Bruised

About Mini-skirts And Bathroom Doors

 

Bruised

 

A broad smile spread over the woman’s face, knowing that all eyes were on her as she exited the elevator. Softly brushing over her hair to make sure it was in place, she let her gaze wander over the desks that were lined up in a long row. Ringing, chatting and shuffling of paper and documents could be heard as she went around a corner, nearly bumping into a tall man. A short nod from her was enough to make him stop on his tracks. And, like the other male beings in the room, he also followed her with his eyes as she slightly bowed before continuing to walk through the room.

Bree didn’t have to turn around to see the expression on the men’s faces she passed; she could nearly feel the stares on her skin. A feeling she knew too well, a feeling she would like to bury or drown.

The sound of Bree’s high-heels were to her liking. The clicking on the plain floor was kind of disturbing for the people who were trying to work, but at the same time pleasing and boosting her own confidence. In general she didn’t care if her shoes, or rather the sound her shoes made, were disturbing the work of the people around her. Bree hates the police, so why should she make the effort and walk slower, silencing the noise?

With a straight face, she opened the plain grey door in front of her; the door she had been looking for. Without turning around - to check if the stares were still on her -, she closed the door behind her, somehow glad that the hot and unpleasant feeling from being stared at subsidised like a candy in a child’s mouth.

Bree was about to say something when the young man before her swiftly stood up and went around the corner, silencing her with a simple hand motion.

“I’ve already told you, no miniskirts in the office.” The man said sternly while leaning onto his desk; pointing towards Bree’s skirt.

A frown formed on the woman’s pretty face as she let herself fall into the chair right in front of the officer.

 

“But that’s one of my longest skirts.” She said, amusement written all over her face, as she tried to get a tiny reaction from the cold looking male in front of her. And, like she hoped for, his gaze went darker as he tried to calm his anger. His reactions - when the young woman was around - were a big contrast to his usual calm and collected self. After managing to control his feelings, the man raised one eyebrow and let out a defeated sigh, turning around to go back behind his desk.

 

“What do you have for me?” The officer asked, pulling out a folder from the first drawer.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to visit you, Chansung.” Bree said, crossing her legs while leaning back into the black leather chair she was sitting in.

 

“We are in the office, so it’s still Mr. Hwang or Sir; if you prefer it that way.” Chansung said, without looking up from the folder he was looking through.

 

A sneer rolled over the young woman’s lips as she followed Chansung’s hands, that were frantically looking for something.

 

“Really? As if I would call you like that. I only call my clients by their last name. And, since you aren’t one of my clients; I’ll call you by your first name.” Bree explained annoyed, since it wasn’t her first time explaining the officer her ways of talking to people.

 

“Sure.” He said, slightly smiling as he raised his head to look at the woman. “So, who do you call sir?” He asked, leaning his head onto his hand, that rested on the dark wooden desk. Bree wasn’t sure if she had seen right. Or was it really curiosity she had seen in the usually disinterested officer?

“Oh, old men. Or my partner, if he likes to be addressed as a sir.” Bree smiled, tilting her head from left to right, waiting for Chansung’s reaction.

 

“ partners?” He simply asked, closing the folder that had been more interesting than her a minute ago.

 

“Nah, not those. I mean the men I sincerely want to sleep with.” She said, getting rid of a loose strand of hair that was about to fall into her sight. Chansung seemed to think about her answer for a few seconds, commenting it with a short nod as he continued looking through the folder, which was surprisingly interesting again.

 

“So, why are you really here, Bree?” Chansung asked, his voice sounding demanding as he opened his drawer again, pulling out another folder; just that this folder was much thicker than the other, nearly seeming to burst.

 

“Hmmm, let me think. Oh, right. I’m your informant. And what do you get from an informant like me?” She asked in a mocking tone as she folded her arms before her chest, making her cleavage more visible.

 

Even if Chansung tried to ignore it, he couldn’t help but to swiftly glance at the view in front of him. He wanted to feel guilty, he was the chief of the gang department, a capable man that shouldn’t be impressed that easily. But he couldn’t help it; even so, he was still a man, a human being who felt desire.

He coughed as he raised his head, trying to act as if he hadn’t looked over the woman’s body in his chair. His mood got even grumpier as he saw the winning smirk of Bree, her eyes twinkling in amusement.

 

“They bring information. Am I right when I assume that you have something new for me?” Chansung asked, slightly pushing the thick folder before he also leaned back.

