Hi Flower.

Tulips

***

Hi flower, why don’t you go out again today? Flowers need sunshine right?

***

           

Click..

           

“yo-youngjae hyung?”

“baby?”

 

It was 23rd july at 3pm, when youngjae got jongup’s call, and jongup was sobbing on the other line. Again.

 

“the tulips comes again?, okay. I’ll be there, wait okay? I’ll be right there, don’t go anywhere, stay at home okay?”

 

And it was 23rd july at 3.09pm when youngjae’s car explode, with him inside it. Youngjae funural was full of tears, friends, family, and his lover...

The next day, jongup find another yellow tulips infront of his front door with same letter paper, as usual.

***

Flower, how’s it feel to lose your leaf? Does it hurt?

***

 

Jongup nearly kill himself because of it, every single day, he feel like he was being watched. That he was in a world where he got a puppet master. He must get out from that world.

So jongup moved to a new apartment, and doesn’t even tell his friends where he moved, not even his family. But...

 

***

You can’t run from me.

***

 

Jongup was freaked out, he was on the point where people call it depression, he never feel this affraid, or depressed, he was the smiling angel of the college, the perfect moon angel. He never show his deppression. But now?

Every single day, he’ll find a tullip on his mail box, and the security said it was from a nice guy, a handsome one, and that was what he affraid of.

 

***

Flower, how’s your day? I can’t stop thinking about you.

***

 

            The next day.

***

Don’t you miss me? i miss you... i miss all of the memories we shared.. before we broke up..

***

 

            Next day...

***

Hey flower, i really want to put these red petals on your bed, just like when we do it for the first time. remember?

***

 

            Another next day.

***

I got new toys, flower. You’ll like it.

***

 

 

Well, A week passed, jongup couldn’t sleep well, he didn’t eat well, he never worked out again, or even dancing. He barely move in his apartment, the daily flowers keep coming and each letter is getting creepier, jongup was about to cry when...

 

Ding dong.

 

Jongup’s head snapped up, standing up, and walking slowly towards the door, and turn on the door camera, just to find 2 sweet looking guy in front of his door.

 

---

“so,  i’m himchan, and this is my brother junhong, we lived next door, and we’re kind of worry that you’re barely go out from your apartment... are you sick? And well you look so pale and skinny..”

 

So himchan and zelo become jongup new friends, but jongup keep a distance to them, affraid of his past, explosion.

But, day passed, month passed, and finally a year passed, jongup never got the daily flowers again. he’s now kind of back to his bubbly personalities, and always smiling like an angel he is. himchan and junhong always help him whenever jongup needs help, he thought that he’s finally free...

 

Until one night, when he just back from youngjae’s grave, he found a yellow tullips, yes a bouquet, of yellow tulips in front of his door...

 

***

You looks better now flower, i miss those smile, and you remember what date is today right?.

***

 

            23 July, when he and that guy break up, and youngjae was death in a tragedy, Jongup was freaked out again and run to himchan and junhong’s place, but what did he find.

 

            Blood everywhere

 

Jongup was sobbing hard, the sweet scented room now smelled like blood, he was exploring the bloody apartment just to find himchan’s body on his bed room, his hands was cuffed to the bed, with some fingers copped off, and dead. While junhong’s body lying lifelessly on the floor with many stabbed wounds.

Jongup was about to scream when a hand covering his mouth, and there’s a hand too that pulling him into a backhug.

 

“jonggupie,”

 

jongup started to sobbing more, that voice the one he hoped he will never hear again, the hands that he hoped will never touch him again, the minty scent that he hoped he will never smelled again.

 

“I ruin his hands because he’s touching you with it..”

 

Jongup was shaking, from fear and sadness. Everyone who come close to him, will die, even innocents like the brothers. Junhong was a lovely boy and himchan was a cariing hyung.

 

“w-why?” jongup finally let his voice out.

 

“i told you, right?”

 

The guy presses  his body closer to him, and jongup can feel the older’s breath on his cheek, lips planting little kisses on his jaw, making it way to jongup’s ear, and whisper softly, blowing those bad memories to jongup’s ear.

 

“you’ll never escape me.”

 

With that words, jongup knows, that he got owned again, for the second time, by the same guy that he really wants to avoid, the guy who ruined his life, the pshycopath that killed his best friend yongguk, killed his boyfriend, and kill his new friends, the pshycopath that only use him for his toy, only for his sick fantasies, the guy who using him like a lab rabbit. The guy that he really wants to run away from.

 

 

 

 

Jung Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I KNOW IT’S BAD. Sorry, but i’ve been in a lot of stress, and college life is not as easy as what i expect... and please just ignore my bad grammar. And sorry dae, lol you looks too obsessed with my angel actually, so.... i can’t help my self to write this.