Chapter 1

Misunderstood

Chapter 1 is out! Please enjoy! :D


 

*Chapter 1:

 

*~*~*~*

 

Luhan is tired of Sehun playing with his heart.

They have a complicated relationship. Every single week Luhan has to search for Sehun around town and he ends up finding him in a bar and takes him home.

Luhan at least caught Sehun cheating on him three times already, but still he couldn't let go of Sehun.

 

Every single night when Luhan sleeps, he remembers and dreams of the day him and Sehun met. He wish he could just go back to that day, but this is reality, not some fantasy where he could go back in time and stay there.

Luhan cries every night and hides his pain every morning with a broken smile on his flawless face.

 

*~*~*~*

 

It was the weekend, finally the weekend he was waiting for.

Luhan was a simple freshman in college, a simple student who's trying to complete his goal in life, just like any other student. He had a very simple life, no family problems, no financial problems, no complicated relationships, no stress, nothing... just plain simple.

 

Not until he came into his life...

 

Since it was the weekend, Luhan decided to do some grocery shopping because,

Number one, he was bored in his apartment, he's done with his homework, studies and chores, so he got nohing to do.

And number two, he was running out of food and he doesn't want to starve to death, he's too young to die.

 

Luhan was pushing his half-empty shopping cart while humming to his favorite song he heard in todays radio, he heads to aisle 6, where they sell different varieties of pasta, from spirals to straight, long to short and plain to filled, and he's finding for a certain pasta, he's favorite one.

"Tortellini... Farfalle... Rotelle... Linguine... Hmmm, where are you?" Luhan muttered to himself, trying to fing a specific pasta. "Ahaa! Found the fettuccine" said the blond freshman when he found his target.

 

But there was one teeny-tiny problem..... 

Luhan couldn't reach it, the fettuccine pasta was to high for him to reach it.

 

Luhan curses his petite body for not growing taller, he huffed a breath, getting annoyed. Why would the staffs put the fettuccine in such a high place that people like me couldn't reach it... thought the blond boy.

Signing, the blond freshman tried tip-toeing and jumping, making him look like a complete idiot. Eventually, the blond boy stopped what he was doing and was about to abandon the fettuccine when he heard a voice talking to him.

 

"Do you want me to get that for you?"

 

Luhan turned around, trying to find the source of the voice that offered him help.

There was a tall, young brunette boy who has his eyes smiling cutely on his face. Luhan's mind stopped functioning when he locked his eyes with the brunette boy's. He would lie if he said the brunette boy was not handsome... and hot.

The blond boy was busy with his train of thoughts that he didn't notice the brunette boy waving his hands infront of his flawless face.

Giving up on waving his hands, the brunette boy spoke up again, "Do you need help getting those?" the brunette said while pointing at the fettuccine, chuckling because of Luhan's adorable, blushing face.

Coming back to his senses, Luhan Finally notice the brunette's voice.

"A-aah, y-yeah... P-please?" stuttered the blond student.

Luhan mentally slapped himself for stuttering. I mean, like who wouldn't stutter if a hot random stranger talks to you? thought the blond boy.

The brunette boy raises his arm, and without any hesitation, the said boy just took the fettuccine and gave it to Luhan, no tip-toeing or jumping like an idiot, like what Luhan did a few moments ago.

"Thank y-you..."

 

They locked eyes again in silence, no words exchange, just the sound of other peoples' conversation, but not them. They stayed in silence for about a minute or two, but for them, it felt like seconds, they were to busy staring at each others eyes.

"S-sorry.......... This may sound weird, but I think I saw you somewhere, Lu... Han, Luhan right?" ask the brunette boy.

"Yeah... H-how do you k-know my n-name?" the blond boy curiously ask, widening his large doe eyes, feeling scared. Who wouldn't right? How would you react if a completely random stranger knows your name?

H-how does he know my name?! What if he's s-stalking me! What should I do?! I must ru- Luhan's thoughts were cut off by the brunette boys's voice.

"N-no! It's not what you think!" the taller boy suddenly spoke, he notice the blond boy's eyes widening when he knows his name. He doesn't what the blond boy to get the wrong idea. "I'm not a stalker! I don't stalk you or anyone else. The reason how I know your name is because I saw you on the 'Music Night' poster on our campus." explained the brunette boy.

Oh thank God. I thought that he was sta- 

Wait, what? 

