2 Is Harder Than 1

Who Would've Thought?

'You shouln't be making so much noise' he said, 'they're going to hear us and we don't want any scandals right now. Do we?'

Chanyeol was staring right at your eyes and smiling, but why was he doing this? Why were you even hiding? What are you hiding from?

'Mianhaeyo.. but ...' you were trying to say when suddenly he took a hold of you and his arms were wrapped around your own body.

Omo .. What is he doing?  .. Why was he suddenly holding you like this? 

'Oh! Mianhae  ... ' he said as he broke off that hug. 

'Andwae .. It's okay. Are you okay?' you asked him. There had to be someting wrong for him to suddenly act this way.

'No, I'm okay. Sorry to act like this so suddenly, you probably are scared'

'Anieyo, I'm just surprised' you said looking at the floor. You've tried to look at him in the eyes, but you just couldn't believe Chanyeol was standing in front of you and you knew that as soon as his eyes found yours and locked you would most likely faint.

'I really want to get to know you, but I don't think this is the best way to start off our relationship is it?' he laughed.

Relationship? What kind of relationship was he trying to talk about? Suddenly your phone vibrated in your coat pocket. 

Are you okay? Who was that? ~Baekhyun 

OH MY GOSH .. Baekhyun Oppa! You totally forgot about the fact that Baekhyun had seen Chanyeol take you away, but somehow he did not see Chanyeol's face, because he was asking who had taken you away.

'Your friends are probably worried, I mean it's already night time and you're out on the streets, right?' Chanyeol asked.

You lifted your head up and finallly looked him in the eyes. For the first time you were able to analyze his facial features. The way his lips pouted when he talked, his beautiful big eyes, and especially his beautiful big ears. And of course his incredible height. Oh! But don't be so obvious!!

You suddenly looked away and said, 'Oh .. yeah you're right. I should probably get going' 

You bowed and started to walk away, when suddenly a hand pulled yours and you found yourselve on a warm embrace. 

'I know this must be weird, but I don't really want you to leave. I know we just met and I don't know you, but for some reason, I feel like I've known you my whole life' Chanyeol sighed, and somehow you felt the truthfulness in is words. He broke off the embrace and gave your hand a light squeeze while he smiled at you. You couldn't help but to look him in the eye and smile back.

'I have your number remember?' you suddenly said while smiling.

'We'll be in touch, okay?' he smiled.

You nodded and bowed right after, making you way home.

Why aren't you answering? Are you okay? ~Baekhyun

Baekhyun Oppa! I'm okay. I'm sorry I hadn't answered. 

Yah! _____, who was that? You really got me worried. ~Baekhyun

Mianhaeyo Oppa. It was a friend playing a joke on me.

Arasso. Have a good night (: We'll talk later ~Baekhyun

 

What is going on? Is this really my life? You thought as you made your way to your apartment.