CHAPTER 15

my diary (secret time)


 

 

27th May 2013 – throw mr teddy away.huehehe

3 days left Countdown Kiseop canada bye2 bleh

Wuu~ I can say that Kiseop is a type of  romantic guy. He brought me here and there . interesting place with hiding meanings.  He never giveup.But I don’t know….he tried really hard to make me fall in love with him. It sometimes makes me feel quilty or to be exact I pity on him bcs I don’t have any feeling towards him except for be his best friend. Just not more than that. I don’t know what he sees in me, im not that perfect, well, everybody not perfect so does that jerk.

Yes, that jerk.

I try to not think of THAT JERK. Another 3 days. These 3 days where I can call him ‘JERK’.

The one who stole my first kiss. Luckily he apologise to me first  or I will kill him before he flies. Bleh~~ *take teddy back*

I should ready to give him some speech about ‘us’. I hope he is that kind of ’sensitive person’ because I reject him.. hope so..


 Kiseop POV

I enter  the house that I was born in, my mother house. I drag my lazy legs to my bedroom. I climb up stairs but I stopped.

“are you already packing your bags?” a middle age woman asked me.or I called her as ‘mother’.  I continue my destiny without giving any answer. I don’t even have any mood to open my mouth.

Looking each angle in this room. Sigh

I just want a better life. Please. Im begging.

I drown my face on my fav big soft bed. In left side ,there are 3 big luggages. I stare at those with such empty looks. The journey that I am going to pass through. I hate it. Hate it. So much.

Why?  This is not my reaal life.. cruel world..

I take out my wallet , there is a picture of a beautiful young girl.   The one that I took from last year school magazine. She was holding a red heart ballon with beautiful smile on. I giggle.

Kim elly… just an ordinary girl, small yet chubby girl, the one that can make my heart flutter not like them,  whose only crazy about my look and money.

The one that always mad at me. every second of my days.haha. it is quite funny to refresh it.


 

 A for today, school has ended. Kiseop was waiting for elly in front of the school gate.He was leaning on the brick-wall, looking up the sky.  Thought about him, thought about his future and thought about elly…Then he can feel his bag  was being pulled by someone. He spun around to see who and he saw Elly with a bright smile.

“hye~” she greets me happily.

“hmm? Is there something great happened today,huh?” i pinched elly’s cheek.

“ouch. “ she rubbed her red cheek. “nothing,  I just wanted to be happy today~, is that even wrong?” :P

“I don’t say that” I just smile.

“so~ where are we going?”
“hmm, korean town?”

“then?”

“hmm,,, play some snow? Should we?”
“…”

“wehyo”

“I hate cold place”

“ its not a ‘cold place’ but ‘snowy place’” I did the quote air.

“it’s the same, “ she kicked my leg

“hya! Whats wrong with that?”

“you will die if I catch cold tomorrow!” she glared at me.

“nah, you wont. Im here besides you” I pats her head.

”whats that will bring huh?. Hya! Don’t touch my hair, it will messy if you do that”  she hit my hand/

“haha. Im the warm part of you, okay “:P

“ergh, whatever, palli, I have to go home before 7 pm”

“lets go,~” I took her into my car, and she smile.

“ thank god, its not a motorbike “ xd

~~~

“do you now how to skate?”-kiseop

“are looking down on me?”=,=

“eh, nope, im just asking, I can teach you if you want to.”

“forget it, im a champion when it comes to ice skating”:P

“huh, don’t boost out okay.  Do you want to compete with me?”

“hmm? Compete in what?”=,=

“this ice skating of course” I slowy hit her head.i giggle. Dummy girl

“oh, sorry. What did I get if I win this?”
“hmm looser has to treat winner some food or anything that winner want. Agree?”
“CALL” she smile widely. “ don’t you ever regrte it later”

“haha,don’t worry about that”

 I prepared the lines  and showed elly the finishing line.we had to skate only 1 major circle.

“ready?”
she showed me thumbs up.

“okay…on your mark, get set…… go!!!” and I skate as fast as I can, I looked behind wonder why I didn’t heard elly’s sound and  then I saw elly didn’t move even one inch. She laughed at me while  simply saying sorry.

“hya! What happened?” I came towards her.

“hya~don’t used on your mark, bla2 ,its sounds really funny~~can you just used the normal one, like.. 1, 2 ,3!!!!! Go~~~~~~~~~” she skate around me. I didn’t say anything, just accepted it. “okay,but you must skate this time, arasso?”
“ofcourse I will~” she smiled. Aish~~~~~~~

“okay,,1…..2…….3!” I skate again, I turn around to check my behind, just curious, and here. I stopped. I saw elly just like that a while ago.  What now?

“hya! Kim elly! You should start  catch me. whats wrong now?” I pouted at her. A little bit  protessed( Don’t ask me why I  chose to pouted=,=)

“ aigoo~~ why you’re pouting, so cute, bleh,,Haha. Sorry but you don’t say GO!~” she laughed

“when you become so whiny,huh?”

“hmm,,2 minutes ago?hehe”

“listen here kim elly..”

“yes?” I breath inslowly..and coughed. I forgot it was cold place.

“just forget it.” I spun to go outside the ice skating floor . Just for testing. Then  someone stopped me as I expected.  slowly a smile grew on my face.

“okay-okay, sorry, where  we should  start it?” I looked at elly.

“from here”

“okay, I will count.serious.”

“really?”

“yes” she rose up her right hand as promise. We stand behind the starting line, took some breath and do some little warm up.

“only we start when I say GO!, okay?”

“ 1……………….2…………………”

“hya! Palli count it~” angry kiseop,huehehe

“arasso, I just want to play with you,don’t take it serious loh~~” she was babbling alone.

“1……………2……………………3GO!” and elly started skate when she said 3 not ‘GO!’ , Im like =,=

~~~

I stared at elly.” Do you want anything else?”

“hmm,, an icecream is enough for me” yeah ,,an icecream. A big triple icecream cone.

“Give me some”

“no way~ winner should eat everything that looser bought for her” :P

“huh, winner? This winner” he flick elly’s forehead and it produced a  pop sound..

“hya!!!!!”

~~~

“Where are we going next?”

“hmm, snowball fight?”

“ahh~ if im right, I just heard there was a girl who doesn’t like ‘cold place’~”

“ugh omg shut up, its not a ‘cold place but a ‘snowy place’ “ I stared at elly and we bursted into laugh together..

 

 

sorry for a short update and yes, sorry again for not updating~ and about the grammar and caps lock for the name,,hehe^^