 

A short nod was the answer he got. Bree looked over the young officer, the man who had saved her a year ago. Her eyes roamed over his sharp features. His dark brown eyes patiently looked back at her, waiting for the information she had spoken of.

However, before she answered, her eyes continued their little journey. Like feathers, her gaze carefully and softly roamed over his high cheekbones, his straight nose and, finally, stopped at his lips. Without noticing it, she slightly bit her lip, enjoying the soft and passionate feeling the male's lips gave of. How often had she dreamed of kissing them? Too often to be declared as healthy...

 

What was she thinking? She would never be able to experience the feeling of his lips. After all, she was just an informant, a girl that had been a just a year ago. A woman that had slept with a lot of men, earning money from it. Chansung would never think of kissing her or even touching and sleeping with a dirty girl like her. She was a nothing compared to him. Her dreams were everything she had, dreams that would never come true.

 

Chansung had been the one who had given her the job as an informant. A always knew something, and after Bree had helped to arrest a gang, Chansung had offered her this job.

It wasn’t only the money that had lured her into this new job. No, it had also been the young and handsome officer that had made her agree to the offer.

 

“Bree?” The dark voice of Chansung travelled through the silent room, bringing her back into reality.

“Ah, sorry. I was just gathering the information.” The woman hastily said as she sat up, slightly leaning forward.

 

“I have an informant, or rather a gang member, who could make a testimony.” Bree told Chansung, who seemed more than interested at her information.

 

“Really? That’s great! How did you found him and how did you bring him to talk with the police?” Chansung asked eagerly. Happy that, after half a year, he finally had a slight chance to arrest the gang he was currently spying on.

 

“Let me explain from the start.” Bree said, silencing him with a soft hand motion. After Chansung nodded, she started her story on how she found him.

 

“As you know, I currently work as a cortess.” Bree said with a happy tone in her voice. She was glad that she had the chance to get out of her old job. Joining men at important events were at least better than sleeping with them. And the woman could continue to gather interesting information without selling her body, well without selling her body.

“A co-worker of mine told me about that man. In her eyes he seemed pretty suspicious and weird, so I checked his background. I found out that he is originally from Japan, a criminal dealer who is also involved in two murders there. After digging in deeper, asking around, I also found out that he is a member of the Black Panthers. As soon as I heard that name, I told my friend to recommend me to him.” Bree eagerly told Chansung. And, apparently, Chansung was eagerly listening to her. Right now, he was so happy that he had given Bree that job, finally he would be able to arrest the Black Panthers.

 

“After two days, he contacted me, asking for a date. I hastily agreed and, the day after, I was sitting in a restaurant with him.” The woman told Chan. A smirk appeared on her face as she remembered that day. And, with pride in her voice, she told Chansung how she got him to talk.

“I told him that I know he is a dealer and murderer who is investigated back in Japan. He seemed displeased, as he realised what I knew about him.” Chansung eyes grew bigger as Bree continued.

“I knew that he would rather kill himself than follow me to the police station and make a testimony. So I blackmailed him!” Bree said, raising her hands in a happy mood, eagerly waiting for a reaction from Chansung.

The man, on the other hand, was looking at her with big eyes. Suddenly, jumping up and running around the desk.

“YOU DID WHAT?”

Bree blinked a few times, not understanding why Chansung seemed so pissed.

“I blackmailed him… Oh, you don’t even know the best part.” Bree defended herself, silencing Chansung. A raised eyebrow of the tall male made her continue.

“He threatened me and told me he would make me pay if I told anybody about him. One day later, I found a written threat on my apartment door.” Bree said, smiling brightly at Chansung while pulling out the letter she had received.

 

Now, it was the officer who blinked a few times, until he snapped.

“HE WANTS TO KILL YOU?” He screamed, snatching the letter from Bree’s hand. With shock, the young woman looked at her boss, slightly open as she watched him nearly ripping the letter as he tried to open it.

 

“You ! I’m going to kill you personally!” Chansung read out, in utter disbelief.

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” He shouted, looking up from the letter in his hands.

 

Bree just shook her head, as she looked at Chansung with an emotionless face.

 

“Listen, Chansung. If he tries to kill me, you can arrest him. Then, you just have to threaten him with handing him to the Japanese police and he will sing like a bird, telling you everything you want to know…” Bree explained her plan, but Chansung furiously shook his head.

