The Perfect Anniversary Gift

The Perfect Anniversary Gift

ibqSKsXM5kZFUi.jpgj7nQ3pJC0gaiE.jpg

 

Author's POV:

 

Every couple has their own stories and life to go through with. And there are a group of bestfriends that actually got married to one another except for one guy. He met his love last year in China.

 

This bestfriends are actually the one who have helped their two seperated friends to be together under the beautiful firework show on the night of New Year which really turned out just like they wanted. The two that is I talked about is actually Suho and Taeyeon, the childhood friend and now husband and wife.

 

They got married last year and now living happily together. Suho is the young CEO that now handle his father's company, and even in those years with lots of people trying to pull him off the CEO chair, he still keep standing high and strong and have helped the company to be such a great company.

 

Now having lots of share and partners around the globe. He is only 25.

 

--------

 

How about his wife, Taeyeon. The woman that he have known ever since still in diapers. Before he and her became a couple, they got into a pretty huge fight or as I want to it my way, misunderstanding.

 

She had moved away to Los Angeles while she still studying, and never graduated from her old school. On that time also, her friendship with Suho kind of cracked since a witch in their friendship and ruined it. The wicked witch is called as Gayoon, the one who Suho loved at first but then leave her due to her disgusting life.

 

4 years of being away and not even contacting one another just made them both realized how they actually love each other. And after she returned to Korea, like I said before, they confessed on the night of New Year.

 

Taeyeon then decided to moved back to Korea and lived with Suho, and eventually they got married.

 

Okay, back to the story of Taeyeon, she works as doctor or simply owned a hospital in Korea. As the priority doctor who every other doctors, surgeons, specialists, therapists, consultants, anaestatists and many more other staffs look up on whenever they have problems that they couldn't handle.

 

The whole staffs in the hospital will come to seek her help when they can't take the job.

 

------

 

She is known as the doctor with the most highest salary and the most knowlegdeable in the whole world. Not a superstar but she is very famous because of her skill in saving millions of lives in the world. She is somewhat is an international doctor and sometime a private doctor.

 

-------

 

Now that you know their live, its time to start the story.

 

Every morning, the pair will not wake up even by the loud sound of their alarm ringing. In their queen sized bed, still covered up by the blanket, the two still snoozing. Taeyeon did woke up, just to shut off the alarm.

 

Its not actually that they couldn't woke up by themself, its just that every day they came home from work, it will right around midnight. And they both barely see each other at home since of their occupations. Sometime Suho had lots of work away from Korea, so he had to leave Taeyeon alone for couple of weeks.

 

While Taeyeon often gets a call, for urgent matters down by her hospital, she is even on called early in the morning, like 3 am, 4 am and so on. So she had to ran fast to her hospital to handle the problems.

 

The only moment they have was on bed, snuggling to one another. Rarely they have free time for themself, but when they do, the two will only stays in bed even up till noon.

 

------

 

Taeyeon groans a little when the sunlight hits her face. Currently, she is snuggling into Suho's embraced, resting her head on his hard chest, with one hand rested on his stomach. She flutter her eyes open, slowly focusing her vision until she finally see their room clearly.

 

She blinks few time, after she had regained herself from the sleepiness. She was really thankful that nobody disturb her last night, so she could have lots of time sleeping peaceful with her husband.

 

Taeyeon didn't moved an inch, after she had fully awaken. She just love watching Suho's sleeping face, that looks very calm and angel like. Its not often she could see his gentle face, after they got married.

 

She skimmed every single feature of his face, his nose, eyes, mouth, jaw line, chin, everything. It made her smile widely after she skimmed his face. Slowly, Taeyeon move her fingers to touch his face. She poke his cheek and then slowly tracing her finger down his nose straight to his lips that is now hers for eternity. She then move her finger to his chin, and right across his jaw line and then giggles.

 

"I love watching his face. He look so handsome, gentle and angel like even when he's asleep. God, why do have such a handsome looking husband? I'm just too overjoyed." she talked to herself.

 

Suho has his hand around her body, locking her in his arm as they sleep through the whole night. His other hand rested on his side. Just like Taeyeon, he misses her too. To touch her, hug her and everything else that they often do before they got married last year.

 

The only moment that he could hold her is when they were asleep but it not enough for him. He wished to talked to her, laugh with her and kiss her in the morning, but now they can't due to their busy working life.

