Part Two: The Latecomers, the Grumpy CEO, the Sweet Talker CEO's Wife, the Annoying Maknae and The Scary Sister

The General Meeting

 

Jonghyun carefully glanced at his girlfriend. She kept on flipping her phone, twisting the end of her hair, gripping her fingers; these were all Yoona’s gestures whenever she wanted to discuss something but she didn’t want to start the conversation.  Woman’s pride, of course.  He didn’t say he didn’t have one but it’s not time to think that way too. It was clearly his fault why she’s behaving like that. They reached the apartment building. Yonghwa called him about Minhyuk and Krystal. He couldn’t wait to see their Yoon Chanyoung and his Bona in action, but his girlfriend was more important. They stayed motionless inside the car. He then looked at her.  

“Mianhe.”

Yoona pouted, brows knitting crazily. Jonghyun heaved a sigh and grasped her hand to his.

“Mianhe. It won’t happen again.”

Yoona whispered something under her breath but enough for Jonghyun to hear it. “I will definitely uninstall that freaking game on your phone once I’ll have the chance.”

Jonghyun chuckled. Yoona then gazed at him.

“Are you laughing? Is that even funny Lee Jonghyun?!”

“Mian… but that was mean.”

Yoona huffed annoyingly. “So, I’m the mean here now? Oh my Deer God of all Deers in the world!”

Jonghyun wanted to punch himself. He shouldn’t have said it. He made her pissed even more. Without thinking straight, he grabbed Yoona and made her sat unto his lap. She squirmed, definitely still mad. Jonghyun pulled her head and hugged her tightly. He her hair until she stopped moving.

“I’m sorry, love. I’m sorry.”

Yoona raised her head and stared at him. “”I’m jealous of your Kyu-line friends. You have more time on them.”

“That’s not true. You were filming a while ago.”

“You should went to the location and watch it.”

“So scandal will happen? Then I might lose you? I won’t do that. I can’t live without you now.”

Yoona giggled. “That’s sweet but it’s too used Jonghyunnie.”

“Aish.” They both laughed.

Yoona touched his face tenderly. Her fingers went to his forehead, his eyebrows, cheeks, nose and then to his lips. She caressed his lower lip and about to pull her finger when Jonghyun quickly bite it softly.  She gasped in pure sensation. His eyes were reflecting the same.

Without blinking, Yoona and Jonghyun found themselves on heated kisses. Their lips were frantic, searching for each other like hungry ones. Jonghyun’s arm wrapped on her waist while the other one went to hold her head. Yoona’s hands were circled around his neck, grinding her hips on his in a very sensual but slow tempo. Her phone slipped from her pocket unknowingly.

Ring!!!!!

The call didn’t bug them. They continued making out when Jonghyun accidentally pressed the answer button. It was Jessica.

“Yoona! Im Yoona, where are you?!”

**

Jessica looked at her phone weirdly. She heard it! But it couldn’t be… no way! She listened to it again.

“Ohhhhhh Jonghyun love. Saranghae…”

“Ahhhhhhhh Yoona~yah saranghaeeeee”

“Agh!!!”

Jessica dropped her phone. Her face was so pale. Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jungshin, Krystal and Minhyuk approached her immediately.

Seohyun shook her shoulders. “Eonni… waeyo?”

Jungshin noticed the phone. He picked it up. The call was still on. The number was registered to Yoona. He placed the phone to his ear. Seconds later, he was damn shocked like Jessica too. Yonghwa saw his reaction.

“Jungshin wae? Jungshin?”

“Hyung…”

“Wae?!”

“Hyung, I think Jonghyun hyung will be late.”

“Why? Did something happen? What did Yoona say?”

“Many things… aish! Don’t ask about it! I can’t explain.”

“Lee Jungshin?!”

“Ahrasseo! Jonghyun hyung and Yoona noona are exercising!”

Of course, they were frozen shocked. Exercising in 2am. Great. Just great.

**

The dorm was awfully silent. Yoona and Jonghyun looked at each other before checking the rooms and they saw no one. Hand in hand, they continued walking towards the dining area and saw the six of them eyeing them closely. Yonghwa and Jessica were seated on both ends. Seohyun sat beside her boyfriend of course while Jungshin was with Sica. Krystal and Minhyuk were beside each other, heads dropped.

Jonghyun cleared his throat before speaking to Yonghwa. “So, what’s with this, hyung?”

