Honey why you calling me so late?

Lips of an Angel

The loud ring of his cellphone wakes him up.

 

A few seconds Nam Joon lies there in the double bed he shares with his girlfriend Su-Mi. She by herself rolls on the other side and shows her back to Nam Joon. But this one hasn't pick up his cellphone. He just lies there and tries to remember his dream... it was a strange dream. He met him again... at the park and both went for a walk and remember all the memories they share together. What a strange dream.

"Yah, Nam Joon! Pick up your cellphone, I want to slepp!", his girlfriend complains and pulls the blanket more over herself. Nam Joon sits up and grabs his cellphone and look on the display who is calling him. Again he stops... he is calling him! "Nam Joon! I swear if you didn't answer the call I-", Su-Mi growls but her boyfriend interrupts hr; "Yeah, I'm sorry my darling, please go back to sleep". He grabs his cellphone and leaves the bedroom and went over into the living room where he answer the call finally.

 

"Jin, why you calling me so late?".

 

While he waits for his respond Nam Joon turns on the light and close the door behind him. He didn't want to wake up Su-Mi again. First he hears nothing but then he hear a weak sob. "N...Nam Joon?". His eyes wided as he hear this... there is one thing he hate and this is when Jin is crying. It always breaks his heart when he sees or hear him crying and this moment he hate it even more because he can't be there for him.

"Jin, whats wrong? Why are you crying?", Nam Joon asks quietly and sits down on the couch. Again he hears some sobs before Jin was able to speak. "Nam Joon, I... sorry for calling you, but I don't know anything else to do", Jin says with his weak voice. "Its okay Jin, really! But why are you crying?", the younger one asks again. He waits for the respond ot Jin.

"I... I don't know... I have dream of you... we two meet each other at the park... you know the park we went for our first date... and we just talk...", Jin aswers after some seconds and try to hold back another sob. Nam Joon stops and remember his dream... it was almost the same. They both have meet at the park and go for a walk and talk about they relationship. It was a bit scary... but Nam Joon keeps it to himself. He doesn't want that Jin get worser. "I'm sorry", Jin whispers. "You don't have to be sorry, Jinnie", Nam Joon quietly respons and he can hear a light chuckle from Jin. "You still call me that?", he asks and the younger one can swear that Jin smiles a little bit. "Sure, you will always be my Jinnie".

But then he hears something in th background from Jin. "Do you come back to bed?", Nam Joon hears a familiar voice ask and he bit his lower lip. Kidoh. He is the new boyfriend of Jin since a month and Nam Joon always knew that Kidoh wants to be more than friend with Jin. Now it wents thats way. "This is an important call... go back to sleep", Jin responds his boyfriend and Nam Joon can hear that Jin leaves the bedroom. "Why didn't you say him you where talking to me?", Nam Joon wanted to know. "I don't want to fight with him... he would get... jealous I guess. Does Su-Mi know that you are talking to me?". Nam Joon hears how Jin walks through his apartment while saying this. "I don't think so... she is asleep in the bedroom", Nam Joon says and through his black hair.

Then there is a moment of silence.

"I miss you... I miss you so much", Jin whispers and is about to cry again. "Shh, don't cry Jinnie...and... I miss you too", Nam Joon admits quietly. "Really? But... but what is about your... girlfriend?", Jin quiekly asks then. It takes Nam Joon a moment before he responds. "You.. I... Sometimes I wish it was like a few months ago... that you lay in my bed... that you are the one that wakes me up every morning", Nam Joon confess and after he says this he regret it immediatly. He shouldn't says something like this... think...and especially feel this. It's wrong. he loves his girlfriend. He loves how she his hair, how she make food for him when he comes home... how she massege his neck when he feels some pain there. But then there is Jin. He can't forget him. Jin did the same for him... he take care of him and always support his dream. Also Jin has a new boyfriend now.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have say that, I'm sorry Jin", Nam Joon says hastily. "But... Nam Joon I feel the same", Jin says quietly, really quietly. Nam Joon press his lips together and sigh again. "But this is wrong Jin... we can't feel like this", Nam Joon says sadly. "I know, but I can't change this, we can't change this Nam Joon... I miss you so much...I", Jins voice breaks and he let out a sob again. Nam Joon loves the way he says his name. It was always different from the others, it gives Nam Joon a warm feeling ... a feeling that he is home. That his heart find its home.

"But what's about Kidoh?", the younger one slowly ask "You love him, am I right?". "I... yes, I do love him... but... the way I feel about you is a way different. My love to you was always different... you where always different to me, you are the one", now Jin confess and Nam Joon hears that he has start to cry again. "Please stop crying... please, I hate it when you cry", Nam Joon bite his lower lip again. And again there where silence only there where Jin slight sobs to hear.

"What are we gonna do?", he asks then after he had calmed down. Nam Joon thinks about this until he remembers his dream... "We meet at the park tomorrow... okay?". "At... the park? Okay... I will be there", Jin says and Nam Joon smiles a little bit. "I think its the bst solution at the moment. Its past midnight and you need to sleep, also I want that you calm down... make you some tea with honey, yes?", Nam Joon asks Jin who lightly chuckles again. "You know me too well", he says softly. "Maybe... but please take care of you" Nam Joon please the other one. "I do... but you have to do the same, yeh?", Jin asks him then. Nam Joon can't stand but start to smile. "I do...so... we meet up at 12 o'lock? How sounds that?", he wanted to know. "It's perfect...so...", Jin sigh up "We see us tomorrow...". "Yes... and sleep well...take care of you", Nam Joon says. "Yes and you two...sleep well", Jin responds and after that both hang up.

Now Nam Joon sits there in silence. What is he about to do? He firmly confess to Jin while his girlfriend sleeps in the next room. It feels weird but not wrong. It feels right. He need to do it. It takes Nam Joon a few more minutes before he get up, turn off the light an leave the living room.

He knows that this was the right decision. He knows it and he won't regret it. He need Jin in his life, by his side.

 

He only needs him.