 

------

 

While he still asleep, Taeyeon keeps on playing with his face. Poking here and there, but he stirred up in his sleeps al little which make her to stop touching him. "Fuuhh, I thought he would wake up." sighing, she starts playing with is face again.

 

She giggles when Suho swatted his face, trying to removed the thing that is bothering him. Taeyeon starts to pinched his cheek, his nose, scratching his temple.

 

As she enjoyed teasing him, she yelped when his other hand grabbed her hand pulling her. Now she completely lay on top of his body, blinking as she watched him open his eye and look at her.

 

"You know, I hate when someone is bothering my sleeps. Especially if that person is my very own playful wife." he mutter, looking into Taeyeon's eye with a small smile curved on his face.

 

She then smile back at him and giggles. "I couldn't help it. We didn't have enough time to be together, so when we do have it right now, I play with your sleeping face, the one that I adore most in this world."

 

He yawns a little before he starts chuckling, "Oh do you now..." he then roll over, turning their position in the other way around, now with Taeyeon laying under him while he lay on top of her. "My my honey. What are you planning to do to me?" Taeyeon smirk when they changed positions.

 

"Just playing with you.." he answered as he also smirk, before he starts to attack her lip with his. He could feel that she was smiling as they kiss. After some time, they pull away for air, with Taeyeon giggling. Her hands had wrapped around his body, as he trail down her neck to place some hickeys.

 

Its been a while since he done that. Taeyeon just let him do so while she smile lovingly. "So you're marking me right now?" she asked her busy husband, that is currently her neck. Suho pulled his lip away from her neck and look up to her face while his face is still on her neck. "Yeah, just to let people know that you're mine." he answered before he continue marking her.

 

------

 

She play with his hair while he keeps on marking her, smiling sweetly as she his hair lovingly. "Honey, in couples of week from today, it will be our anniversary day. Do you want any gift?" she asked, still his hair while she gaze out of their bedroom window.

 

Suho flutter his eyes open, pulling away from her neck, he starts to place kisses on her white milky exposed shoulder, and then up to her chin. "None in particular..." he answered while he still have his lip on her chin, before he kissed her lips.

 

Her eyes turned away from the window, meeting with his dark, calm brown eyes as they kiss. "Are you sure?" she asked, as her hand cupped his face, looking straight into his eyes.

 

He kissed both her hand lovingly and said some words to her, "The only gift that I ever wanted is to have you being here with me. Thats the only gift." Taeyeon smile upon hearing his word. "Same here, my love." she replied.

 

-------

 

After their lovely moment, the two walked out of their bed to get ready for work. Taeyeon told Suho to take his bath first since he need to get to his office faster, but Suho pull her in with him to have bath together, which really made her blushed the whole time.

 

He was teasing her the whole time while they shower together, its not like they haven't done it before. But Taeyeon isn't that fond in bathing together, if he counted correctly, this will be their 6th time taking a bath together.

 

"You know how embarassed I was when we do that don't you?" she stutter as they both had finished their shower time together, now changing into their work outfit. Suho chuckles, glancing over his shoulder looking at his wife in her lingerie. "Hey, its our 6th time now. You can't just say that you're not used to it. I enjoy having shower with you, besides, we don't need to take lots of time in getting ready if we keep having a bath together."

 

Taeyeon blushed even harder, as she look over and see him wink. "You're such a ert!"

 

------

 

They had a very short time of breakfast together before they headed out for work.

 

The two drive in a different directions. Suho to his company while Taeyeon to her hospital.

 

------

 

The next two days, somehow a miracle just happen and both Suho and Taeyeon had their days off without anyone disturbing them. On that day, their friends called to have some fun time together down by Xiumin and Sunny's bakery/cafe.

 

They all gathered up where they had promise at 11 am. Wow, its a big reunion. The girls was hugging one another with Sunny bursted out of the kitchen and ran into their embraced while the guys just hand shaking each other like old times.

 

"Man, its been a while since we all saw each other. All so busy with life and work, we haven't had time to spend time together." said Luhan, as he look to all his friends. Some of them even have a child, and he was one of them.

 

Taeyeon squealed when she sees Luhan's and Tiffany's daughter now fully grown into a one year old girl. "Kyaa~ Last time I saw her, is when she is still a baby, being held in Fany's arm. Now look at her. She is all so cute and adorable! Can she talk?" Taeyeon asked, looking at the two.

 

"Yes she can. Just mama and papa of course. She can even walked now." the girls all look at little Mi Rae, while she smile adorably towards everyone.

