FINAL

When Jongin is jealous of Kai

"AHHHHH! OMG. OMG. LOOK AT KAI. HE IS SO FREAKIN HOT AND DAMN Y. OMGGGG."

Kyungsoo continued watching live versionw of growl. Kai in the television smirked.

"OMG. HOLY KRISUS. HIS SMIRK. I AM DYING. ASDFGHJKL. SOMEONE TELL ME WHETHER THIS IS HEAVEN OR NOT."

"OMG. LOOK AT HIS DANCING SKILLS."

"OMMMAAAAA! I AM FAINTING."

""KAI. WHY YOU SO Y. OMFG."

"OMG. I CANT BREATHE."

"AHHHHH."

Jongin was beside there the whole time, trying to calm down as his beloved boyfriend of his goes crazy.

"OMG, JONGIN-AH! DID YOU SEE THAT. HE WAS SO DAMN Y."

"hyung, then why don't you go date him then?"

"WELL...IF I CAN, I WOULD, BUT I SHIP D.O AND KAI LIKE FOREVAAAAA."

"ermmm...whose D.O?"

Kyungsoo waited till D.O part appear and pointed to him.

"OMG. D.O ISH SO CUTE. HE LOOK LIKE AN OWL."

"Jongin ah, do you love me more or D.O more?"

"Hmm...tough question..OMG. LOOK AT D.O. HE IS SO CUTEEE. SO SQUISHY."

Kyungsoo suddenly feel sad. What if jongin like D.O more than him?

Kyungsoo stared at KAI, then looked back at Jongin.

"Oh well, if he gets D.O, i will just take KAI."

He muttered. but Jongin heard.

"Kyungsoo hyunggg. You love KAI more than me? Waeehuhuhu *sobs*"

"No. I thought you love D.O more than me."

"hmph. Fine! Be that way!"


Jongin have heard lots of people say that he look like Kai. 

Is that the reason why kyungsoo started dating him?

he became suspicious. He wanted to show kyungsoo that he was as good as KAI as well.

he was walking along the road, till he bumped into the twin towers.

"Oh! Jongin! What are you doing out here alone? where's your boyfriend?"

Jonging started crying again.

The derp of started derping, while Yi Fan was there panicking, don't know what to do.

People would think he bully jongin.

He would lost his image.

his image..

HIS image......

HIS FREAKIN IMAGE.

Yi Fan quickly carried Jongin to his house, where Xiong Mao and Bacon were gossiping and boasting about how awesome their boyfriends were.

"You know panda, my boyfriend have such PERFECT derp."

While the panda have natural dark circles, Bacon have dark circles, like super dark, cos of an over-usuage of eyeliner.

"Puhlease. MY boyfriend have the most perfect way of being clumsy. He tripped over air you know."

"My boyfriend ears are so special that people call him yoda. It's like seeing a magical creature that existed wayy centuries ago."

"My boyfriend have the perfect aritistic talent till even Da Vinci would have to ask Yi Fan to teach him."

"Oh. My boy-GOD. PANDA. WHY DID YIFAN KIDNAP JONGIN."

Bacon said as he fanned himself, like a diva.

"B-Bacon hyung...Kyunggie don't love me TT_TT"

"Oh god, I am gonna kill him for making Jongin cry."

Chanyeol kissed Bacon and Bacon melted, all his angers were washed away with the kiss.

"Kyungsoo hyung loves KAI TT_TT"

"..."

"Did he date me cause i look like Kai?"

"..."

"I thought he loved me for ME."

"..."

"Aren't i as good as KAI?"

"..."

"but why does he still love Kai more? TT_TT"

"..."

"Why can't i be as y , as handsome, as cool as Kai? TT_TT"

"...well..." Baekhyun observed every inch of Jongin's face, and looked from his head to toes. 

"Actually, you can. You just needa learn some dance and put some eye liner. And style your hair a bit...here and there."

Chanyeol nodded his head, till people who was watching his heads' action could just get dizzy.

"Tao can be your hair stylist, Kris can be in charge of your fashion, and Baekhyun can be in charge of your make up and i know what style Kai usually wear...cos GOD.BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH KYUNGSOO...THE AMOUNT OF FANBOYING YOU HAVE TO RESIST."

"really, you guys would help me? *puppy eyes*"

Jongin asked as he looked from the order that Chanyeol said.

Tao nodded happily.

Kris did a "yo" sign, while folding his hands.

Baekhyun winked cutely.

and of course Chanyeol DERPED.

"Ok. Let's get started!"

After hours and hours of practising the dance, for around 48 hours non-stop, they finally, like finally, MADE KAI OUT OF JONGIN.

"HELL YES. NOW I CAN SLEEP."

For once, Kris looked really really happy, something that the rest except the panda have seen b4.

KAI OUTCOME:

Like that, Jongin exited the house and skipped happily to Kyungsoo house.

He took the key under Kyungsoo mat, and unlocked the door.

Kyungsoo was on the sofa with boxes of tissues as he cried, thinking that Jongin left him. The Sulay and  Xiuchen couple tried to console him, but it was no use. Even the most patient Lay went "Oh it. Let's all just go home. It's no use."

However kyungsoo did not notice the door opening.

He could care less if a robber robbed his stuff, because the only thing he needed, or maybe not a thing but a human, had already ran away from him.

Jongin stared at his back, knowing Kyungsoo was crying.

Jongin suddenly started playing growl on his phone.

Kyungsoo, hearing his favourite song, turned and looked.

"K-KAI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE."

Jongin continued till the whole dance was over.

"OMFG. KAI WHY ARE YOU HERE.OHMAHGAD, MY FEELS."

"Errr...There was this event where a random fan was chosen and then we get to go to their house."

Jongin quickly made up and excuse.

"Wait...how did you come into my house then? I placed my spare key under the mat...and i have only told about it to Jongin-"

"WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. YOU ARE JONGIN. YOU SON OF MY MOTHER-IN-LAW. HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT."

(a/n: son of mother in law or else kyungsoo would be cursing Jongin's mum.)

"Hehe. I went for a makeover."

"Why are you thinking of a makeover? GAD. I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE."

Jongin, hearing thst, quickly kissed Kyungsoo on the lips.

"ermmm...Jongin...Can you dance growl again?"


OK. HEHE. CRACK. XD I have turned Kai into a crybaby. And turned Lay rude. Hunhan was not here cos they are on a honeymoon. :3 comment what you think. ^^