Fangirls?

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jessica and Soo Young were looking for their dear friend Hyoyeon she was coming from the bathroom walking towards where they were at. Jessica started to wave at her friend and Soo Young followed. Once Hyoyeon got to where her friends were and along with P&B, she started to smile at Kai and he smiled back at her. The P&B members were wondering why they were smiling at each other like that, especially Ginny.

Hyoyeon put her hand out and Kai shook her hand then as Hyoyeon smiled. “You did a great job today.” Kai smiled again and as he put one of his hands on his neck shyly. “Thanks Noona.” One of the Exo guys Baekhyun and Luhan asked in shock. “What? Noona?” Kris was a little miffed about this, he knew that they had a past together. Kris has a strong intuition, so couldn’t fool him most of the time. Hyoyeon smiled chicly. “So you recognized me boy?” Hyoyeon was very y top to bottom. People thought that out of her friends she was like the least attractive one face wise, but bodywise she was the best.

Kai showed his shy smile towards the older girl and Hyoyeon grabbed his hand again. “How have you been? It’s been awhile hasn’t it?” Kai just nodded. “How about you noona? I hope you are well.” The P&B members were wondering who this girl was but one thing was clear, they were somewhat close in the past. But, what were they really? Baekhyun got all curious so he tapped Kai on his arm and asked with a puzzled face. “You just called that girl noona? So, who is she? Cmon, do tell!”

Both Kris and Chanyeol knew what was up since they are the detectives and most intuitive ones in the group. Kris thought to himself, “I wonder if she was Kai’s first girlfriend?” Ginny stood around the P&B boys looking very curious about this Hyoyeon girl, she started feeling a bit uneasy. Kai decided to answer Baekhyun’s question after pondering about it for a bit.

“Bakehyun hyung, if you are so curious I will tell you, this girl next to me is my ex girlfriend that I dated for 6 months.” Everyone was shocked that Kai dated a noona thats so glamorous. She had a cute face and a perfect body that every girl would dream to have. The moment that Hyoyeon was Kai’s former girlfriend was revealed Ginny felt sad inside and Kris kept on looking at her as if he knew what she was feeling and thinking.

Ginny felt tempted to leave with her sudden insecurities and perhaps a little jealousy added to it, but she didn’t want to jump to conclusion since they haven’t seen each other in awhile. Ginny wanted to be understanding but it was hard to do that. Ginny kept on looking up and down Hyoyeon. She had such a nice body and Ginny looked at herself and she just saw nothing but a little girl’s body, at least that’s what she thought of herself as.

Henry and Key both congratulated the band and so did Tiffany. Tiffany decided to stand next to Kris and on to his other side was his new fangirl named Soo Young. Tiffany smiled at Kris and said sweetly, “Kris Oppa you did well today.” Kris let out a very small smile and just nodded. Then Tiffany went over to Ginny and gave her a hug. “Ginny, you did great. I am glad this gig turned out awesome!”

Ginny smiled back at her best friend. “Thanks for your support, and this is just the beginning.” While Ginny and Tiffany were conversing, Soo Young was all over Kris again and this bothered him. Tiffany had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter