Application

M.I.D || New Co-Ed Group! [APPLY OPEN/DEADLINE: NONE AT THE MOMENT]

Hey guys! Here is the application finally. Please put this in a blog post and message me! Also, comment in the comment section below saying you applied. ^^

At the same time, I do have a few rules for this, but it will be put within the application. If you see a *, then the part it is next to is required. Anyways, enjoy and excited to see your creativity. ^^


Basic Info

*Username:

*How active are you?: (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Back to Basic

*Name: (Please make it Korean or at least the last name as Korean. I work better with Korean names.)

*D.O.B: (mm/dd/yy)

*Age: (Korean age/International age)

*Birthplace: (Where was he/she born?)

*Hometown: (If it is the same as birthplace, write it here.)

*Background: (Were you born in a wealthy family? Orphaned. Describe in 7+ sentences here of where you come from before becoming an idol)

You're Beautiful

*Apperance: (3+ pics/links of first picked face claim)

*First Face Claim: (Who is your first choice?? This can be an ulzzang or any Korean actor/actress. No idols. Han Hyo Joo is taken btw.)

*Second Face Claim: (This is in case your first choice cannot be done due to someone having the same face claim)

It's What's Inside that Counts

*Personality: (Describe in a full paragraph [min. 4 and max. 7]. Please no Mary Sues. If I see any, I'll ask you to redo it...)

*Habits/Pet Peeves: (List at least five habits your character has. Try to be creative with this. ;D)

*Phobias: (Same with Habits. Also write how and why it is the way it is)

*Likes/Dislikes: (Same with Habits)

I Got The Power~!

*Power:

*Description of power:

*When discovered: (Basically when did you know you were a mutant? This would have happened when your oc was young...)

*Back-up power: Just in case your chosen power is taken by another chosen person when you're chosen)

We Are Family

*Family: (Name/Relation/Age/Occupation/Alive or Deceased/Human or Mutant. Idol siblings are allowed)

*Relationship with Family: (List your family members and say how close you are)

*Friends: (At least two. Can be idols. Name/How close/Age/Occupation/Human or Mutant)

*Background: (How did you meet yout friends? Describe in at least 5 sentences on how you guys met)

Love is the Moment

*Love Interest: (Can be any idol. Just list name and age)

*Relationship: (How are the two of you when you first met him/her? Are you close or hate eachother's guts? Describe in 5+ sentences)

*Back-up Love Interest:

Possible One-Sided Love: (This is optional. If you want a love triangle or someone having a crush on your oc, put their name here. Any idol or any oc)

*Rival: (Same as love interest)

*Rivalry reasons: (why are the two of you guys rivals? Describe in 5+ sentences)

Trainee Info

*Years of Training:

*Position: (Choose from Main Vocal, Lead Vocal, Main Rapper, Visual/Lead Dancer/Rapper, or Main Dancer/Leadr/Sub-Vocals)

*Experience: (How was your experience as trainee?)

Extra Info

Anything else: (Any comments or suggestions for the story like debut song or anything like that would be put here)

*Password: (There is a password. Answer this question: What's your favorite kdrama and why? If you don't answer, I will reject your entire app)


Anyways, here is the application! Have fun and if you have any questions, you many message me on my wall or inbox. :)

I will be posting my character soon as an example of the app. Have a wonderful day~! ^^