 

"Ahhh~~ I want one too.." Sunny and Sooyoung both cried. They want to have a baby to just like Mi Rae. "Hey, you're pregnant with one right? So have a little patience in that, Sooyoung." Chanyeol pull her into his arm, as he placed his hand on her bulging tummy. Sooyoung is currently pregnant for about 5 months, so she have a couples of month to go before the baby arrived.

 

The two had found out that its a girl, so they currently having problems with the names.

 

------

 

Jessica and Baekhyun had a son not long ago. And the little Byun Dae Ryeo is only about 4 months old. "Dae Ryeo is also cute! I just want to pinch his cheek so hard everytime I see him!" Sunny claimed, now pinching his puffy squishy face.

 

"Sunny, don't pinched so hard or he'll gonna cry." Jessica scolded her friend when Dae Ryeo slightly scrunching his face. "Ahh, mianhae..hehe." she grins.

 

Yuri and Tao had also have their first child, a boy that they named Huang Zhou Mi. Since Mirae is already one year old, she loves to play. She play with Dae Ryeo and Zhou Mi even though the two of them are still in their months. Hyoyeon and Lay are also like Sunny and Xiumin, still waiting for their most cherishable gift.

 

Kris and Victoria, well happy since she is currently pregnant around 2 months old. They both still have 7 months to go before their first child arrived into this world.

 

------

 

Suho and Taeyeon both look at each other, they are actually really envied of their friends. So basically the two are also wanting to have a kid, just like HyoLay and SunMin couples.

 

"Taeyeon ah!" the girl startle when Jessica suddenly called her name out loud. "Your anniversary day is just around the corner right?" "Ye-Yeah...what about it?" she asked to her ice princess friend. "Well, don't you want anything in particular?" "Eh? Aniyo...I'm happy enough to only have Suho with me." she answered with a smile, glancing at her husband beside her who is also smiling.

 

"What? No way! Girl, you both need at least something for your first anniversary day. That is too cheesy in saying that you guys is happy to only have one another. Well I also like that, but to have something being gifted on your wedding anniversary is something else." Yuri stared into the sky, dazing.

 

"Thats your way and not mine, Yul.." she snickered on her dazing friend. "No, its everyones way and its not only me." Yuri answered, slightly pouting. "Can't we not talked about this. I thought we're having this day together just to have fun. Plus, I bet your kids wanting go somewhere even better than this place." Taeyeon cuts off their conversations about getting presents and walked out of the cafe.

 

Suho watched as his wife walked out without waiting for them. "She is so stubborn." Hyoyeon grumbles.

 

------

 

They all went to Lotte World for the kids to have some fun. Since Mi Rae is the only child who can talk and walk, both Luhan and Tiffany ran in first with their daughter to play on some of the rides, leaving their friends behind.

 

"This is why I said its a bad idea in going here. The LuFany pair ran off without us." Sooyoung groans when the two ran off.

 

Dae Ryeo and Zhou Mi is only about 4 and 1 months old, so they can't really go on to a extreme rides since they could endanger their sons. Even Sooyoung and Victoria couldn't get on those rides. Pregnant. The ones who could enjoy the extreme rides are the HyoLay, SunMin and SuTae couples, since they don't have kids or pregnant.

 

"We'll just gonna enjoy the rides. Bye!" Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny said in unison as they pulled their husbands away from the ChanYoung and KrisToria couples.

 

"Some friends you guys are!!" they 4 of them was so angry since they can't go on for any ride, the BaekSica and YulTao couples can still go on the most simple ride, while they can't.

 

-------

 

They all have fun that day at Lotte World, then they watched all kinds of fish at the Aquarium place, and went for dinner. Around 10 they all arrived home, tired and sleepy.

 

Suho and Taeyeon need to be in bed early since they have lots of work to do the next day, they just know it.

 

"Goodnight Tae..." Suho placed a kiss on her head when they have cuddled up in bed. "Goodnight Suho.." in just a second the two had dozed off into their dreamland.

 

-------

 

"Doctor! Please come quick, there's a patient having a massive blood loss down by the emergency department!" one of the nurse ran into Taeyeon who currently nursing a small child. Her smiling face quickly turned into a serious expression, "Be a good girl and take all your medicines in time." she ruffles the girl's hair before running out of the room following the nurse.

 

Taeyeon arrived and was so shocked to see the mass of blood on the floor, it was like the place was having a blood flood. "Let me through! Get me all the bandages, some of the anaestatic meds. Bring me the anti-coagulant meds!!" she yelled to the people there.

 

They quickly ran to fetch all the things she had commanded. "Some towels too! Announced the code!! I need the lab people to come with bags of bloods this instants!!" "Yes doctor!!"

 

The nurse starts to call the coordinator, telling them to make the code announcement. Then they call the lab.

 

"Why is this happening?! Whats the status for her to be in this situations?" Taeyeon asked the emergency nurse about the patients, as she give pressure to the blood loss.

 

One of them gave her the injection, she quickly poke the patients with the anti-coagulants drug to clog the blood while they awaits for the lab team to arrive with the blood. When the lab people arrived, she ordered for the blood that matched with the patient, and then commanded the nurse to start connecting the blood with the patient before she went into shock.

 

She wasn't the only doctor there, others was there but they still needed her help since she is specializes in almost every unit. "Thank you doctor. The patient's vital is slowly stabilizing." "You're welcome. Please make sure to monitor her every minutes, do not leave her even if you need to attend to other patients. I need to wash up a little." Taeyeon excuses herself from everyone, they all thanked her for helping out.

 

------

 

Her white coat is covered with blood, so she hurriedly went to the washroom, but on her way out of the unit, she felt kind of dizzy.

 

Her visions is slightly blurry, so Taeyeon stop and leaned on the wall. Holding her head, she shut her eyes, trying to let it fade away.

 

"Ms Kim, are you alright?" some of the nurses who walked by asked her when they see Taeyeon lean by the wall. They were concerned about her. She try to smile, "Yes, I'm fine..Just a little dizzy." she then continue walking towards the washroom.

 

Taeyeon washed her face with water, her head is still spinning. "Why am I feeling so dizzy? I don't feel so good." she mutter. She breathe in and out harshly, inhaling all the air she could get trying to calm herself.

 

------

 

Taeyeon walked back to her office, not wearing her white coat, since she couldn't fully removed the blood stain off, so now she headed back to her office, to grab an extra coat. On her way, her head starts to ache again like before, but this time it is much more worst than the previous one.

 

Her vision is slowly becaming blur by every seconds, and she couldn't even see two nurse who look at her when they see her looking so pale. "Doctor Kim? Doctor are you okay?" they asked, but then Taeyeon suddenly collapse infront of them.

 

"Doctor Kim!!!" they shrieked.

 

-------

 

Her eyes slowly flutter, vision still blur and the massive throb keeps on hitting her head. Taeyeon groans. She felt someone suddenly grab her hand and gripped it. "Taeyeon....."

 

Taeyeon turned her head to where the voice came from, as her vision slowly regain, her eyes met with a pair of brown eyes just like hers. She recognized that eyes. Suho was looking at her with such concerned and worried writing all over his face.

 

"Taeyeon....You're finally awake." he cried, caressing her cheek gently. Taeyeon flashed him a faint smile, as she reached out to his hair. "I'm sorry.." she claimed. Suho kissed her hand, "You have me worried sick when I received calls from the nurse, saying that you've collapsed. You know how I felt at that moment, I felt like my heart just stopped. God Kim Taeyeon, I ran all the way here just to be by your side. Please don't do that again." he pleaded, his gripped tighten as he holds her hand.

 

She chuckles and now caressing his cheek. "I'm sorry for making you worried. I didn't mean to do that. I got this massive headache all of the sudden after I watched a massive blood." she explained, trying to console her worried husband. "Then you might have blood sickness. Its like a motion sickness." the doctor who currently treats her walked in.

 

They both look at him, "Really? I never have that problem before." she spoke, dumbfounded about her sudden sickness in blood. "Well, perhaps because all the blood scent and the stained covering you made you feel sick until you could faint." he explained further.

 

"Perhaps so..." "Then, is she okay?" Suho asked, Taeyeon's hair while he waits for the doctor to tell him. "Yes, she's perfectly fine. You can take her home." "Huh, but my shift is still on. I need to be here till late night.." Taeyeon wanted to keep arguing but Suho shush her. "Taeng, no more. Lets go home, you need to rest."

 

She knows exactly when Suho ordered to go home, she had to follow and don't argue, because even if you argue with him, he will force you.

 

------

 

That night Suho turned into her personal nurse, nursing her in bed and even feeding her. He even specially cooked for him that evening since he want her to fully recover after that incident. The maids didn't bother them, and just leave their mistress and master alone.