“This is a general meeting to fix Krystal and Minhyuk’s problem.”

“Problem? They’re dating. How come it became a problem?”

“We saw them coming out from Minhyuk’s room.”

Yoona gasped loudly then looked at Jessica. “Eonni…”

Sica smiled at her before turning to Yonghwa. “Let’s start Yonghwa.”

Yonghwa nodded and faced the ‘secret’ couple. “First question. Did you finally decide to continue as Bona and Chanyoung outside the drama?”

Seohyun butted in. “Can you just ask them if they’re dating or not ,Oppa?”

“I know Hyun. Keep quiet.”

“That was too long though. Get to the point Yong Oppa.”

“Hyun, let me handle—“

Jessica scowled at them then looked at her sister and her new found ‘man’. “Are you two dating?”

Minhyuk  looked at her directly. “Ne noona.”

“For how long?”

“One week.”

“Okay Jungshin, next question.”

Jungshin held the paper on the table and took a deep breath. Before he could ask something, Jonghyun spoke. “What are you doing? Is this some kind of interrogation?”

“Ne. Just like what we experience with SNSD.” Yonghwa answered.

“But hyung, we can just let this—“

“Yoona take your boyfriend. Go to the parking lot. Do some exercise. Stay there until we’re finished.” Jessica said without looking at them. Yoona blushed furiously. Her guess was right. They heard them.

“Noona…”

“Don’t noona me Lee Jonghyun! This is my sister we’re talking about!”

Jungshin did a merong towards Jonghyun and hid his face under the table when the latter was about to smack him. Jonghyun sighed in defeat. “Fine. I’m sorry.”

“Lee Jungshin continue.”

“So Kang Minhyuk and Krystal Jung, what are you doing inside the room?”

“Nothing. We… we were just talking about the drama and—“

“We kissed. We made out.” Krystal suddenly said.

Everyone gasped in unison. Jessica abruptly stood up and went to Krystal’s side, pulling her hand. “I’m so done. Let’s go home Soojung.”

“Eonni..”

“Jessica…”

“Noona…”

“BUT I LOVE YOUR SISTER, NOONA! I LOVE SOOJUNG!”

Minhyuk’s voice reverberated on the four walls of the dorm. They were even more speechless when he walked towards the Jung sisters bravely.

“I promise to protect her and never hurt her. Soojung… Soojung is the best thing that happened to me in the drama. I love her so much. Please give us your blessing Jessica noona.”

Krystal, who was already crying, ran towards Minhyuk and kissed him hard. It was a good scene. Seohyun and Yoona both wiped their tears. Yonghwa just held his nape, giving silent signals to Jonghyun. Of course, they need to train him for doing ninja moves. Jungshin was faking a puke. So much drama in this villa!

Then, they heard a loud thud.

Jessica fainted.

“NOONA!”

“JESSICA!”

“EONNI!”

**

Because you are all curious…

Minhyuk held her elbow and spun her around. Their eyes met. Bodies attached closely. Minhyuk cupped her small face. He looked straight into her eyes, sending a message that only her, could read. Krystal nodded with shy smile on her lips.

He bent down his head and touched his lips to hers. It was soft and shy at first. He gently nipped her lower lip, urging her to open up and move for him. She did. He delved his tongue inside . Their kiss was shy, frantic, to wild. Next thing they knew, they were on the bed, lying and discovering each other.

They stopped, because they needed to. They perfectly understood their hearts. Minhyuk dropped a kiss on her forehead before pulling her to his chest.

“I love you Krystal.”

“I love you too Oppa.”

Then they heard the footsteps. Someone came in! Krystal’s eyes reflected fear. Minhyuk kissed her cheek once more and comforted her. They walked towards the door. He sighed before turning the door knob. Two bodies fell on the floor the moment they opened it.

The rest happened.

**

Epilogue?

“You kissed Seohyun in front of Taeyeon!”

“You also kissed Yoona in front of SNSD!”

“I kissed Krystal in front of you Jessica noona…”

“Then Taengsic both collapsed.”

“DAMN CNBLUE BLOOD!”

“That’s why I won’t bring any woman here and will never date an SME artist.”

“Yeah right, Lee Jungshin. Luna said you asked for her number.”

“Krystal, you promised not to say it!!”

**

What happens in villa, stays in villa.