1

Years After

Yuri's POV

 

"Oooh! Our great Kwon Yul is already here!" my shikshin buddy teased while the others looked at me as I enter our reserved restaurant.

"Hey guys! How've you been?" I asked then hug them one by one.

"We're doing fine. How 'bout you? How's married life?" the aegyo queen, Sunny, asked while patting my back.

"Uhm.. Still adjusting. It's really hard to take care of pregnant huh. Seriously."

"I feel you bro!" Tae said which earned a slap from her wife, Fany.

"By the way, where's your wife?" asked by Hyo while looking around.

"She has an appointment today with Dr. Kim but she'll be going here after. She insist that I go here first because she doesn't want you guys to wait for us."

I gazed at the girl who's sitting beside the maknae. She gave me a small smile which I gladly returned, even wider. It doesn't feel awkward anymore unlike before. I know she completely accepted eveything and I'm just glad because she is so understanding.

 

We all seated and they continued what they're doing. Some are drinking alcoholic beverages like soju, some are drinking soda and one girl is eating, you know our very own shikshin. They talked about our past reminiscing the good times..

"Oh and do you guys also remember when we thought Sica is lost?" 

"Yes! And it turned out that she's in the bathroom, sleeping!" Soo then imitate the way Sica sleeps, one arm is always up like being reprimanded by a teacher.

"And when we thought Taetae's phone is lost! Found out that it's in the refrigerator!" 

"It's still a mystery to us unnies who really did that."

"Well, I think it's the YoonYul twins but they won't admit it 'til now." Hyo added then they all looked at Yoona and I.

The talk went up to the present time.

"Uncle Lee Sooman told me that I will inherit the SM Entertainment!"

"Woah! That's great SunBun!" the other girls said showing off their smiles.

"Oh and also our group, TaeTiSeo, had grown international! We'll be having our grand concert soon in the hollywood!" Fany added.

"That's cooool~!!"

"How about our SooHyo couple here?"

"I guess we'll be forever Sulli's nanny." they joked while looking at Sulli, TaeNy's 5-months old daughter who's now full of icecream in her face.

"Don't forget that you guys run a cafe that beats the most famous Starbucks coffee."

"Why don't you joined force with the Kwons? I mean, they own the most famous hotel here!" SunBun proudly said with one single clap.

"Let's talk about that one day, buddy." Soo turned to me and I nodded and smiled.

"Hey! Yoongie can be our endorser since she's now one hella famous actress!"

They continued to talk while I quietly sat here. In times like this, I kept silent because I'm happy by just hearing them talk.

 

 

Then the girl by my side suddenly focused her attention on me.

"Hey.."

"Oh, hey." I smiled

"Glad that you came. We guys are worried because you're so busy with your family and your lodging business." she shyly said.

"That's true. But ofcourse you guys are one of our top priorities so here we are."

 

 

Then a moment of silence filled us until I decided to broke it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoong.."

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes?"

"It has been a while since I called you that.." and I gave her a weak smile. "How.. How are you?"

She knows what I meant.

"I-I.. Uhm.. To tell you frankly, I haven't completely move on.. Really hard to accept at first but I know you and Sica-uunie really love each other.. and who I am stop that, right?"

I held her hand.

"Yoong.. I'm sorry."

"No worries, Yul. It's in the past now. Let's just all be happy. Everyone's life is stable now."

Then I hugged her.

"I'm really sorry.."

 

 

 

*Flashback*

It's 5 minutes before my birthday and all the nine of us are gathered here in the living room, drinking lots of alcoholic drinks.

I'm slowly getting dizzy.

"Baby, you should slow down.. You're so red now." Yoong cupped my cheeks and rubbed it gently.

"A-aniyo.. I'm.. n-not drunk. Jinjja! I'm fine Yoong-baby.." I said while waving my hand at her.

"Aish.. Jinjja.."

 

 

"Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~!!

Happy Biiirthday~

Happy Birthdaaay~~

Happy Birthday charcoaaal~!"

They all sang while others are a bit tipsy.

I playfully smack their heads and we all hug each other.

 

"Happy Birthday, baby." my girlfriend kissed my lips.

Of course, I kissed back. Tasting the alcohol on our kiss, I started to feel hot until our kiss got deeper.

 

"Yah! You two! Go get a room! Ew. Gross." Soo said while covering the maknae's eyes.

Hyo then come beside her and start to pucker her lips.

"You can do that to me if you feel jealous, you know." she teased while my buddy smack her head.

We laughed but I can't hear any high-pitched voice. I looked around even though my head is spinning but couldn't find her. Oh, she already slept?

 

 

I looked at Yoong again and pulled her up.

"Woah, hold onto me." she said while I hold onto her waist.

"Baby, where are we going?"

"In our room.. getting my gift from you.." I whispered in her ears.

 

She locked the door as soon as we got in and we did our 'business'.

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

I groaned when I woke up because my head really hurts.

"Good morning birthday girl.." the girl beside me said then flashed me her smile.