 

“Bree! He wants to kill you! For god’s sake, you are a crazy woman…” Chansung threw his hands in the air before he ruffled his black hair in annoyance.

 

“From now on you are under observation.” He simply said. Chan’s hair was messy and his gaze, heated and angry. A side Bree hadn’t seen since she knew him. It looked kind of hot how he looked at her now.

Shutting – knowing that he would get angry if she said no –, she simply nodded, agreeing to his plan.

 

 

 


“Chansung, it’s been two days since the threat. I think my plan didn’t work…” Bree said, placing self-made dukkbokki in front of her boss, who was currently observing her.

 

“No, I don’t think so. He is a man that would lose everything if you tell the police. He’ll definitely try to kill you.” Chansung said in a serious tone, tasting the food in front of him. An appreciating hum from him made Bree smile. The woman knew that her cooking was great, and she was happy that, after such a long time, there was someone who she could cook for.

It’d been two days since Chansung had ordered her observation. The young officer had made it to his plan that he was the one who stayed near her.

 

A knock on the door made both of them look up. Bree was about to stand up as, suddenly, Chansung jumped up from his seat, silently walking towards the door, probably checking if the murderer was standing in front of her apartment door. With a loud laugh Bree also stood up, walking toward the door with firm steps.

 

“Chansung, I guess the murderer wouldn’t knock if he plans to kill me.” She said with a smile on her lips, as she opened the door with a hearted swing. In front of the door stood one of Chansung’s co-workers, smiling broadly as he saw Bree standing in the door frame.

 

“Hey, Bree! You look gorgeous, as always.” The young officer said, eyeing Bree up and down, admiring her well-proportioned body and her long shiny hair.

 

“Thanks, Hyuk. Well, what do you need?” The young woman asked with amusement.

 

“Oh, right. Is Mr. Hwang here?” The guy asked, getting onto his toes to look over Bree.

 

“Of course I am here, you idiot. I’m her guard.” Chansung grunted, appearing behind Bree. “What do you want, Hyuk? Why aren’t you at the gate?”

 

“I just wanted to ask if the food is finished, and if you need a break from protecting Bree.” Hyuk said with a lusty glance towards Bree. The young woman laughed heartedly, walking into the kitchen to get two plates with hot dukkbokki.

 

“Yeah and no.” Chansung said, eyeing Hyuk up and down.

 

“Yeah and no, sir?” The younger asked back, not getting what his boss meant.

 

“Yeah, the food is ready and no, I don’t need a break. I think it’s better if I have an eye on Ms. Park.” Chansung explained, stepping aside as Bree came back with the food.

 

“Ok, just wanted to be polite. Thanks, Bree.” The young officer said, grabbing the food before he left.

 

“Cute guy.” Bree said happily, following the young male with her eyes until he was out of sight.

 

“Cute? What’s cute about him?” Chansung asked sarcastically, closing and locking the door.

 

“Yeah, you have no idea what cute is, right? You are too manly for that.” Bree replied, rolling her eyes as she sat down again, also starting to eat her food.

 

 


 

 

“Bree? Is everything alright in there?” Chansung said, gently knocking onto the bathroom door. However, the officer got no reply. Worriedly he knocked again. But like before, no answer.

 

Pacing around in front of the bathroom door he got impatient as suddenly a loud scream came from inside the room. Hurriedly the male looked up, went back a few steps; to take a run-up. With a powerful kick, he brought the door to break, revealing a stunned Bree in the bathtub.

 

Her eyes grew in shock, letting out a scream as she noticed that Chansung was standing inside her bathroom.

 

“WHAT THE HELL? Turn around!” She screamed, hurriedly covering her exposed skin. Luckily, she had decided to take a foam bath.

 

“S-Sorry.” Chansung managed to stutter up as he hurriedly covered his eyes with his big hands, turning around.

 

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” The woman asked furiously, eyeing Chansung with anger.

 

“I-I heard you screaming and just… well I followed my instinct.” The officer explained, his back still facing the angry woman.

 

“Ah, so your instinct told you to crash my door? Chansung, there is no window in my damn bathroom!” She angrily shouted, as she stepped outside the tub.

 

“I-I didn’t know that…” Chansung admitted, cursing his own stupidity. He should’ve checked beforehand if there was a window in the room.

 

“Out!” The woman demanded, her temper still showing in her eyes. A quick glance over his shoulder told Chansung that he should hurry up.

