Meet the Kims'

The Kim Family

The annual WN Company party has started and all the delicious food, crystal lights, orchestra, beautiful ice sculpture, etc. has been set up very nicely. All the business partners, employees, and even little kids are attending. Everyone is having a nice time and enjoying the party, Won Bin and Na Young are chatting with their business partners, and the kids are talking amongst themeselves.

Won Bin giving his speech: "We welcome everyone who came tonight. Me and my wife Na Young are very happy to host this party. Thank You everyone and have a good time!"

The Kims' children all walk in looking elegant making everyone turn heads.

"Everyone I introduce to you my four children" Won Bin says proudly.

The children walks on stage and introduce themselves.

"Hello everyone, I'm Siwan. Me and my family are very happy to invite you all to our annual WN Company party. As you all may know, our mother and father have built this company with all of their strength, determination, and also with the love they have for eachother. Thank You for believing in our company, and Thank You for coming" Siwan bows. Everyone applauses.

Won Bin: "Tonight, my daughter Sae Ron wants to perform a little piece that she has written herself"

Sae Ron begins playing a violin piece that she spent a whole month focusing on. Everyone is moved my hearing the beautiful music.

"Hello, my name is Kim Sae Ron and thank you for listening to my piece" says Sae Ron after finishing.

Everyone applauses.

 

The Kims' house, or palace, is the biggest and highest house in Cheongdam-Dong. A white house with many windows, the grass is cut beautifully and always green. There are many sections to the house; there's a green house where they plant beautiful flowers, a study house which is filled with many books, a fermentation house where Na Young keeps the fermented kimchi and radishes, a play house where Hyang Gi goes to play with her pets, a music room where Ji Bin and Sae Ron goes to practice their music.

Hyang Gi: "Omma~ can we make kimchi pancakes?

Na Young: "Sure~ I'll tell ahjumma to make some for you.

Hyang Gi: "No I want you to make it because I only like the ones that you make"

Na Young: "Really? okay omma will make it for you~"

Hyang Gi: "WOOAH YAY!~"

The whole family sits down to eat Na Young's handmade kimchi pancakes

Won Bin: "Wow! my wife always makes the best pancakes"

Siwan: "Not just kimchi pancakes but other foods too~ our omma is JANG!~ hehehehe"

Na Young: "Hehehe~ have all of you do your homework yet?"

Siwan: "I'm done, I just need to finish a book that Sulli recommended me"

Ji Bin: "Of course no suprise that Siwan always has his homework done. I'll finish mine after I'm done with guitar practce"

Won Bin: "Sae Ron~ you're violin performance tonight was very beautiful~ have you done your homework yet?

Sae Ron: "Yes appa~!"

Won Bin: "Good girl~ since you're done, do you want to go to the green house with me and water the flowers?"

Sae Ron: "Okay!~"

Hyang Gi: "Appa! I want to come"

Na Young: "No Hyang Gi, you need to go take a bath and go to bed"

Hyang Gi: *sigh* appa always takes Sae Ron and not me"

Won Bin: "Hehehe~ I'll take you tomorrow~"

Hyang Gi: "Really?~ Yay~"