"Morning baby.. Wait here. I'll just use the bathroom." I stood up and tried my best to stand firmly and walk towards the bathroom.

 

Splashing the cold water on my face, I feel so refreshed. I brushed my teeth before going out again.

 

I saw the back of my girl while she brushes her hair.

"Uhm.. Baby.." I snuggled into her back inhaling her vanilla scent.

She turned around and look straightly into my eyes. But.. her eyes is different today. It shows.. sadness? pain? hurt? I don't know.. But it's different and I'm sure it's not a good thing.

"Baby, is there something wrong?" I held both of her cheeks and rubbed it gently.

"Nothing." she shook her head.

"Here." she handed me the medicine and a glass of water.

"To help you ease the pain." she forced a smile and walk out of the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

"Princess, c'mon, tell me what's wrong.." I asked her again.

We are here waiting in our dorm while the others are buying ingredients for the food that will be cooked later.

She gave me a bittersweet kiss and now I'm sure, what's bothering her is really something big and serious.

"What is it? Please tell me.." I pleaded.

She kept silent.

"Did I do something wrong last night? Did I hurt you somewhere, Yoong? C'mon, tell me pl--"

She put her finger on my lips, hushing me.

"Baby, you did nothing wrong, really. You shouldn't worry about anything today, It's your birthday.. you should be happy."

"How could I be happy when my girlfriend seems troubled?" I pouted hoping she will tell me the reason why she's acting like that.

"I'm not, okay? Oh, before I forgot, baby I have something to do today. Will you be okay alone here?"

"You're leaving me?" sadness is evident in my tone.

"Well, the girls will be back sooner. I'll just meet you later, kay?"

"Okay.."

 

 

 

I heard the front door open so I quickly stood up ready to hug the person.

"My baby Yoong!" I said without looking at the girl's face.

I pulled back realizing that the person I'm hugging is smaller than my girlfriend.

"Oh, Sica.. Mianhae. I thought you.. you were Yoong."

"I-It's alright.. I thought Yoona is here with you?"

"She is. But she left me awhile ago. Where's the others? You're with them, right?"

"They're still buying. I feel bored so I came back here. Have you eaten?"

"Not yet.."

"Let's eat then." she held my hand and pulled me in the kitchen. My heart beats rapidly at the sudden contact and I can feel my cheeks already burning.

Strange.. Why does this kind of feeling comes back?

 

 

 

 

From: Yoong <3

Baby, let's meet at the restaurant that we used to go. Dress anything you want. You still look nice, though. Keke~ I'll be waiting for you here. :*

 

It's just the two of us. No one's around. Only the dim candles serves as our light. Sound of spoon and fork is the only thing that makes noise. As soon as we finished eating, I held her hand and caressed it.

"Baby, thank you for this.. I..I didn't expect this, really."

"It's nothing compared to what you have done for me for the past years.."

Then she sat up and offered her hand.

"May I?"

"I would love to."

We were dancing and guess what serves as our music? Our own heartbeat.

"Yul.."

"Yes, Yoong?" I said while nuzzling on her neck.

"D-do you still love me?"

I step away and look into her eyes.

"What are you saying? Of course I do. What makes you think that I don't?"

She answered me with a deep kiss.

I let my lips lingered on her. After a while, she pulled back.

"Now, tell me.. Who's the one you're thinking of while kissing me?"

"Yoong, what are you saying? Why are you asking this? What's wrong?"

"Please.." she pleaded.

"I..I...It's.." I looked down.

 

 It's Jessica.

 

 

"Who's the one you're thinking of while hugging me? Who do you expect whenever you heard the door opens? Who do you think will sit beside you whenever we all gather together? Who do you dream of when we sleep? Tell me Yuri, who do you love..."

"Me or Jessica unnie?"

 

 

I closed my eyes to avoid her hurt stare.

 

She chuckled. I curiously look up to her and saw her chuckling slowly turning into crying.. I hate myself for making her cry.. I feel so bad.

I was about to wipe her tears when she stepped back.

 

"Why should I bother to ask when I even know the answer?" then she fakes another laugh.

"Yoong bab--"

"Don't."

"Princ--"

"No, Yul. Let's stop this . I know you love Jessica unnie. Let's not pretend anymore.

"H-how?"

She cupped my cheeks and looked closely at me.

"I  know what really happened between the two of you. I know why she fly back to Cali. Your shikshin buddy accidentally spilled it out on me before."

She pulled her hand away.

"So I took the chance to be wtih you. I took advantage of you when you're at your weakest point. I'm terribly sorry, Yul. I shouldn't have done that.. But I can't help myself. I do really love you. And when Sica unnie came back.."

She looked down.

"When she came back, my worries rise. I thought you two completely moved on.. But it's the opposite. I saw how the two of you looked into each other. You were not like that to me, Yul. How worried you are whenever she's pranked by Soo unnie. Eveytime you texted her when it's midnight and you know she's not yet home.. When you give her some foods while eating.. Even feeding her.."

Her tears continued to fall down while talking.

