Chapter 1

Us Against The World.

“wake up or no breakfast for you” whispered Jieun into Chanhee’s ear.

 

“noona~”

 

“don’t let out that whiny sound-“

 

“noona~”

 

“ok fine baby wake up!”

 

Chanhee lets out a giggle and wake up.

 

“I’m gonna take a shower first. See you downstairs noona” and he pecked Jieun’s cheek.

 

“just be quick, arrachi?”

 

“yeah yeah”

 

x x x

 

Chunji’s POV

 

“see you on breaktime baby, good bye” with that, my noona left me in front of my classroom. I’m walking towards my desk when someone hugged me from behind.

 

“CHANHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HYUNG”

 

This voice-

 

“Changhyeoni?”

 

“YES!!! HYUNG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER VACATION?”

 

I turned around and pinched Ricky’s chubby cheek.

 

“mine was awesome. How about you baby Changhyeon?”

 

“mine was great omg!!! I spent a lot of time with Jonghyunie”

 

“Jonghyunie? You mean Changjo? Your boyfriend?”

 

“Yes, Channie hyung and guess what?”

 

“what is it?”

 

“Jonghyunnie and one of his friend are gonna move to our school”

 

“woah congratulations! When exactly they’re gonna move here?”

 

“today~ yeayyyyyyyyyyyy”

 

“okay I’m happy for your Changhyeon-a” I ruffled his hair. This kid is too adorable for sure. My weakness.

 

“thank you hyung” he puts a big smile on his face. I feel happy.

 

“THE TEACHER IS COMING GUYS”

 

Ok see you I’m going to study now. Teehee.

 

x x x

 

Jieun’s POV

 

“Jieun-a~~~!” I heard someone’s calling me.

 

“yah Jieun-a!” it’s getting louder.

 

“JIEUN-A DO YOU HEAR ME?” Hana screamed into my ear.

 

“YAH WHAT THE F- HANA CALM DOWN” I said.

 

“Our class got a new student”

 

“and then does it gonna affect me?” I asked with a little sarcasm.

 

“I think no. Let’s go to our classroom, you missed your Daehyun right?”

 

“somehow. But-“

 

“nah. Come on. Your one-year-crush is waiting for you babe” Hana lets out a laugh.

 

“geez” rolling my eyes gonna be my favorite thing to do from now on.

 

Walking and passing a lot of students in the hallway make us curious. It’s rare to find them in the hallway at time like this. I looked to my phone and - it’s already 7.30 am. OH NO. My teacher probably in the front of class writing those numbers. Yes it’s math. MATH. Ok let’s stop.

 

Hana suddenly stopped walking beside me. I turned around.

 

“WHY DID YOU STOPPED WALKING WE’RE GONNA BE LATE”

 

Hana just pointed in front of me.

 

“what-“ I turned around and bumped into someone.

 

“ouch” I rubbed my forehead. Well I didn’t fall but my forehead bumped into someone’s chest. A BOY’s chest to be exact.

 

“uh Miss are you okay?” asked someone. He’s touching my forehead now. My goddamn forehead with his sinful hand.

 

“call me Jieun and yes Sir I’m all fine” I forced a smile on my face when I look to his face. Woah he’s handsome.

 

“Jieun-a does your forehead still hurts?” he rubs it. My forehead I meant.

 

“well it’s fine. Don’t need to be worry.”

 

“if you say so, I’ll be going now”

 

“what’s your name? I have never seen you around before”

 

“Jaehyun. Ahn Jaehyun” and he left me with a  wink. Uh weird.

 

x x x

 

Chunji’s POV

 

“Lee Byunghun please have a seat with Lee Chanhee” said the teacher and pointed to the seat beside me. Byunghun or he wants us to call him L.Joe nodded and smirked at me. HUH WHAT DID I JUST SAW. AM I IMAGINING OR SOMETHING.

 

“well babe you’re not imagining things at all” he pinched my cheek. I gave him a frown.

 

“why did you call me baby?”

 

“why? You’re cute and pretty too. Are you sure that you’re a boy?” asked L.Joe.

 

“uh well yes I am a boy can’t you see my adam’s apple is so obvious or is there something irritates your eyes?” I asked, mockingly. This is so annoying.

 

“calm down baby” L.Joe ruffles my hair and smiled. Oh bless my soul for seeing his smile. It’s so good looking. Okay chanhee stop.

 

“a-alright let’s get back studying or the teacher will scold us”

 

“do what you like baby. I’ll be just looking at you”

 

“you what?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“nothing”

 

“weird” I mumbles.

 

With that I get my attention back to the teacher. And after a long time I feel tired and bored. I looked to my side and found L.Joe staring at me.

 

‘ugh’ I forced a smile. AND HE SMILED BACK. WHY SO HANDSOME.

 

I let my eyes wonders around the class to find out Ricky and his boyfriend Changjo being lovey-dovey on the corner. Why somehow I get jealous. I wanna be like them too. I let out a sigh, and moves my eyes again. Then I meet with Niel’s eyes. Looks like he’s bored too. We’re communicating with silent words until break time comes.

 

Finally.

 

x x x

 

“baby” Jieun said weakly and sits beside Chunji.

 

“noona~”

 

“stop with that whiny voice” Jieun pouts.

 

“but but but” Chunji looks at his noona with his (adorable) puppy eyes.

 

“now what baby?”

 

“a new student. He’s so annoying. I’m scared” Chunji hugs his noona tightly and hides his face on the crook of his noona’s neck.

 

“aigoo same here baby, he cannot stop bothering me and he wanted to take me out after school. Geez I’m lazy”

 

“what if Daehyun hyung the one who asked you out?”

 

“I’m afraid you will go home by yourself baby” Jieun chuckled.

 

“as long as you’re happy I’m fine with that” Chunji pecked Jieun’s cheek.

 

“we’re not at home Channie baby so stop pecking my cheek”

 

“but it’s already my habbit and stop complaining” Chunji pouted.

 

“I love you, you know that baby? Are you hungry?”

 

“I love you too noona! Yay let’s buy some snacks”

 

“ok kajja!”

 

With that both of them bought a lot of snacks and eats them happily, chatting with each other without they knowing four pair of eyes are watching them. More like bestfriends.

 

“Jaehyun hyung don’t you feel jealous?”

 

“well a bit, but they’re so cute”

 

L.Joe lets outa huff.

 

“Hyung, Chanhee is cute but he can’t just act lovey-dovey with his noona like that. I’m his-“

 

“his what huh? You’re not even his boyfriend. And you Lee Byunghun, they’re siblings not like some damn lovey-dovey couples”

 

“whatever hyung” L.Joe rolled both of his eyes. “I’m still jealous though”

 

“fine go jealous-ing all by yourself. Don’t count me in”

 

L.Joe punched Jaehyun’s arm. Not really hard. Still hurts.

 

“Don’t make me punch your face now”

 

“Hyung!”
 

“Jieun is really pretty, ain’t she?”

 

“Chanhee is prettier”

 

They stopped talking and just staring with their new crush like that. Their foods are long way forgotten. Poor them.

 

x x x

 

here goes the first chapter.

boring and a total fail. sorry.

enjoy!