 

------

 

3 more weeks before their anniversary. Their friends have been thinking lots of stuff to give on their wedding anniversary but none of it seems to be right.

 

Jessica and Baekhyun kept on thinking about it all day. Last year, the two gave them a tripped to Italy as their 3rd anniversary day and it was such a great gift from Suho and Taeyeon. So they wish to repay the gift with something similar, but they don't know what.

 

"Yeobo...I can't think of any great gift to be presented at their anniversary day." Jessica bits her lip, looking at her husband that currently feeding his son with a bottle of milk. He sigh, lifting his head up to look at his wife, "So do I, Jessica...so do I."

 

------

 

Each couples on the same day was thinking about the same thing. At Sunny's and Xiumin's cafe, the two was thinking about it. Sunny rested her chin on both hand looking out of the window while Xiumin punching the dough.

 

"Umin...have we baked the cakes for their wedding? Do you think we should do it again for their anniversary?" Sunny asked her husband as she keep looking out of the window. Xiumin wipe away his sweat, "We have, Sunny. And we are not gonna bake them again this year, its too simple." he claimed, not wanting to bake cake again to be presented for them on their first anniversary day.

 

------

 

Tao and Yuri was watching tv together in the living room, snuggling closed to one another. But their heads was currently occupied with the thoughts of Suho's and Taeyeon's anniversary day. "Whatever do we get for them..I don't have the slightest idea for it." Yuro spoke, sighing out as her eyes fixed on the tv.

 

"Babe, should we gift them a flight ticket on their 1st anniversary?" he give out a suggestion, looking down on his wife. Yuri only shook her head, meaning its a no, "We had done that, my panda. Last year for their honeymoon."

 

He sigh, shes right they can't simply give them yet another flight ticket. Taeyeon and Suho once gave them such tremendeous gift and free flight ticket is not good enough compare to what they once gave to them.

 

------

 

Next at the Zhang's household, the two pair was practicing on some dance move. Panting so hard after 3 hour of practicing, like the rest of the couples, they also have their heads messed up with what to give to Taeyeon and Suho.

 

Hyoyeon happens to be the most panic person in their group so she could easily broke down, when her head is stressed out. "Whatever do we do for them this year. Its their anniversary!" she screamed, holding her head up.

 

Lay ran towards her side, when she was stressed up. He kiss her head to comfort her, "Babe, chill. Lets just....um, dance for them?" "Bwo? Dance? Sweety, that is such a stupid idea..but I love you." Hyoeyon giggles at her husband and kiss his lip.

 

------

 

Luhan, Tiffany and Mi Rae was out shopping. Well mostly Tiffany wants to shop, at the same time they were looking for a perfect wedding anniversary gift for Suho and Taeyeon. Mi Rae cooed in her father's arm wheverer she sees pink.  Luhan could only chuckles when he witness his daughter all excited. "She is just like you, love pink. Look at her, all excited and happy."

 

Tiffany could only giggles, and pinch her daughter's cheek. She sees some baby items and thought of the idea for the perfect gift, "We should buy them a toys for their future child." she clasped her hand, turning to face her husband.

 

Luhan lifted his eyebrow on her idea, "Fany, she's not even pregnant yet.." "Ehh, you're right...Hmm." and she went back in thinking.

 

------

 

Victoria looked up on the sky, enjoying the cool breeze hitting her. She gasped when Kris wrapped his arm her waist, pulling her into his embrace to warm her up and the baby in her.

 

He smile as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Thinking about what present to give for Taeyeon and Suho?" he spoke. She knew that her husband will say that. Both her and Taeyeon got married last year but with her and Kirs being a bit earlier than the two.

 

She was so shy back then since she first met them last year, who is Kris bestfriends that he had known for so long, so with her being in the picture makes it akward for her, but Taeyeon had helped her, befriended her first before her friends did. She owe Taeyeon so much for helping her in the past so she want to repay.

 

But she couldn't guess what they like, "Lets buy them some ginseng..." she said, to only make Kris chuckle on her idea. "I don't guarantee that they'll gonna like it, Vic." well he's right. Not everyone love ginseng...Besides, that is a crappy gift to begin with.

 

------

 

The Park's household, Sooyoung was starving and she currently shoving herself with foods, since she is the famous shikshin back in her school days. Her other reasons of eating so much right now is to feed her baby in her tummy. She didn't want her to be starving for food.

