CHAPTER 12

my diary (secret time)

 

4 p.m.

Elly and I are hiding behind a wall in the music room. Both of us are waiting patiently for that mysterious guy. Yeah, it’s too early, an hour before 5. But, I am filled with curiosity right now. Who knows, I will have the luck to see who that mysterious guy is, without meeting him. I wanted to know, who that mysterious guy is so badly and I don’t plan to encounter him. I wish to only see his face and then go back home. Hmm, but hiding in this small area with Elly makes me feel uncomfortable. It seems like Elly won’t stop mumbling and babbling in front of me. She said, it’s too early and my decision to not encounter that guy, frustrated Elly. Hya! I just want to see who he is not to meet him. Urgh. She is also mad because I am hiding her and myself (for sure) into this freaking small area. Truth to be told, I am not that brave to be alone in this music room. We wait and continuously wait… 4:40 p.m.

There came a tall figured man in school uniform (with blazer and tie), entering the music room that both, Elly and I were in. Elly and I can’t see his face clearly because of our hiding location is quite urm full with chairs and tables. I’m sure that this man is the mysterious guy Elly and I had been looking for. Eh? He puts something on the piano. I can’t figure out the thing that he put on the piano, same goes with Elly. He then plays Park Jin Young song using the piano. I stunned as soon as he started to sing. That voice….

Flowing tears mean you still weren’t forgotten

If I don’t want anyone else, then that means I did not forget you

I wanted to say that many days went by to forget you but…

It couldn’t be done

I can’t forget you

 

“Psst… Abby, who is that? He has a nice voice, I should admit.”

“Woo.” I said slowly, very slowly. I lean on the wall, I can’t believe this… Is it him who gave me those roses?

“Sorry? I can’t hear you.”

“I said, Woo, Jang Woo Young.” I stares Elly deep into her eyes. I can feel that my eyes are now watery and I can’t control it. Elly seems shocked. I take Elly’s hand and squeeze it. I don’t know. I’m blank. Woo Young is still singing. Elly gave me a signal; –what-should-we-do-now- and I replied Elly with a clueless, emotionless stare. I just don’t know what I should do…

It’s already 5 o’clock. Woo Young stops playing the piano. He stands up staring the door. It was as he is waiting for someone to knock the door and opened it. He waits and waits. Elly and I are still hiding from him.

5:15 p.m. It seems like Woo Young won’t leave this room yet. He wanders around with patient.

5:20 p.m.  Abby still refuse to go out. Elly is getting real hot in this small area and it is all because of Abby and Woo Young…

He screams Abby’s name...

“Hya you should get out from here, I am getting real hot right now!” said Elly.

“No, I don’t want to!” I quickly shake my head.

“Get out or I will do something stupid.”=, =

“Like what? No! You can’t and you won’t!”

“Like this and yes, I can. I don’t wish to wait here like an idiot, girl!” Elly stands up, kicking the chairs and tables while saying those phrases and she is making noises too! I WILL KILL YOU KIM ELLY!!!!!!!

“Elly? What are you doing here?” I can hear Woo Young questioning Elly right now. Gosh I’m dead!!!!!

“Oh, well, I am having a great time, sitting around here with my dummy best friend. Gosh it is so hot in here, right?” Elly replies while fanning her hands.

“Friend?”

“Yes, my friend. She is right here. You better get out ABBY. Well, sorry Woo Young I got to go. Goodbye and take care! Don’t do anything stupid and out of control in this room, okay ~”

………..

I can hear footsteps heading towards my hiding place. NO. PLEASE, DON’T COME NEAR ME. Can I act as I am going to faint right now? Please, ahhhhhhhh~*face palm*

“Abby?” I’m freezing right now. I can’t moves. My legs! My whole body is numbing!!!!!!           

“Hey, are you okay?” I can’t answer him. I am totally dead. I shake my head.

“Why? Can’t you stand up?” I shake my head again...

