I'm your bestfriend

And thats why you love me.

“Choi Junhong, stop being so sad! I told you she was bad for you but you didn’t listen so don’t pout and cry over her!” I muttered n an ‘I-told-you-so’ voice. My best friend just threw himself onto the bed and groaned. “For once, can’t I find a nice girl who’s not a ?!” I giggled and shook my head. “C’mon, let’s go to the mall you big baby.” He glared at me. “I’m not a baby! And yeah let’s go!” He livened up a bit and put his shoes on.

“See? Just a day with your best friend and you’ll be fine!” I grinned and he ruffled my hair. “Of course, you’re not my best friend for nothing” I laughed as we went out of his room. We bumped into his mom and she smiled. “Where you gong, kids?” “Mall” We both answered and she smiled again. “Here you go, don’t go spending it on useless stuff. It’s for both of you!” She handed Junhong a hundred dollars. Our eyes widened and I shook my head. “N-no Miss Choi, it’s too much. I can’t accept it.” She shook her head. “Just go, have fun.” We nodded and set out for the mall, on foot.

After a few minutes of walking I looked over at him, he was deep in thought. “Junnie, don’t worry about it. Just focus on yourself right now” I said, nudging his arm. He took a deep breath and nodded. “As long as I got my Nara, I’m good!” He said while putting an arm around me and laughing. I giggled too and we turned the corner to go to the mall.

All of the sudden I felt something cold touch my nose. It was small but very noticeable. “Nara! Look!” I looked up and my eyes widened. Tiny flakes of snow were falling down the sky, quickly. “NO WAY! AAAAHHHH!!!” I shouted and spread my arms. I wasn’t even wearing a coat but I loved the snow so much, I didn’t care. I ran around and stuck my tongue out, letting flakes fall onto it. “Dummy, you’re gonna get sick!” Junhong complained and took off his parka putting it on me. “Thanks oppa, but won’t you get cold?” He shook his head and just laughed.

We played in the snow outside of the mall for a bit, throwing snowballs at each other. “Alright, let’s go inside and get come hot chocolate” I nodded and put the snow down. I put my arms at my sides and the sleeves of his coat went pasts my hands. I giggled and waved my hands around.

“You’re weird” Junhong muttered.

“And that’s why you love me”

He grinned and just kept walking on. When we walked into the mall, I noticed Junhong was still shivering. I immediately took off his coat and put it on him. “But-“ He began and I shut him up. “I’m plenty warm. You on the other hand are shaking like a Chihuahua” He laughed and we went to the nearest Starbucks. We sat down and ordered our usuals; two hot chocolates and one red-velvet cheesecake. We split the calories. When our order was ready we ate and talked about random things like idols and TV series.

“Ah yeah, did you know that Ziva’s father got murdered? And Vance’s wife was murdered too. It was crazy” I said while taking the fork and cutting a slice of cake for myself. Junhong’s eyes widened and after I ate the cake, he took the fork from me and cut himself a slice. “Shut up I’m barely at the episode where the building got bombed and I was so shocked when ducky had a heart attack on the beach!” I giggled. “Spoiler, hes okay now” He covered his ears “DON’T SPOIL IT!”

I laughed as we finished our meal. We took our drinks and headed out to the stores. “Jello” I exclaimed and dragged him to a store. I grabbed a scarf and tied it around his neck. “We need to get cozy and warm. Look outside!” I pointed to a window in the store and it was snowing heavily. “Oh. Then let’s get dressing! First things first, we need to find you a warm coat.” He said and took me to the women’s section. He grabbed a large black parka with fur on the inside. I nodded and we got earmuffs and gloves as well.

We paid for the clothes and went our separate ways into bathrooms. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I was so cozy and warm; all the coldness left my body. I went out and bumped into Junhong. “Ready? I wanna go to the park!” He said with joy. I nodded and we walked out.

“You know, Nara, I’m glad to have you as my best friend. I’ve already forgotten about that girl… I already forgot her name!” I laughed and hugged him. “That’s why I’m your best friend” We played at the park for a bit and bought coffee at a street stand. The snow got heavier so we decided to take shelter under a bridge in the park, by the slide. We sipped on the coffee and sat next to each other, browsing our phones.

I laughed at vines and posts and Junhong looked at me weirdly. “Oh come on,” I muttered. “Not everyone likes watching soccer.” I said, scrunching my face up while looking at his phone screen.

“You’re weird.” I muttered.

“And that’s why you love me.” He smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

okokok here you go guys. Its not really that long but it supposed to make a point or something idk.

until next story, byee!
~jewfeRds