 

Chanyeol just watched his wife throwing all kinds of food into herself, except for soju and any other alcoholic drinks. Of course, like any other couples, they also having their thoughts on the gift.

 

And Sooyoung beamed, thinking that it might be a great idea. "What?" Chanyeol asked when he sees his wife's eyes glistened.

 

"I know what we should buy for them? Foods!" she grinned widely, Chanyeol slapped his forehead. "Is that the only thing that you could think of? Its their anniversary! Not food party!!" he shouts, to only make Sooyoung sulked.

 

-------

 

Boy, everybody really do have their heads stuck on about SuTae and their first anniversary day. All of them wanted to gift them special gift no matter what Taeyeon had said before.

 

------

 

Their wedding anniversary was not that far away, about 5 more days and since that day that Taeyeon fainted, until today she had always felt nauseatic and often having that terrible headache. Taeyeon had never have any problems with headache or the awful nauseatic feeling.

 

Plus she can't even inhaled in oily or hot food, since it will make her vomit. And almost every morning she will dahsed out off her bed and into the bathroom, puking. Suho have been getting worried more and more about her.

 

"Are you sure you're fine? You should really check on the doctor, even though you are a doctor." Suho said in concerned, as he rubbed his wife's back while she puking on the toilet bowl. "I'm....fine. I really am. Don't worry about me." he hates watching her suffer like this, but he will always believe in her words.

 

That same day, in the afternoon, her friends came by since they heard what Suho ahd told thei husbands about Taeyeon, worried they came to visit.

 

Suho had told her to stay home and don't go to work, and she did stay. The girls gather in her room, "Are you seriously fine, Taeng? You really need to see the doctor you know." Tiffany her friend's hair gently. "Haha, I'm really am fine girls. Trust me." "Yeah the last time we listened to you, ended up in you having massive nosebleeds after you were hit by the strong ball back in high school." Sunny stated.

 

"Well, its only morning sickness and headache so its nothing biggy." she smile, but then her girls all leaned closer to her, their eyes were wide and scary looking. "Did you just say...morning sickness?" the 6 of them asked in unison. Taeyeon gulped and nod. Suddenly the girls all throw tantrums or was rejoicing. "Taeng! You know what that mean? Do you know what I'm talking about right now?" Jessica said, holding her hand in hers as she sway side to side, smiling widely.

 

"Uhh...I don't know.." she replied, blinking and knitting her eyebrow at Jessica. "What! Yah, you're a doctor so you should know!" Yuri shouted, "About what?" she asked again, still confused. "Ugh...Taeyeon, obviously you're pregnant!" Hyoyeon claimed, smiling so wide. "Yeah, with all that morning sickness you've been having and you can't even inhaled something that is oily or hot food. Positively, you are pregnant!!"

 

------

 

Taeyeon just don't know what to say, she could only stay silent. Yes, she is a doctor and all that sign she have been going through is the sign when someone is pregnant. But to confrimed it fully, she need to check with the doctor. "Will you girls accompany me?"

 

All 6 of them look at her, stopping all the excitement and happiness when she spoke.

 

-------

 

Finally is their wedding anniversary day. Taeyeon had stay home and had decorated the place with her 3 maids. She cooked the meal that she'll be enjoying with Suho later on, plus she even wore a simple gorgeous dress just for him. She is just too happy and excited.

 

"I'm home.." Taeyeon smile widely when she heard Suho just came home, from upstair she ran down to him. "Welcome home, honey!" Suho was tired but to see his wife all so happy and bubbly, his tiredness fades away.

 

Taeyeon jumped into his embrace, showering him with lots of kisses, "Woah Taeng...whats up with all the kisses. Is something just happen?" he asked, pulling her away and look at her with smile.

 

She pouts, "Don't you remember what day is today?" she asked, he look at her confused. "No I don't.." and she pouts even harder, turning away from him. "How cruel!" she said.

 

But Suho was only teasing her, he know what day today is. How can he forget about their anniversary day. Suho wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Taeng sweety, don't sulked. I was just playing with you. I know that today is our anniversary silly. How can I forget on the date and month that I got married to you." he kissed her again.

 

------

 

She stop pouting and turn around to give him a kiss on the lip, he gladly accept it and returned the kiss. "So I see, you have been prepared for today." cocking his eyebrow when he look down on her outfit, and some decorations hanging by the wall and ceiling.