“No. My legs feel like stiffing right now…”I looked down refuse to looks straight into his beautiful eyes.  Oh God, I’m crying… T_T

“Abby, don’t cry! I’m not going to do anything bad on you...” He wipes my tears using his thumbs. I’m crying more!!!

“I know...” silly, I’m looking ugly with these tears!!!!!!!! I can hear his giggles.

“Cool down, okay? Here.” he lends me his hand. I slowly raise my hand and place it on Woo Young’s hand. I try to get up, but I don’t feel like my legs are steeping on the floor.  -Lost-stability-and I don’t know how does it happens- I’m falling down-in front of him- I barely open my eyes-and I am …on his body….I’m dying again…

I quickly get up but he pulls me towards him, then again- I –besides him- my head on his hand-feels like he hugs me-ASDFGHJKL

“So, you know it was me right. The one who gave you those roses...” he said. I can’t face him!!

“…’’

“Happy birthday, Abby”

“…” Seriously I’m crying right now. Tears are streaming down my face.

“Well, it’s out of my plans anyway. But I think it turns out better...”

“…”

“The first time I saw you. On your very first day in this school…still remember? You went to the toilet but entered the wrong one. Hehe. There is where we met. Sorry for reminding you of that bad memory.”

“…” I feel like hiding my face into the ground right now>< Don’t you ever say that again!

“The very first time I saw you, I don’t know how but I am certain that I have already fallen for you by that time. That feeling remain, until now. Your sweet smile and your characteristic; a happy go lucky person… You know what? I feel like hugging you and confess my feelings towards you. It feels like a burden for me to keep this feeling but I do love this feeling as it feels light and smooth. It makes me feel happy, knowing that you like me for that long too…” So, he knew my feeling towards him. I do, I do like him, loves him…

We stayed silent…

“Would you say something?” Woo Young’s voices sounds sweet and romantic, indeed.

“Thank you…?” Finally, I have got courage to face him and by that time he is staring at me. MY heart, it’s beating fast! SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM

“My pleasure, Abby” He gets up with a smile on his face. “Can you walk?”

“I think so…” I wake up slowly…I followed him to the piano. He sits on the chair provided and starts playing the piano again but this time, he is playing another song…I don’t know what song it is but the song makes me feels loved. He taps the chair telling me to sits right beside him. I can’t refuse his request. I sit down and by that time, I saw 3 roses on the piano. I take it, slowly. I have 10 roses now and the roses are from Woo Young, the man I adore for a long state of time.

“I am sorry…”                                                                                                                                                 

“Hmm?”-Woo

“I threw the other roses. It was my mistake at the first place. Sorry, I don’t mean to...it is just...”I don’t know how to explain it and he don’t even reply me. He smiles at me. Why does his smile looks like a sad smile?

“I’m sorry” and I cries. I can’t chase out the bad feeling I am feeling inside. He stops playing the piano. He takes my hands he kiss it…

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should apologize. I am terribly sorry for hurting you. I just want to intimidate you but I don’t know that you will take it seriously. I am sorry...” He gives me his sweet smile. I am crying even more!!!!  Pabo!!!!!!

“Hya~ Stop crying “he pinches my cheeks.*face palm*

“So…” Hmm?

“Will you…. be my girlfriend, starting from now?” I blank…………………………………………………………….

“Cake?” Hya! Abby! Why ‘cake’ is the word popped out from your mouth? I can’t think straightly right now><

“Cake?” he giggles, I can say that he is laughing.

“Sorry, I don’t have cake for you. But I will repay with this.” I looked at him, confused. And...His face come near to mine, nearer and even nearer and…I slap him ……………………… A soft slap, and I feels like slapping myself! What’s wrong with me today ><

“Sorry!!!!!!!!! I don’t mean to! Are you okay?”>< I want to stab myself badly and I’m crying again HUA!!!!!!!!Bad girl>< and Woo Young comes, saying don’t cry again.U_U……sorry…….

 

 

 

p/s:and this too.. it came out well^^ thanks

 

 

another chapter for you!!!!!!!!!!>< WOW,it feels great^^