Same, that's kinda why I came to you. I needed some company, since you know it's going to be Christmas Eve and I don't think taking time off my usual schedule would hurt." He smiled.
 
"Yeah, I really missed you Jongin." You slightly smiled.
 
"Same here, I missed you a lot too." He smiled a little. "Hey, you wanna come with me and walk my dogs?"
 
"Sure, just let me get ready." You smiled as you walked into your room and pulled out your boots and a warm jacket and lastly a scarf. You walked out your room and say Jongin playing with his two small dogs.
 
"You ready?" He smiled as you nodded and opened the front door. As both of you walked out he stopped and looked at you. "Hey, you wanna help me by walking one of my kids, or I mean dogs?" He chuckled as you laughed at his mistake.
 
"Sure, why not?" You smiled as you took one of the leashes from him. "So, where are you planning to go to walk your 'kids?' "
 
"I was thinking we could just walked around, where ever the wind takes us." He answered as you just nodded and followed the direction he was going. "So, are you planning to do anything for Christmas Eve?" 
 
"I just wanted to visit you really." He replied as he looked down at his feet.
 
"Really? You did?"
 
"Mhmmm...Don't laugh at me okay? I just really missed you. I haven't seen you in months and I thought visiting my best friend would be a good thing. Unless you don't want me to."
 
"No, I missed you and I wanted you to visit but I didn't want to take up your precious time." You answer as the both of you started to walk across a long bridge. You didn't know you were in a middle of a bridge, you were too occupied on talking to Jongin. You suddenly stop walking, you were afraid of heights and you were on a bridge on the sidewalk where when you look down all you could see was a bottomless pit. Well that's what you always thought.
 
"__________?" Jongin said. "You're still scared of heights?" You looked at him and closed your eyes and nodded. "Okay, don't worry, we're almost over the bridge okay? Here, hold my hand." He said as he held out his hand as you opened your right eye to see where his hand was. You immediately slipped your hand into his. You haven't held his hand ever since you two were little kids. 
 
"Can we hurry up and pass this bridge already?" You complained as you closed your eyes shut and your grip on Jongin's hand got tighter.
 
"Okay, we're almost at the end okay?" He said slowly which comforted me a little bit but it didn't hide the fact I was scared.
 
"Hurry." You whimpered as you opened your eyes to see where the both of you were.
 
"Ta-dah! You made it!" He grinned.
 
"Thanks Jongin, you're the best when it comes to these things." You smiled.
 
"No problem, but wow, ________. You never changed."
 
"Is that bad?" You asked worried.
 
"No, not at all. But sometimes change is good." 
 
"Hey! No need to be so judgmental!" You yelled as you punched his arm softly.
 
"But that doesn't mean I don't like the way you are now, I like the real you. Sometimes I don't like it how people change as they grow up." Jongin smiled slightly.
 
"I guess you're right." You reply as the both of you continue walking never letting go of each other's hand even though you already passed the bridge. 
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"So, where should we go now?" You ask as the both of you sit down on a bench and watch as snowflakes fall on the grass.
 
"I don't know." Jongin replied as he watched his 'kids' playing with each other happily wagging their tails. Jongin is such a dog person. "Have you eaten?"
 
"Yeah, have you?" You ask as Jongin nodded. 
 
"Do you want to get something warm to drink?" He asked while you nodded.
 
"Yes please, I'm so cold."
 
"You're shivering." He said in concern.
 
"Yeah, I know." You replied as your teeth chattered. "Can we go now?" You begged as you hugged yourself.
 
"C'mon, let's go." He smiled as the both of you start walking to a cafe near by.
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"Hi, what would you two like to order?" The cashier asked.
 
"Yes, umm..Can we both have hot chocolate?" Jongin asked as he took out his wallet.
 
"You don't have to pay for mine." You say.
 
"No, let me pay, think of it as a Christmas gift." He chuckled as he took out his money and turned around to give me my hot chocolate.
 
"Thank you." You smiled as you inhaled the sweet smell of the hot chocolate. 
 
"C'mon let's get going." He smiled as he opened the door for me.
 
"Thanks, again." You chuckled as the both of you had a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and a leash in another.
 
"We better get you home before you get a cold or something." He said as he looked at his watch. "Oh, it's 25 minutes before Christmas Eve, we better hurry." He said as we continued to walk towards my house. 
 
After a while of walking we threw away our cups and walked with a leash in on hand only. 
 
But all of a sudden Jongin's dogs stopped and sniffed the air. Then all of a sudden they were playing with each other out of nowhere, how strange.
 
"That's weird, they never did that before." Jongin said as he turned around to see his dogs using their leashes to wrap Jongin and me together. 
 
Our bodies were so close to each other, I felt my face get warmer. I don't think I'm that cold anymore. I could smell the hot chocolate from his mouth.
 
"Sorry about that. I don't know what got over them." He said as he looked away and looked at his watch. "It's already Christmas Eve." He sighed as he looked at me in the eyes.
 
"Happy Christmas Eve!" You chuckled as you look straight into his eyes. 
 
"Hey, ______, can I tell you something?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"I l-like you." He confessed as he bit his bottom lip. "I understand if you don't want to return my feelings." He shook his head.
 
"Are you kidding? I like you too." You smiled as you hugged him and looked up at his face to see his facial expression. His eyes were wide full o joy and shock.
 
"You're not playing a prank or anything right?" He asked as he tilted his head. "You like me too?" He asked as I chuckled as nodded. "Well then." He smirked as he leaned his face towards mine. "Merry Christmas Eve." He chuckled as he kissed my lips. I stood there returning his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 
 
Wow, I never knew I would eventually love his dogs from now on.
(¯`v´¯) 
`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) 
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