 

"Hehe, yup. I was looking forward for this day. Since we could only enjoy it once a year." Taeyeon then grab his hand and pull her to the dining room.

 

"And you did all this by yourself?" he asked when he saw all the delicious looking food on the table. Its like they were gonna enjoy a big feast, for Christmas or Thanksgiving day. "Of course honey. I cooked the greatest meal for you, for us." she said.

 

"I'm impressed. Thank you love." "No problem, but I got something much more special for you but you need to wait it after we have our dinner." Taeyeon placed her index finger on his lip, and winked. "Okay~"

 

------

 

The three maids that have been working with them, left them alone since its their special day. Suho just finished his bath and after changing he went down to have dinner with Taeyeon.

 

They made a toast, with a glass of wine but Taeyeon didn't hold a glass of wine, just a plain water. He didn't realized that.

 

"That was such a great meal, Taeng. Thank you for that." Suho was so full right now. A wife's meal was always the best food in the world besides your mother's. Taeyeon was so happy to see him happy. She slowly moved towards him, and sat on his lap.

 

He just wrapped her arm around her and shut his eyes. "This is such a great moment. To have you with me is the happiest thing that have ever happen to me." she smile and kiss his lip. He look at her with his gentle eyes of his, like he always did.

 

"I'm happy to hear that. But will you be happy if we have someone else with us?" she asked, trying to see how he would react to her question. "That would be great.." a very faint reaction, and its not what she was looking for.

 

But she need to tell him. Taeyeon cupped his face so that he is looking at her. "I have a suprise for you.."

 

"What is it, Tae?" he asked, eyes fixed on her eyes.

 

------

 

She removed one of her hand from his face, grabbing his hand and then placed it at her tummy. He was a little shocked by her action, but he still couldn't guess what it is.

 

"Here, where your hand are curretly at, contain a life. A life that we both created." she spoke. Suho stood silent, as he continue listen to her. "But its not a single life, that I'm currently carying. Its a twin...Even if it is only a month old, but they could scanned two life in me, a new life. Life that will paint up our life with many great moment in the future. Suho...I'm pregnant. With your child."

 

Suho stared at her, he didn't blink at all. But his eyes moved to where his hand are, then at that moment he blinks, his expression slowly changes, he suddenly cried.

 

"You're....with my..." he stammered, his words was all fumble up. "Yes, honey...with yours." Taeyeon helped in saying what he wants to say.

 

He then pulled her into his embraced, hugging her tightly. "Taeyeon.....I don't know what to say but only a thank you. I'm very happy to hear that. Our babies....I'm gonna be a father and you're gonna be a mother. Oh my gosh...I'm to happy."

 

She giggles, her husband hair as he cried, but at the same time smiling. He was both happy and shocked.

 

Suho showers her with many kisses, since he was too happy until that he planted kisses on her tummy, whcih made Taeyeon giggles harder sicne it tickles her.

 

------

 

What are the things that is perfect to be as present for someones anniversary when you were gifted by the most perfect gift ever which is...A child waiting to be born in the future.

 

That is exactly what Suho and Taeyeon received on their first wedding anniversary day.

 

THE PERFECT ANNIVERSARY GIFT ever.

 

------

 

THE END

 

Hi! Thank you for reading this story.

I hope you enjoyed it so much since I myself enjoyed writing it xD

I think, this is my first one shot that have lots of fluffiness and sweetness

Because, it made me grin and squeals and gone crazy while I wrote it :D

It took me about, I don't quite sure how long to finished this..

I think about 6 hours? I've been writing and thinking the story line for many hours..

I didn't even leavemy laptop at all just to finished this up ^^

I just hope you all love it.. because I love it ;33

I'm sorry if I didn'y write out more about her pregnancy xD

Since I'm gonna leave it a low profile haha. Its an identical twins ^^

 

Okay, and then, months after Sunny and Hyoyeon were also pregnant.

Sooyoung have given birth, and Victoria and Kris found out on the baby's gender, that is a boy.

So, thats it hehe

It is such a long one shot, and wow I'm out of fuels hahaha

Please leave such a great comments xDD

Thank you /winks/

 

tumblr_msw86mkDVZ1rdv02lo1_500.giftumblr_m9o40dZZ631r9t7oao1_500.gif788818957.gif?1373345765taeyeon-gif.giftumblr_inline_mkfh48sjJW1qz4rgp.giftumblr_mkov5ttfmV1rv3407o1_500_large.gif