Love

Lovely Day

Seulpeohajima nonono

Honjaga aniya nonono

 

“Hayoung-ah, your phone!”, Eunji voice echoed. “Yah, maknae! Where are you!?”, she called for the youngest again.

“I’m here~”, the wavy yellow-brown haired girl dashed into her room. She snatched the phone away from Eunji and ran into the bathroom again.

“Yah, maknae! You came from there and you go in there again!?, Eunji shouted. Hayoung ignored and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”, Hayoung’s heart beat faster.

“Hayoungie~ I miss you baby~”, a voice echoed through the phone.

“I miss you too, oppa. Why are you calling though?”

“Can’t I call my girlfriend whenever I want? I miss you so much that my heart hurts.”, the other whined.

“Okay, okay. But you’re busy promoting. Where are you?”

“I’m on a date with Sungyeol-hyung.”

“What!?”

“Just kidding. It’s not a date. By the way, are you free today my dear, Hayoungie?”

“Um.. Yes, I’m quite free today.”

“Okay!”, the other’s voice echoed. “Hayoung-ah, come to the café we always go to. See you there!”, the boy sounded cheerful.

They said goodbye to each other. Hayoung hung up. She ran out of the bathroom, squealing, twirling around across the living room and into her room.

“What’s wrong with our maknae?”, Chorong asked from the kitchen.

“She got a date with our soon to be brother-in-law.”, Namjoo spoke as she went out of the room and into the living room. Hayoung tied her hair into ponytail and put on a tint of lipgloss. She went to pick a dress which she took a few minutes to decide. She took a red sweater and long black pants. She untied her hair, fixing it so it looked better.

She smiled at herself in the mirror, finally satisfied with her looks. She grabbed her purse and cellphone, quickly walking out of her room. “Unnie-deul! I’ll be out for a while.”, she put on her shoes.

“Okay. Don’t worry. We’ll cover up for you if manager-unnnie ask us.”,Chorong smiled. “Take care of yourself and have fun.”, she smiled at the youngest. The latter smiled back in return and bid them goodbye.

She walked to the elevator, yet she ran out of it due to the excitement. She walked along the street, people glancing at her. She peeked in the café before entering. She saw people whispering to each other. She saw a guy who was taking a selca of himself. She could easily recognized him. “Oppa.”, she spoke. It almost came out as a whisper.

“Oh? Hayoungie~”, he accidentally spoke her name out loud. Hayoung could see the shocked faces of the customers. The girl only chuckled and sat down across from him. “You hair is blond. That’s why people don’t chase you.”, the boy smiled. He stretched his arm to touch the golden hair. Their orders came after a while.

“So how have you been? It felt like a year since the last time I get to see you.”, the younger pouted.

The boy pouted too. “I know. But maybe we can meet often on music shows when my hyungs and I have comeback.”, the boy smiled.

“Urm! I can’t wait to meet you more often.”, the female clasped her hands together, her eyes sparkling.

“Ay.. You’re so cute! My baby~”, the other pinched Hayoung’s cheek and gave it a shake.

“Um.. excuse me but..can we take  a picture?”, a teenager interrupted the two.

“Uh..well-”, before Hayoung could answer, the boy cut her off. “Sure!”, he smiled.

The teenager took out her instagram camera. “Thank you! Sungjong-oppa, can you move closer to Hayoung-unnie.”, the girl requested. The boy did as he was told. He moved his chair beside Hayoung and wrapped his right arm around her shoulders. a click was heard.

“Can we keep one for each of us?”, Sungjong asked.

“Of course! Just do any pose!”, the fan smiled. They took some photos. Hayoung and Sungjong signed on a photo for the girl to keep.  “Gyaa~~ Thank you so much! I really ship both of you. HaJong the maknae couple! HAJONG rule the world!”, the teenager fan-girled and runs away. Because of her loud voice, the other customers finally realized the couple.

Hayoung could hear whispers like; “Omo, the maknaes of Apink and Infinite! This is daebak! Pinkfinite!” ; “Are they dating!?” ; “Omona~ our ship is sailing~” ; “My Sungjong-oppa..huhu..”

Sungjong leaned towards Hayoung, whispering into her ear. “Let’s go before things turns out weirdly.”, with that, he grabbed the other’s hand and walked out of the café. They could hear the squeals from outside the café. Some of them even took out their phones.

“That was embarrassing. Maybe I should-”, before Hayoung could finish her words, Sungjong ran, dragging her by the hand. “Oppa!!”, she shouted and the boy stopped at a flower shop.

“Welcome~ May I help you?”, the shopkeeper bowed.

“Can you decorate her hair with flowers?”, the boy smiled.

The shopkeeper smiled and bowed. “Anything for Infinite’s maknae.”, she guided Hayoung to a chair. She began taking flowers and placed them one by one on a few places of her hair. She tied up her hair under one ear. “Here you go, Sungjong-ssi.” The said person’s eyes glued to his girlfriend. This is what he wants. The look she had in ‘Secret Garden’ teaser. The boy smiled, making the other smile in return.

“Thank you!”, due to excessive amount of excitement, he hugged the shopkeeper and paid her. He quickly dragged Hayoung out of the shop. His hand reached hers, intertwining their fingers. “You look so beautiful, my angel.”, he whispered into her ear.

“Thank you.”, she smiled. They went back to her apartment hand in hand. They didn’t care about the stares they got. They were too into each other to care about that. People in love.

Hayoung laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She took out the photo from before. There the two were, winking and making a peace sign on their eye. It was beautiful. She rubbed her thumb on the words that were written. “I love you Hayoungie, xoxo Sungjong.” She smiled to herself. It really was a lovely day.