 

“O-Ok. I’m already gone…” He said, swiftly walking out of the bathroom, his face completely red in embarrassment. He was so glad that his back was currently facing the glaring woman.

 

 


 

Raising his head, Chansung watched Bree exiting the bathroom. She wore a tight tank top combined with short pants, revealing her long and slender legs.

 

“I’ve already told you to wear something different for the night…” Chansung said, continuing to read the book he had brought with him.

“And I’ve already told you that I can wear whatever I want in my apartment. Why? Does it turn you on?” Bree asked, letting her body fall next to Chansung’s, turning on the TV.

 

Her bare arm brushed against Chan’s. His shirt’s arms were crumbled up, revealing hard muscles underneath soft skin. Not only Bree shuddered as their bodies touched, but Chansung was able to supress the urge to sigh.

 

“Are you cold?” He asked, looking towards Bree.

 

“N-No why?”

 

“Because of your goose bumps…” Chansung murmured.

 

“Nah, it’s just a little colder outside the bathroom. By the way, why did you break my door?” The woman asked, making herself comfortable in the soft couch.

 

“I called you for around 3 times, but you didn’t answer me. Then I heard you scream and… well, you know the rest.” Chansung explained.

 

“I see. Maybe I didn’t answer because I listen to music while bathing…” Bree told the officer with a smile. Chansung just nodded, deciding that it would be helpless to tell her that listening to music while bathing was the most stupid thing ever. She could get an electric shock.

 

This woman was so different, so child-like in her actions. Kind of naïve, but also experienced at the same time. Chan had no idea what he should think of her, if he should dislike her or like her.

But he didn’t have to look for an answer, he knew deep inside that he had a weak side for the pretty girl.

Normally, officers took turns when it came to observations, but not Chansung. The young officer felt responsible for Bree. Everything that had happened was his fault. If something happened to the girl next to him, he would never forgive himself.

 

 


 

 

Chansung shook his head in despair, wanting to close his eyes, but couldn’t manage to. The picture in front of him was disgusting, but why did he keep watching? Why wasn’t he turning away? Apparently, Bree didn’t seem to notice the conflict he was in, happily continuing to watch the cheesiest movie Chansung had ever seen.

 

When Bree started watching the movie, Chansung had kept on reading his book, telling the woman he hated movies like that. He was a man - a tall and bulky police officer - why would someone like him watch a romantic movie like that?

But only after half an hour the book was lazily lying on his thighs, Chansung’s eyes glued to the screen, mesmerized by the movie.

 

Every time Bree turned around checking on Chansung, he acted as if he was just making a break from the thick book, raising an eyebrow as if asking what she wanted from him. However, as soon as Bree had turned around again, his eyes found the screen once more.

Later on, Bree was too focused on the movie to check on Chan, and he was happy about it, because the movie was getting more and more interesting.

 

The end was to his liking. The handsome firefighter kissed the love of his life and both walked away happily. Chan couldn’t supress a smile, as he watched the two happy persons walking into the sunset.

A high pitched giggle made him look down towards Bree, who was lazily sitting on the floor, leaning onto the sofa. Her eyes blinking in amusement, as she carefully watched the intimidating officer.

 

“Great movie, isn’t it?” She said, not supressing the amused smile that made its way onto her lips.

Chansung scoffed, but couldn’t say anything against her, he was sure that the woman knew that he had watched and liked the movie.

 

Happily jumping up; the girl walked towards the TV. She, then, grabbed the remote and started to zap through various channels.

 

The ringing of the doorbell made her look towards the kitchen that leaded right into her corridor. With light steps, she walked, or better said; ran towards the door, ignoring the alarmed shouts from her babysitter.

 

Chansung just saw the woman running towards her kitchen, his alarm clocks starting to ring in his head. Alarmed, the young man jumped up from the couch, ignoring the fact that his beloved book hit the ground with a loud thud, and followed the excited woman.

 

“Hyuk-ah! What do you want now~” The girl sang out, suspecting that the young officer, the one who was so cute, was standing before her door. With a wide smile, she opened the door.

 

Chansung was about to leave the kitchen, as he watched the woman flying across the room, hitting the wall with a loud thud. With wide eyes, he ran towards her, helping her up and lifting his head only to see a creepy man standing in the doorframe, a knife in his right hand as he walked into the apartment with determined steps. Chansung's face darkened, as he realized who the visitor was.

