Six

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stayed at home - eating whatever there was left in the fridge. Sehun on the other hand, was busy working as an officer, in the middle of Seoul. All his energy were used at work and as he came home, Baekhyun were already asleep. That was at least how a usual day went by in their life. It was fall - the busiest time in Sehun’s business career. Baekhyun kept struggling to finish his latest lyrics. Baekhyun’s health wasn’t that good by just eating unhealthy food and wasting all his time, writing a lyrics dedicated to Sehun. He didn’t want to go out either - out from the apartment. Baekhyun was unemployed, though Sehun had a job. They were very different - both mentally and physically. They cared about different things, had different dreams and most of all; loved each other differently. Sehun’s shirt was still wet, but none of his co-workers noticed it. He drank too much coffee - though he didn’t like it at all - to stay awake. There was always a cup near his desk, if something would happen. Baekhyun kept on calling him, but it wasn’t very often he picked up the phone. The noisy traffic and busy schedule prevented him from even thinking about Baekhyun. It was only twelve o’clock, which meant Sehun’s day still hadn’t ended. Many hours were still left, working as a crazy. Baekhyun didn’t have any friends but Sehun - Sehun was the exact opposite. He was somehow popular both at work and on the street.

Time went by slowly. Sehun sat in his black swivel chair and boredly spinned around. None of his co-workers ever noticed his naughtiness, as he never did anything wrong - nor did his principal. Baekhyun was barely finished with his lyrics, but couldn’t take it anymore. His hands and eyes hurt a lot, after hours of work. He tried writing a lyrics, which one way or another, explained how he really felt. He couldn’t ever get Sehun out of his mind, on a day like thi

Please log in to read the full chapter