Final

A sweet confession for you

I'm so bored to death. Ah~ What should I do? If I was her boyfriend, I can go to the café with her if I'm bored . I took out my phone and texted Kookie.

To : Kookie 

Guess what? I confessed her. Jeongmal. Wanna know the full story? In school. Tomorrow. Ok?

I tapped send at my phone and smirked. My phone rang and surprised me. Oh, I received a text from kookie.

From : Kookie 

OMGEEEEE JEONGMAL? Can’t wait to hear it tomorrow. 

I smirked again. 'Tsk! this kid. ' I said to myself. I know it's just a lie. *sigh* ' I wish It's true. 

 

/

I sat on the bench at the school field. I purposely sat there after I saw Eunmi playing around with her friends during PE lesson.I keep on staring at her. ‘hahahahah~ ‘ I heard her laughing and  made me smiled too. 

'EHEM......'' Suddenly someone whispered directly into my tight ear and at that moment , I almost lost my soul.This kid....

'Geez... Are you supposed to be in class??"

‘Since when you started worrying about me?'' 

I gave him a straght face.

'Hehe. So, hyung, how was it? I mean about yesterday. You told me that you confessed her.'

‘ *sigh* Actually.. I confessed her last night. She was really surprised and happy. We both kiss and we go shopping together and .. and.. drink and talk at a café. We both were so romantic and other couples were jealous even *coughed* ' Why am I choughing? I guess I talk too fast that’s why . . I drank my water.Jungkook shows his straight face to me as he knew that i lied to him.

‘Hyung..I thought you.. Urgh! I'm leaving.’ He took his books and files and walk away, leaving me alone. //cries//

'YAH! I was just kidding. Hey you better don't do that to your hyung. That's really bad. AISH this kid. ' I took my bag and ran to him.

/

I was at my locker to take some of my books. I looked left at the locker’s door. There was a picture of Eunmi eating marshmallow with my probally future mother in law. I smiled . I closed my locker and turn back. I bumped someone.

‘Ahh~ ‘ The girl almost fell . I grabbed her waist and held her hand on the other hand. Lee Eunmi?

I looked into her pretty dark brown eyes while she glanced at me.

‘’What are they doing? ‘'

‘’ Yah! Look at them.  ‘'

''Eww !! ''

I heard students were talking and whispering about us while walking pass. Our eyes met about 3 seconds. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster. She pushed me.

‘Ehem ‘’ I clear my throat while pulling my vest. ‘Uhm.. Ah.. ‘ I heard she mumbled.

‘I’m sorry ‘ We said the same word at the same time. ‘Oh..um...I mean.. I--  ‘ I said while scratching my neck. My mouth suddenly won't let me throw up my words and I started to feel nervous. 

' I'm really sorry. Thank you I.. I have to attend my class. uhm.. kamsahamnida. ‘ She said and walked away while covering using her hand.

I turned my head and looked at her walking away. I ruffled my hair. 'AISH! She must be really angry with me.' I said while punching my locker. Not that hard. 

'But thanks to me... I .. saved her life. without me she probally fell . Who knows she'll die?  ' 

/

‘So… Hyung.. did you confessed her? Oh please say yes.. please please please. ‘ Jimin said.

‘Yes but unfortunately No.. ‘ I pouted while eating my bun sadly.

‘AISH! Kajja. You go talk to her and I’ll wait there. This is the easiest way.’ He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to Eunmi who is sitting alone on a bench. I was really scared so I hid behind the nearest tree . 

‘Hyung come on. Be a namja. Like me. Let’s go. ‘ he pulled my shirt but I let go of it. My hands were cold and I'm sweating.

‘Looks like you want me to tell her huh? Haha.’ He started running .

‘YAH!! DON’T ‘ I shouted but he was already sitting beside her. ‘ Oh please... Tell her everything.  ‘ I said in my mind. I was too embarrassed I could hold it anymore so I ran to Jimin.

‘Ah, there she is. Oh yeah. Guess what?--- ‘ I pushed Jimin's mouth and I felt his saliva on my palm so ewww I rub it at his clothes.

‘Eheheh.. Nothing.. ‘ I said and she looked really confused. Ah poor her .

‘ URGH HYUNG!!~ ‘ He pushed me and I grabbed his collar. We ran out of balance so both of us felt. This is really embarrassing. This is all Jimin’s fault.

‘OMO! ‘She half shouted.'Are-are you okay? ' She looked at us.

As I want to get up, and I noticed she walking towards me. She squat down and helped me to get up.O.O!!! Did she just..asdfghjkl!! 'Thankyou.. but you don't need ---- '

'You're welcome!! ' She smiled and walk away. 

Is there any reason why she helped me and not helping Jimin ? 

/

I was at the park playing basketball with Jin hyung, Jungkook , Jimin and Taehyung . Namjoon and Hoseok don’t want to play so they just be the emcees watching us while eating some snacks.

‘The current score is 12 : 12 . If one of the team scores another point will be the winner!! ‘ Hoseok shouted.