 

“Ahh~ So this has another protector. I thought those police men at the entrance were the only ones…” The man mumbled, smiling weirdly at Chansung. Chan on the other hand gently removed the strands of hair that hung in Bree’s face, checking if she was ok. As he realised that she was ok – apart from the painful groans that escaped her lips – he sighed in relief.

 

“Stay. I’ll handle him.” Chansung said, getting up and stepping before Bree, protecting her with his body.

 

“Ohhh~ Really interesting. The hero is protecting his love. How sweet.” The creepy man mumbled, rising an eyebrow.

 

“How did you get in here? Byunhee and Hyuk aren’t that easy to trick.” Chansung said, glaring at the smiling man in front of him.

 

“Oh, I’ve been here since a few days. I knew that this would ask the police for help. So, I guessed that moving in earlier wouldn’t hurt my plan.” The man explained, smiling at Chansung’s confused look.

“You are asking yourself how is this possible, since the police checked every apartment? Or?”

 

Chansung’s gaze darkened, but he nodded. He, indeed, wondered how it was possible that they missed the traitor of the woman.

 

“Well, let’s say that women do everything for a man with money.” The killer smiled evilly.

 

“Jerk!” Chansung groaned through gritted teeth. This man was a monster. He used humans how he liked, making them his puppets. Chan guessed that an innocent woman had helped the handsome, but dangerous, man without knowing what he was planning to do.

 

“Aw, thank you very much, officer.” The man joked, dangerously stepping closer.

 

“Let go of the knife and I’ll promise I won’t hurt you.” Chansung threatened, but he only got an amused laugh as reply. That was it for Chansung.

 

Ok, he didn’t seem that dangerous, but Chan wasn’t the head officer of the gang department for nothing. He lunged forward, turned his body to the side while grabbing the man’s arm, twisting it behind his back. As fast as the light itself, Chansung moved around his opponent in one fluid movement, grabbed the man’s other hand and removed the weapon with a trick. Chan pressed onto a nerve near the main artery, making the man jowl in pain. The killer, then, let go of the knife, making it fall to the floor. With a triumphant smile, Chansung also pressed the other hand onto the man’s back, shoving him onto the floor, ramming his knee into the groaning man’s back.

 

“No amused laughter?” Chansung asked angrily, twisting his right knee in order to get an answer.

Another painful howl followed and Chansung smiled happily. His job was done. The officer grabbed his walkie-talkie and informed his colleagues about his catch.

 

A few seconds later, two men stumbled into the room, trying to catch their breath. Chansung ordered them to get rid of the, still groaning, man.

“Lock that jerk away.” Chan growled, as he watched Byunhee walking away with the killer.

Hyuk stayed back, looking at Chansung, then back at an angrily mumbling Bree.

 

“Boss, are you coming?” The man asked; his gaze still on the cursing woman.

 

“No. Lock that jerk away and then you can go home. I’ll get home somehow.” Chansung assured his co-worker, motioning him with his head to leave.

 

Hyuk bowed, wished Bree a good recovery and vanished through the door with a weird smile on his lips.

Chansung shook his head, closed the door and walked towards the, still cursing, woman, who leaned against the wall.

 

“Look.” Chan said in a dark and determined voice, gently lifting up the girl’s chin. He was sure that there was going to form a bruise on her cheek bone, but, luckily, it was the only thing he could see at the moment.

 

“Ouch!” The woman hissed, as she felt the officer’s big and clumsy hand over her left cheekbone.

 

“Sorry…” Chansung mumbled, still staring at the woman that stood before him. Anger crawled up inside him and he straightened up, hiding his emotions behind an emotionless mask.

 

“It’s time for you to look for another job.” The man said, staring at the shocked woman.

 

“Huh? N-No!” She said, slightly stepping back, pressing her body against the cold wall. How could he tell her something like that? She did nothing wrong! “Y-You can’t fire me! T-There is nothing I can do, apart from being a spy and informant for the police.”

 

“Oh, you can. You weren’t a spy when I found you.” Chansung said, sternly looking at the woman.

 

Tears started to form in Bree’s eyes. How could he send her away? He knew how miserable her life was before he met her.

“I-I don’t want my previous life back, Chansung. I hate my past. You know that!” Bree screamed, tears rolling down her face.

 

Chansung was a little taken aback; he didn’t know that he would make her cry.