"Our Campus?" Luhan asked, raising his brows, confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah, we attend the same university and I'm a freshman. The name's Sehun. Oh Sehun." Sehun introduced himself to Luhan and responded his question, also giving Luhan his signature eye-smile that Luhan counldn't get enough of. Sehun pulls out his hand, waiting for Luhan to shake it.

Luhan pulls out his own hand and shook Sehun's, "I'm Luhan, also a freshman..... How come I didn't see you in campus?" Luhan ask after they shook hands.

"It's because you were either busy with your studies or talking to that overly-obsessed-eyeliner friend of your's to notice me" Sehun said chuckling slightly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you! Baekhyun keeps on talking with me and he won't stop talking about Chanyeol a-and-" Luhan responded to Sehun immediately after he heard what Sehun said, but he was then cut off by the brunette boy.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize, It's not even your fault." Sehun said calmly while smiling. "I know we just met and all but... Want to hang out someday? I-if you want to... I'm n-not forcing you to..." There was a trace of nervousness in Sehun's voice and Luhan didn't fail to notice that.

Luhan smiled cutely at Sehun's nervousness and slightly blushed. Sehun could be cute at times like this.

Without any hesitstion, Luhan responded Sehun, "Yeah, sur-"

 

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

Stirring up from his sleep, Luhan sighs and reaches for his alarm clock and turns it of.

Stupid alarm clock, thanks for ruining one of my dreams again... Luhan thought sarcastically, gettting really annoyed with his alarm clock.

Luhan groaned, he couldn't believe he dreamt about his and Sehun's first meeting, last time he dreamt was about their first date. In some stories or dramas, a couple's first meeting will either be that they bumped into each other in some random hall way or whatever the place they are in, or in a club and getting drunk, but not for them, they met at a grocery store, no bumping into each other, a plain simple meeting right?

Oh, how he wish he could just stay in the past. Most peolpe would prefer to move foreward and forget about their past, but not Luhan, he loved his past. He couldn't believe that he and Sehun are still dating, dating for two years to be exact. But for some reasons, Sehun changed.

Since he and Sehun started hanging out a lot, they became close, and then more closer till finally, they stared to have some feelings for each other. Then Sehun has the guts to ask Luhan out.

Soon, they started dating and they became really, really close that they were almost inseparable. But since Sehun changed, they became apart, almost as if they weren't dating amore, and that did really hurt Luhan a lot.

He caught Sehun cheating on him three times, and of course that hurt Luhan, who wouldn't be hurt if someone you love the most cheated on you with someone else. Luhan really love Sehun, even if his heart was shattered into tiny bits of pieces by Sehun himself.

Can't Sehun see that he was the cause of Luhan's plain? Can't he see that he broke Luhan? Can't he see that Luhan's putting a mask to cover his broken face?

The Sehun he knows before was sweet, caring and even chessy at times. Sehun would constantly ask Luhan out on a date, even if both of them were busy. But the Sehun he knows now was the opposite, Sehun just ignores Luhan and Sehun would always be in a bar and get drunk.

They rarely go on a date nowadays, even if Luhan ask Sehun to go on a date with him, Sehun would either answered "Not right now, I'm tired." or "Sorry, I'm busy , I can't go out right now." Luhan doesn't force Sehun though, Luhan obeys him. Even if Sehun's busy or tired, he would always end up in a bar.

Now, Luhan and Sehun are the opposite, Luhan's trying to fix their relationship, while Sehun seems to make it the other way around. They said that 'Opposite attracts', but not for them, they 'repel' instead. 

There's always a question haunting Luhan's mind. Whenever he thinks about that question, his heart would shatter into pieces, even if it already did. He doesn't want to know the answer, he's scared to know it. But eventually, that question will be answered . And now, that question's stuck in his tired mind,

 

 

'Does Sehun even love him?'    

 

*~*~*~*

 

 


      

*Author's Note;

I choose the grocery store as their first meeting, I think you guys know the reason why.. If you don't then... It's because most couples will meet their other half in schools, or the hall ways, or the club, or the bar, or even the cafe/restaurant, or they would either bump into each other, I want to make it my meeting different, so that's why I picked the grocery store!! :D

Did you guys get it that when Luhan was about to answer Sehun, he woke up from his dream? Just asking...

Sorry if it's boring, it's just their meeting... 

And sorry for the short chapter... Is it short?

I did my best :(

Oh yeah! So I said that in the foreword that this story will be a one-shot right? 

But I changed my mind, this'll be a two-shot instead... I think...

Let's just see how it goes in the future :)

Please bare with me~

And please comment! I want to know what you guys think of this story! :D 

(It's okay if it's something silly)

-XOXO