ŤHÄȚ BØÝ

BÔÝ ïN LØVE

 
 

 

             

  Chapter 004 - that boy

pink-swirl-divider.png

Authors POV


                 “kookie sweetheart are you awake yet?” his mom called from outside my room. Jungwook yawned and turned over, not replying. “jungkook” his mom screamed when she got no response. He closed his eyes, hoping she would go away, but knowing he should answer. Inevitably she came into my room, and threw my covers off him. “jungwook, get up or you will be late for school.” “But mom, it's not even seven thirty yet, school starts at eight o'clock,” he whined, grabbing his covers and trying to go back to sleep. It didn’t work though as she grabbed his covers back saying, “jungwook, it takes twenty minutes to get to school, and you’re not even awake yet.” “Fine....” he mumbled, finally getting up, and going over to my closet. “Good. Have a nice day at school, honey,” his mom said cheerily as he pecked on the head and walked out the door. He glared numbly at my closet, still not quite awake. Man, he really hate mornings! He wishes school didn't start so early, I mean it’s bad enough that he haves to go to school everyday, but it's the thrid day where jimin won't be there with me because of his new morning rutines."he took his phone from the nigth tabble and send jimin a kakao message like he does every morning....Donutkookie:jimin hyung wake up.....he was surprised when he recive a reply Banjjakmin: im awake baby boy...did jimin just reply him, lazzier than jungkook, jimin you wake me up and you die, was awake it seemed unreal...Donutkookie:waoh hyung you are up early today.....Banjjakmin:ne i have something to do this morning.....Donutkookie:ok hyung see you at school i have to get dreesed.....Banjjakmin:ne baby see ya at school....Donutkookie:bye hyung....jungkook finished the convo , he grabbed a white t-shirt, dark shinny jeans, and a black jacket putting a tie on taking them from his closet and then headed into my bathroom. I took a quick shower, dried myself off, and got dressed then he brushed his long black hair, "Junkook, are you ready yet?" Jungkook's mother, called. held onto a wall as he pulled on his black jordan sneeker Putting it in his feet. Mornings always seemed to be hectic in their household, new or old. "I don't want to go to school, mom!" "Kookie, don't be such a baby and you know that if you go you will see jimin!" His mother sighed, placing her hands on her hips as he felt his cheeks hot and becoming pink by her mention of jimins name,"Now get here so we can go." "Yes mom…" jungkook sighed and dragged himself out of his room with his book bag slung haphazardly in his shoulder He fallowed his mother out the door into the parking garage, he walked out of the house, and then he lock the door "yahh kookie lets go" his mother shouted inside the car, jungkook jogged to the car and got inside sliding into the safety of his white Subaru. After a long drive they arrive to school her mother parker the car and looked at jungwook "Now, jungwook your lunch is in your backpack,and you have to be with jimin ok." His mother leaned over the back of her seat to look at her son, "I love you sweetie, make mommy proud, okay?" Jungkook smiled uneasily at his mom and got out of the car, "'Kay mom." he readjusted his book bag getting off His mother rolled down the Subaru's window, "Don't get into trouble now, 'kay? Kokie tell that to jimin" she loked at his son and giggled, and blew a kiss at his son. "Yes mother," jungkook droned sarcastically. With a sudden change of heart, he leaned in through the car window, "I love you, bye!" he kissed his mother on the cheek , The Subaru drove away from the curb,after he got off the car waving stupidly to the air. Jungkook turned, a look of determination painted on his face, "I'm going to do this!" Jungkook readjusted his book bag "yahh kookie give me your books" jimin said and he shakes his head , jimin ignored him and took the books from his hands carriing them, jungwook blushed and said "thanks hyung" Straightening his tie, and smoothing his hair, he stomped forwards, pumping a fist in the air "Go!" he marched into the piles of studentswho were socializing and communicating earning his self a few strange looks in the process It was because of the presence of jimin was waering his uniform leaning back the wall holding a cup of steaming coffee from starbucks. He winked at jungkook , jungwook smiled he pushed his way through girls and boys alike and go to him flicking his forehead playfully "yahh jimin lets go" he said noticing a female figure besides jimin with her back turned talking in her phone "jimin" the female said and turned around letting jungwook see her face no longer marching with his fist in the air when he saw jimin wassent alone he was in the company of hyuna , all of whom glared them menacingly. How could one person make so many enemies in so little time? Somehow, he managed to do it, maybe it was jimin yeah, that was it jimin Jimin turned his head "what is it hyuna?" He asked with a soft tone that made me melt "lets go inside ne and thank you for the coffe" she smiled at jimin and jungkook interupted their conversation "ne lets go hyung "he said grabbingvhis arms positioning myslef in the middle "ne" jimin said starting to walk and hyuna followed Jungkook pov : I walked alongside Jimin as i entered the school building , i always felt happy in his presence and somewhat safer . As we walked pass the halls people started to whisper as they glanced at us , i glared at them making them run off , feeling satisfied i smiled . " Ayy kookie how ya been !" shouted Suga as he put his arm around me , i turned to him and smiled " I've been good as long as SHE doesn't come ." i said shrugging off his arm , he looked at me and shook his head " Still the little jealous kookie are we know " "I'm not jealous , i just don't like her company" "Your such a lier" "Shut up hyung " Whacking his head , he pouted and rubbed his head "My dongsaeng is bullying me .." he said pretending to cry . " You won't earn sympathy by doing that you know Suga " Jin said laughing patting my head " This little rascal is a mysterious one so don't go poking your nose at him " . I grinned at Jins word and nodded , i looked to my side expecting Jimin there but he wasn't , i stopped in my tracks and turned around looking ahead , i sighed as i saw Jimin with HER again , my fist clenched my fist and tried to ease my expression from showing my hatred towards her obvious ... but did i hate her ? Or was it really jealousy i feel ... i shook my head slightly and quickly run up to my hyungs hoping that they didn't notice that i left them . Jin pov As we walked along the corridors i noticed that Jungkook wasn't with us anymore , turning around slightly i saw him standing there , clenched fist , was he angry ? I wondered but to my surprise in front of him was Hyuna and Jimin laughing with each other , i sighed quietly as Jungkook turned around i quickly turned my head round . I could hear his quick foot steps to me , lucky enough the others didn't notice . "Hey " i said looking over at him as he walked by my side , i could see the happiness that once was on his face had been drained out and was replaced by sadness . I pat his back " Are you a jelly doughnut ." i whispered smiling , i could see a slight smile tugging at his lips . 'Aish this kid' chuckling messing up his hair , "Thanks for making me feel a but better .." he muttered loud enough for me to hear i nodded, rap monster texted me and i looked at the message "man do you think kookie is gay?....i looked at jungkook and texted rapmonster back "i think he is"....."i know you love kookie as your little bro but hes acting selfish dont you think?...."well it seems hes in love with jimin"......"what really i dint knew i understand now.... 

 

Hyunas pov

 

The boys greeted us and i pulled jimin away from the group of boys he wided his eyes and i smiled i wanted to talk to him away from jungkook so i guided him to my locker "jimin i dont think your friend likes me" i said making a curl in my hair with my finger ,he let out a chuckle "who could not like you?" He said loking at my eyes "lets go ill walk you to your homeroom" we both headed to my classroom “Ah, nice for you to join us Hyuna,” Mr. Junhyung said as soon as I walked through the door. “Sorry sir, i dint saw it was time to enter” I replied, giving him my usual excuse. “Yeah, that’s what you say all the time.” I heard a few people laugh so I glared at them until they stopped. I could be scary when I wanted to be, but if I don't want to kill someone, then I really can be the nicest person you will ever meet. “Just take a seat, Hyuna,” Mr. Junhyung said, bringing me out of my thoughts. “Fine,” I said before taking the only seat available in the class. After 5 minutes in the class I saw suga walk in with his usual grin and junhyung loking at him with his usual glare “Hey, where do you think you are going?” the angry teacher asked “to my chair" suga said like he dint just walk late to class "to detention" the teacher said and suga dibt move a muscle “You heard me,” he said cheekily, a smirk on his face. a few people that overheard him snickered as well. I glared at them my temper rising they look away as suga walked out the room ,i send him a message Hyuna<3:  "Yahh dude what the hell why you where late?....SSUUGGAA:"i was with your bf".....Hyuna<3:"i dont have a bf >.>"......SSUUGGAA:"ofcourse you do".....Hyuna<3:"who is it".....SSUUGGAA:"is jimin".....Hyuna<3:"hwat ai Donst lsijw ke him"....SSUUGGAA:"them why you are having so many typos? .....SSUUGGAA:"are you blushing? i covered my face with my hands hidding my blush

 

My first periods were done when i walked to the hallway i saw jimin walking with jungkook i inmediatly tried to turn away but he saw me and yelled my name i sigthed and loked at him oh my god why he haves to torture me with his smile he walked to me "hyuna lets go eat ne" i noded and glanced at his friend that holded tigthly jimins arm They walk to the cafeteria grabing a plate letting the kitchen workers serve them food the seated in a table, i grab a plate getting my food serve walking later to the tabble where jimin was sitting I watched as jimin and jungkook exchanged conversations while i eated my apple. I smiled by the good friendship they have.She opened her eyes immediately and blushed a crimson red when saw jimin stealing glances at her.she bites her lips before talking "I-I'm so sorry... It must be stalkerish of me to be watching you guys talk. It was just so interesting to see you two so comfortable around each other... I thought I had to break the ice if none of us talked. I guess I don't have to," she looked up at them then looked down again in shame, "N-no, I don't mean its a bad thing. Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying." She moved her hands around in a frantic motion. "Huh, oh... You thought we misunderstood you? Its okay hyuna." Jimin ruffled her hair. "Yeah, its fine. Do you feel like we're leaving you out of the conversation? Maybe we could talk about a topic we all know."jimin suggested brigthly and i nooded my shaked my head "No, no, I'm fine. I'll just try to follow along with what you both are saying. Besides, I sometimes forget the topics I usually start the conversations out with... Heh..."i smiled awkarly before saying my goodbyes ,taking my plate with me and putting it in the trash can ,i feel a tap on my shoulder i loked back , jimin qas standing besides me doing the same as i did with my plate taking my hand "lets go to the classroom ne? He said and i holded his hand tigthly noding my head

 

 Jungkooks POV

 

I put my books inside my backpack hearing a beutifull raspy voice calling my name outside ,i smiling by knowing who it is "jimin hyung" i said and loked outside the classroom, he smiled making him peck his cheek, i only do skinship with jimin he dibt seem to dislike it so i always to it i holded to his arm when we walked to the hallway , i spoted hyuna , trying to make jimin not notice her i cougthed loudly but it was to late he already walked to her i did the same holding his arm again,he invited her to eat with us i disliked the idea but he seemed so happy i can be mean to him we do the line and seated in our normal tabble chatting as we ussualy do ,hyuna keeped quiet and i liked that she knew her place but she make me hate her shen she talked ,she talked to jimin and blushed??? She blushed does that mean she like him??? Questions runned in my mind ,she got up leaving the tabble , i smiled soon frowing when jimin got up "where are you going hyung??" I asked and he eyesmiled "ill walk hyuna to her classroom ill be back" i freared his words what if he dossent come back and leave me for her ,park jimin have all my trust so i nooded and he left V patted my back ,i waited for jimin half an hour he come back giving ne a warm hug taking by dirty pkaye to put it in the trashcan "lets go kookie ah" i blushed by his gentle treatment for me, he walked me to my class,leaving me alone secods later...this period he shared it with her ,i entered my classroom annoyed waiting to the hours pass , the teacher started talking i got bored really fast after she started , i texted him in kakao Donutkookie:hyung what are you doing?.... i waited a few minutes and hes reply came .......Banjjakmin:im having science you?...Donutkookie:.oh me im having english with yoseob.....Banjjakmin:ohh him hes nice i wish my english teacher was him he never give you classes....Donutkookie:.yahh he does but i cut....Banjjakmin:badboy kookie ah cuting is wrong listen to your hyung....Donutkookie:hyung you cutted half of the past semester....Banjjakmin:ok i am a bad example just do jins step and you will be forever single....i laugthed in a low tone amazed by how he can easily make my day

we keeped texting during all the periods i just wanted to go home with jimin by my side, the bell ringed and i rushed outside, i saw jimin and hyuna walking together was he not going home with me? I was about to walk to them when j hope holded by backpack "kookie ah let them alone" he said making me pout v came closer "Hey guys how about we get some ice cream ?" He said to the guys that were besides him "YES!" they all chorused together . Smiling we all went to the near by ice cream shop but my heart ached like crazy