"And.. last night... H-how you moan her name while we're doing it. That's the time I confirmed that you don't love me anymore."

 

Omo.. Did I just did that?! 

 

"Yul, we're not teenagers anymore. Being with you for more than years, I already know every action of yours. You really love her, don't you?"

I looked down..

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you or at Jessica unnie. I'm even proud of myself on how can I handle this kind of situation.. I love you so much Yul.. so much that I am willing to let you go..."

I looked back at her with shocked and confused expression. Well, who wouldn't be?

"Y-yoong.. don't say that."

 

 

 

I know I'm being unfair for loving the both of them..

But am I willing to let Yoona go?

 

 

 

She weakly smiled.

"Please.. Please be happy with Jessica unnie. I know, we can't heal the pain I'm feeling right now.. But I'm sure that someday, we'll just laugh about this."

"Yoona.." I can't think of what to say.

"Please chase after your love.. The one whom you truly love. This is my birthday gift to you, Yul.."

She gently pecked my lips.

"I think this is the end? I'm letting you go.. Happy Birthday, Yuri.."

My tears keep on falling but I didn't bother to wipe it.

She was about to go when I hugged her from the back.

"Y-yoona.. T-thank you.. so m-much.." I said between sobs before letting her out of my sight.

 

*Flashback ends*

 

 

I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket so I took it out and smiled when I read the caller's name.

"Hey wifey~" I playfully said.

"Yah seobang~ did you behave? I'm near the place. Go outside and fetch me."

"Of course! As you wish, my wifey~"

I excused myself from the others and went outside the place.

Seeing the familiar car, I ran towards it and open the door for my wife.

I greeted her by kissing her lips.

"Sica-baby, didn't I told you not to drive? You could've called me so I could ride the cab and fetch you there."

"Don't worry honey~ I can still manage. Keke~ Let's go."

I held her hand and we go inside.

"Ayo~! Sica sica sicachuuu~!!" she let go of my hand and greeted others with hug and kisses.

I pouted when I saw the scene.

She walked back at me and lightly pecked my lips.

"Aigoo~ seobang, don't be jealous. Don't be sad. I'm all yours."  she held both side of my lips and curved it upwards.

"Much better.." she smiled.

 

 

 

"Baby, you should eat more~~"

"Seobang, I'm okay. I'm still full~" she whined.

"No." I rejected while shaking my head.

"Remember that our baby is also eating so you should eat more in order for him/her to be healthy. I want our baby to be as healthy as me!" I said while cutting her food.

I'm feeding her when I saw her cheeks turning red. I looked at others and saw them with their elbow resting on the table and palm on their chin while looking at us.

"Ow! Oh my gosh! Ants everywhere! Ouch!" Hyo said pretending to be bitten by ants.

We all laughed at her weird action.

They continued talking and laughing when I saw my wifey talking with the girl behind her which happens to be Yoona. They talked and laughed just like before. I'm really glad that everything's back to normal now.

 

 

We went home before the others start to puke and sleep.

"Wifey~~" I said while hugging her from the back. Her strawberry scent is lingering around the room.

"Yes seobang?"

"I'm glad that everything's okay now.. I mean, between the three of us."

"Same here honey.. Now, eveything's in peace.."

"Thank you wifey~"

"For what?" she turned to look at me and showed me her sweetest smile.

"For holding on me beofre I comletely moved on. For coming back.. For realizing what you really feel before it's too late. For fighting for me.. When I saw you at the airport, my heart beats wildly. And I know during that time, that's it's still you. And no one can replace your place here.." I held her hand and put it on my chest.

"Seobang.. I won't leave you again, ever. Whatever happens, I'll stay by your side."

 

We heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom so we ran and saw Taeyeon and Soo in a very awkward position.

Soo's landed on Taeyeon's tummy while her hands is on Taeyeon's...melons.

 

"What the hell?"

"O-omo!!" they both blushed and stood quickly.

"I-It's not what you think!! P-please.. Don't t-tell others!! We..we uhmm.." Soo then turned to Tae signaling to help her.

"We went here a while ago to.. uhm.. to peek on you guys.. We just want to tease you because we thought you'll be doing something uhmm.. y? So we planned to surprise you guys when y-you're on the middle of having se--"

"That's it! Get out of this room now or we'll be telling your girlfriends about this!" I raised my voice pretending to be mad.

They ran towards the door and bowed to us before leaving.

"Pretend you dont see us!" they shouted before closing the door.

 

"Aigoo.. I'm pregnant and they even think of us doing 'it'"

"Keke~ It's because your seobang is y." I winked at her and wiggled my eyebrows then I tackled her with kisses.

 

 

END

 


 

 

An update for you guys because it's our SNSD blackpearl's Birthday~!

Happy Birthday to my bias~~ ^^

I wonder what she receives from her wifey? Keke >:) 

 

Anyway,

Hope you like the story :))

Is it lame? :((

I can't think of a song that would best fit this story.

Do you have any in your mind? ^^

 

Let's continue to support SNSD! <3