loss

Blue Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and my family had christmas vacation in Bali,Indonesia. we stayed in a big luxurious hotel. But a strange incident always happening since the second day i stayed in that room. i kept dreaming someone wake me up from sleeping but somehow i couldn’t wake up. The that person lifted my body until the top of the roof in my room. i tell this to my parents and my family but they don’t believe me,well,except for my cousins,they all can see the ghost who caused all of this,but when i asked what does the ghost looks like they refused to tell me.

Well,i came from a psychic  family,it was started with our great great ancestor,the first generation of the pshycic ability. In my case i’m having this ability to seeing dead person from my mom,while my cousins got it from their fathers. Yeah,my mom is the maknae  in her  family,and so do i.

Someday i brace myself to entered the room by myself,i chanted a pray for make the ghost dissappear but something happened. The things in my room started to shaking and i felt a gust of wind just passing by and i know that someone was  behind me but i don’t know who was that because when i turned arund i didn’t see anyone.

Then i chanted the pray again until a ghost,no 4 ghosts appear. They werent scary or with broken body. They were beautiful and they said that they are the guards in my room where i stayed.

When i asked them why did they haunted me,but they said that it wasn’t them but that person,they pointed to near my bed. But i said to them that i didn’t see anything. Then one of the ghost said that maybe this is not the right time but i just shrruged it off.

 

When i entered the room i see so many animal ghosts in my room..woww is this some kind of zoo or what?ducks,cats,dogs,swans,pigeons... But a ghost was catching my attention. Then i gasps and made the ghost turned his head to me. he was blonde,tall,lean,like a model look and i know immediately who it was,it was my boyfirned,kris!and his body was translucent like those ghosts.

He saw me in fear,and sadness,when i came approaching him he started to run away fast. Then i grabbed my cousin’s hand to accompany me talk to him. i know that he can see him along with my other cousin since the beginning,but i didn’t.

Kris lead me to the rooftop. He stop in front of a fence and rest his elbow against it while admiring the beautiful of nusa dua beach in bali in front of us.  I stop on my track with my cousin. He smiled at kris and waving his hand”ayoo whaddup kris the ghost”he joked and kris laughing at him.

I still can’t believe it. Now my eyes is filled with tears. Then i brace myself to come beside him. when i tried to circled my hand to his i can’t,because his body was freaking translicent.

“i can’t believe that finally i made it to Bali,the place that we pick as our honeymoon destination next year on valentine’s day”

I can’t uttered a single words but instead tears brimmnig from my eyes. I’m sobbing beside him with my cousin was behind us.

“i’m sorry that i couldn’t make it,my sweet love”he turned his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter