Chapter Thirteen

Problems
 

Chapter Thirteen

~~~

 

"Tae," Tiffany called out as they laid on their towels, resting on a rock in an isolated spot from the beach. "Hmm?" Taeyeon hummed in response, getting up and resting on her elbows, glancing over. The younger one turned, "Thanks for coming here," Taeyeon nodded, "No problem," she replied, staring at the sun set.

 

It was their last day in America before they head back to Korea. It was only a few days but Taeyeon liked the fact that Tiffany was beside her the whole time. There was no Siwon here in America, there wasn't any dates Tiffany had to go on. It was just her and Tiffany.

 

But everything will go back to normal once they head back to Korea. Tiffany will meet up with Siwon, she'll end up crying because she will tell Siwon about her mother, then Taeyeon would be a thing of the past. 

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tiffany asked, seeing Taeyeon deeply thinking. Snapping out of it, Taeyeon glanced over, "Huh? Oh, nothing," she sat on her bottom, legs crossed as she listened to the waves softly slapping the shore. "Our flight is six in the morning tomorrow," Tiffany stated.

 

Taeyeon nodded slowly and was surprised when Tiffany took her head, helping her up, "I want to show you somehing," Leaving their towels behind, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon deeper into the beach where it was no longer a beach but a small forest, "I used to always go here when I was a kid,"

 

Pushing a couple branches out the way, Taeyeon gave a small gasp as she stared at the crystal clear pond surrounded by bright green leaves. Tiffany smiled widely and pulled Taeyeon closer, heading into the warm water. "This was my favorite place as a kid," Tiffany stated, interlocking their fingers together.

 

"I can see why," Taeyeon mumbled. "You're the first person I've taken here with me," Tiffany admitted and Taeyeon looked at her with wide eyes, "Really?" Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon was about to smile until a btiter thought hit her.

 

If Tiffany had brought Siwon along, Siwon would've been the first person to go here with her. Taeyeon was only here in convience.

 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked timidly as she noticed the look on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon gave a slight shake of her head, her mood ruined due to that one thought, "We should head back and pack," she said in a small tone, walking away from the pond.

 

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon back, turning her body as they collided. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany, who stared back at her, "It's still early though," she pouted, as if their faces weren't inches away, as if their bodies weren't molded together. Taeyeon's eyes struggled to stay on Tiffany's face, considering both of them were in bikinis.

 

After realizing their intimate position, Tiffany loosened her grip on Taeyeon, making more space between them as she ignored her rapidly beating heart, "Let's just relax for a little before we head back to Korea, okay?" Taeyeon gave a deep breath, happy and disappointed at the loss of contact with Tiffany.

 

"Yeah,"

 

~~~

 

"Home," Tiffany mumbled as they entered the apartment. She swung her luggage to the side and plopped on the couch. Taeyeon immediately headed to the bedroom, unpacking her stuff and she laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

Tiffany's voice echoed through the apartment, "Hello? Siwon?" Taeyeon grabbed a pillow and slammed it over her face, not wanting to hear Tiffany's conversation with her lovely boyfriend. Unfortunately, Tiffany entered the bedroom, still on the phone as she laid next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt the bed dip due to Tiffany's weight and she tensed up.

 

"I'll tell you everything when we meet up. Just not today, I'm tired," Tiffany's voice rang out, her free arm automatically locked around Taeyeon's waist, "Okay bye, love you," 

 

Taeyeon's heart fell to the pit of her stomach before breaking into pieces, that was the kind of 'I Love You' Taeyeon wanted from Tiffany. The romantic kind, the passionate kind. But no.

 

All Taeyeon got from Tiffany was the sisterly kind of 'I Love You'. No passion, no romance. "What are you doing, Tae?" Tiffany asked, seeing the pillow on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon pushed the pillow away and turned her body, not facing Tiffany, "Nothing, Tiffany,"

 

The younger one frowned, Taeyeon always called her Fany when they were in America. Why suddenly 'Tiffany'? Had she done something wrong?

 

"Siwon's coming over tomorrow," Tiffany stated, pulling Taeyeon closer as she brought two arms around the girl's petite waist. Taeyeon closed her eyes, unconciously snuggling into Tiffany, "Cool," 

 

"I'm going to tell him about my mother," Taeyeon gave a small nod, not listening at all to what she was saying, "Cool," she repeated.

 

"You're not even listening to me, are you?" The older one gave a sigh before turning her body, locking eyes with Tiffany, "I'm listening,"

 

Tiffany frowned at the attitude Taeyeon had, "What's wrong? Did I do something? Are you mad at me?" The blonde girl shook her head, her feelings were getting too strong. She shouldn't be jealous like this, "It's nothing. I'm sorry," Reaching down, Taeyeon unwrapped Tiffany's arm from her waist, "I'm just going to sleep on the couch for today," 

 

Tiffany frowned deeply as she watched Taeyeon exit the room. She felt rejected. She felt hurt.

 

Just like Taeyeon feels whenever she goes to Siwon.

 

~~~

 

"I'm thinking about moving out," The fork in Tiffany's hand dropped, clinking with the plate, "What?" Taeyeon repeated herself, "I'm thinking of moving out," she said slowly, watching Tiffany's reaction, "Why?" Tiffany asked, eyebrows furrowed.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, "What do you mean, 'Why?', Tiffany? We're grown women now, I'm not going to live with you for the rest of our lives," Tiffany lowered her eyes, "But.." she trailed off. Taeyeon sighed, "You're going to get married soon anyways, I might as well move out now or it'll just become awkward between us,"

 

Tiffany lifted her fork again, "Oh.. okay," she whispered, suddenly feeling dejected. Taeyeon wondered why Tiffany was acting that way but she figured it was like a sister moving out for Tiffany. Biting her lip, Taeyeon continued eating her food.

 

"Where are you going to go?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon gave a shrug, "Far away,"  Lowering her head, Tiffany stayed silent. Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany until she heard the younger girl sniff. Widening her eyes, Taeyeon got out her seat and walked closer to Tiffany, "Y-Yah? What's wrong?"

 

"I'm going to miss you," Before Taeyeon could reply, Tiffany held her waist and hugged her tightly. Shocked, Taeyeon took a step back and Tiffany took a step forward, holding the blonde girl's waist, burying her face into the older girl's neck.

 

"You'll forget about me eventually, Tiffany. Besides, you'l have Siwon with you," Taeyeon stated bitterly. Tiffany shook her head and leaned out, looking at Taeyeon, "I won't forget you," The older one gave a sigh, "You will, Tiffany," Taeyeon took a step back, trying to get out of Tiffany's hug but Tiffany kept her hold on Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon's back hit the wall and Tiffany was still hugging her, "Don't say that. I will miss you," Tiffany stated, eyes flickering between Taeyeon's, faces only inches away. It was times like these that gave Taeyeon the urge to kiss Tiffany.

 

And she finally did.


 

 

LOLOLOL cliff hanger. I love you all XD

 

/runs for life/