Julia's POV ~ The Meeting

Will You Be Mine, Noona?

"Aish, these boxes are heavy", my older brother Minho'complained while carrying one of my boxes. "Don't be a baby. This is the last one!", I yelled. When we were done moving my boxes , Minho had to meet his girlfriend at the movies.I open one of my boxes and see a picture of  Kai ,Seungjun and I, my childhood friends. 

*flashback*

Julia:" Kai ,wait up! I cant run as fast as you!"( gasping for breath)

Seungjun:" It's okay, Julia I'm here I'll be by your side forever...

Kai: "Come on, you two lovebirds. Let's go, hurry up or we'll never get there !" (Julia and Seungjun blush at each other)

Julia:" Kai, where are we going?"

Kai: To find those rare flowers to give  to our mom because she's in the hospital and those flowers are her favorite so maybe it can make her feel better.

*At the edge of the cliff*

Julia: Seungjun oppa im scared... (holding his hand)

Seungjun: Don't be scared i'm here with you. He whispered into my ear "Saranghae." I tried to force out a smile but I knew that this was a bad idea and someone was going to get hurt.

KAi: Im going to get those flowers even if it's at the edge of the cliff!

Julia: Be careful Kai!

*KAi slips* KAi: help, Seungjun, Julia!  Seungjun told me to stay put and he grabbed Kai. Kai had to let go of the flowers in order for Seungjun to pull him up but Kai wouldnt listen. and then "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

And I was right.....

*Back to reality*

A tear ran down my eye as I saw the horrible scence all over again. I wanted to forget it. I clenched the photograph in my arms. Then I heard a jingling of keys in the hallway. I forgot to close the door. Then the noise stops. I peek my head out and see a cute boy staring at me. He looks like those pop idols I see on T.V. "Hello Im new here. My names Julia. What's your name? He hesitated a little and looked a little stressed. "Jinyoung, sorry got to go maybe we can hang out later." "Okay See ya later!" Then I waved goodbye to Jinyoung and he gave me a cheeky smile as we both went back in our apartment. Weird. Somehow, his smile just made my day.

                                 ~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~          

                                                                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ6X_pFGSaIXJGaNlmN9s