‘Already??' I said.

‘ It’s been hours I'm sitting here do nothing. Namjoon finished all the snacks and I'm freakin bored! ‘ He muttered and no one listen to him.

‘Give me water. ‘ I walk towards the bench where Hoseok was sitting and I sat beside him. ‘Yes sir! Jja~ ‘ He handed me the water and I drank it.

I stood up to continue playing and suddenly Jin hyung turned my shoulder . ‘ You saw it? Go ahead! She looked lonely ‘ He pushed me. 

At first, I dont get it what he's talking about. Then I saw a girl with a long hair. I turned my head looking at Jin hyung giving him a what-are-you-talking-about face.

He crossed his arms and smiled at me. ' Come on..This is your chance to talk to her.' I turned my head again and looked at her. Sitting lonely on a bench while eating an ice cream. 

 

She didn’t notice me that I was really really standing behind her. OMGEEE! I was about to die.

I looked back and I saw Jin hyung were standing while crossed his arms and smirked at me. The others were busy with their own bussiness. 

 I pulled my hair with both of my hands while give him I'm-gonna-die face. He ended with o.o face and walk away. That’s weird. I turned my head and back to my real plan.

‘OMO! ‘ I half shouted . I was surprised to see Eunmi was looking at me while chuckled.'Eh ! It's you~ ' I blushed while sat beside her.

 

‘What brings you here? ‘ She asked. ‘Oh I'm here to ask.. No no no.. ‘ I shooked my head and she blushed again. She likes to laugh and chuckle and that’s why I like her.

I looked at the grass. ‘Actually.. You're pretty. ‘ She looked at me with strange face.

'No no.. what I mean is.. I just.. *sigh* don't know 'I mumbled. 'Hahah.. What are you saying?  ' She continue her ice cream. I couldn't help myself staring at her cute cherry lips. I didn't reply her so I ended up with a smile. 

'Oh yeah.. about yesterday.  That Jimin.. He just out of his mind or something. Sorry for disturb you. '  I broke the silent.

'Ani that's ok. You guys are funny.. ' She explained and I saw her ice-cream dripping . I quickly searched for my extra tissue at my jacket and started to wipe the melting ice cream at her fingers.

Suddenly she put the ice-cream into my mouth. 'What .. what are you doing? ' I said . She shooked her head and looked away while finished her ice cream.

I the ice cream on my lips . I noticed she secretly glance at my lips. 

Hmm.. I have a strange feelings about this. 

I sat closer to her and place my left arm on her shoulder. She looked at me with widen eyes. I looked at her and smiled. I cuddle her and gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek. It was quite long like 3 seconds. 

'Why -- ' 

' Because I like you. ' I said while looked into her eyes.  She lost her words.

She looked at her feet while bit her lower lips. I noticed she smiled a bit. 'Are you holding yourself not to laugh? ' I asked.

'What? No! I just.. can't hold myself to smile. ' 

'Then will you ..  ' She nodded a bit and still not looked confident. 

'Are you serious? ' I asked again althought I know the answer. 'Serious about what? ' She asked again. I blushed.

'Are you serious to be my girlfriend? ' I asked.

'Nae... Yes!! ' She said joyfully and I hugged her tightly. 'You don't know how happy am I now. ' I said.

'Chukhaeyo!! '  I saw Jin hyung's face right behind me and made me shocked. I gasped while placed my hand on my chest. 'You! When? Here? asdfghjkl . ' I had no idea what am I saying but I'm really embarrased.

' Since you two start dating , ' Hoseok get our attention so all of us looked at him. ' I wanna see you both kisssss .' He whispered at me but can be heard by others.. All of them laughed and Eunmi's cheeks turned red. 

'Are you crazy? Don't disturb her'. I said and grabbed my girlfriend's wrist and walk away. I walk while pushed her shoulder. 

'Yah!! Where are you going? ' Jimin shouted. She turned her head looking at Jimin but I turned her head looking in front.  

' Yeah, Suga -shi where are we going? ' She asked.

' Don't worry. Oppa will take you to somewhere nice. ' I said. 

Ok, what I noticed here. This is the first time I acted like this with girls. No What I mean is.. I don't know that I'm quite good in being  gentleman that make girls go crazy.

/

It's been a few minutes I walk rushingly with her in silent mode.

' Eunmi -ah.. ' I broke the silent.

'Yes?? '

'Erm... actually..' 

'What? '

' Just... I have no idea where are we going. '  

'Haahaha.. I thought you prepared anything for me. ' She laughed

' Yeah. I thought so too but.. I couldn't make it. Mianhae. ' i pouted.

She stood infront me and placed both her arms on my shoulder. She tiptoed to kiss me. At first, my espression was like O.O but then I respond her kiss. 

'HYUNG!!! ' Jungkook's voice get our attention .

'Wahaha~ You did what I said just now. ' Hoseok said while laughed really hard.

I and Eunmi look at each other and laughed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou verry much for reading!! 

VOTE | SUBSCRIBE | COMMENTS