“This job is too dangerous for you! What would’ve happened if I wasn’t here?” He screamed back, his emotions getting the better of him.

 

“But you were here! You think being a e isn’t dangerous? If you hadn’t found me I would’ve ended my life. I’m a dirty woman. There is nobody out there who would spend his life with a woman like me. With this job I can help people! How dare you want me to return to my old life…” The woman sobbed, as her voice got weaker. The anger boiled in her veins and, without realising it, she slapped the man before her. Her eyes pierced through his soul, making him realise what he had asked of her to do.

 

Bree huffed in anger and was about to walk away as, suddenly, two strong arms sneaked around her waist, pulling her into a hug. For a second, Bree didn’t realise what had happened. As the woman questioningly raised her face, soft lips pressed onto hers, making her gasp in shock.

 

Was he kissing her? Hwang Chansung, the man that had rescued her, the man she was secretly in love with, was kissing HER? Pressing her arms onto his chest, forcing them apart, she looked into the man’s eyes.

 

“Do you really think I would send you away when I don’t feel anything for you? You are right; it was idiotic from me to ‘fire’ you. But I’m worried. What if he had bruised you more? What if I hadn’t been here? What if…” Chansung didn’t come further. He sighed into the soft kiss he was receiving. Gentle lips brushed against his and a smile made its way onto his face.

 

“So, the almighty Hwang Chansung was worried over me? I see…” Bree mumbled, kissing the smiling man a second time. Oh, she could get lost in his arms and lips.

 

“Yes, I was more than worried.” Chansung mumbled, nuzzling his face into the woman’s neck, deeply inhaling her scent.

 

“Ok. Now that I know that… I guess I have to repeat this thing in order to get your attention.” Bree said, slightly leaning back in order to look at a shocked Chansung.

 

“Don’t you dare! And even so, you already had my full attention. I mean, it’s not easy to ignore you in your mini-skirts.” The man smirked, winking at a confused Bree.

 

“B-But I thought you don’t like them…” Bree mumbled, looking at the officer.

 

“Nah. I don’t like the fact that I’m not the only one to see you like that.” He answered, grazing his nose from her neck upwards to her ear. There he stopped, breathing into her ear in a not-so-innocent way. “Do you think that I’m allowed to see one of your shorter ones?” He growled, creating electric sparks that spread over the woman’s body like fire.

 

“I guess…” She moaned, placing her hands onto the broad and inviting chest of her boss.

“…you are allowed to see more than that.” She purred before connecting their lips once more.

 

“I’ll look forward to that.” Chansung teasingly replied, lifting her up before walking into the living room, placing her gently onto the couch.

 

“Stop.” Bree said, smirking at Chansung’s surprised look. He looked so handsome kneeling in front of her - his hands on her thighs - looking at her with a slight pout on his lips.

“You are only allowed to see them when you promise me to always be there when I’m in danger.” Chansung nodded, he had planned to do this anyway. Sadly, he knew that this woman was a danger-magnet. But hey, Bree was worth it, despite all the mess she created.

“And… you owe me a new bathroom door.” She said, smirking at Chansung.

 

Chan, on the other hand, got up, spread her feet and kneeled with one foot between them. He, then, leaned forward, connecting their foreheads.

 

“From now on, there are no more doors allowed in this apartment. I want to keep an eye on you, little troublemaker.” He smirked, kissing the woman he was in love with. Back then – the first time he had seen her – he had already known that he couldn’t escape this woman’s charm. He loved her since the first time he had laid eyes on her.

 

“No doors, but that means… oh… naughty boy.” Bree purred, pressing the tall body against hers, inhaling the scent of her lover. “I love you…” She whispered, burying her face into the welcoming warmth of Chansung’s neck.

 

“Me too. I love you, Bree.”

 

 

 

 


A/N: ...did it ?

It's really a lame story...I know >.<

But I dreamt this and I just had to write it down ^^

I really hope that at least it wasn't tooooooo borring :)

Should I make a prologue...a ty one? *winks*

By the way...should I rate this one-shot? I'm not sure if I should ö.ö

 

 

Oh...if you came that far...thanks for reading ^^

I know I'm Chansung biased...but I try to also add storied about the rest of 2PM...because I love them as well ♥

 

Bye bye~ *dances to A.D.T.O.Y while leaving*

 


2013/12/20- Proofread by OutspokenGirl612