o n e

We Got Married! The Bunny and Llama Couple!

chapter one 

Scavenger Hunt for Yeobo-ah! Part 1!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yongguk received a letter from manager Kang. There in the living room sat BAP and a medium sized camera crew. Yongguk received a letter from manager Kang. There in the living room sat BAP and a medium sized camera crew that filmed their every move, making them feel uncomfortably awkward. 

"Hyung the letter in your hand, aren't you going to open it?"Youngjae told him, snapping the eldest out of his dazed confusion. 
"W-Wha? Oh. OH."He ripped open the letter and took the paper out. 

 

Bang Yongguk. 
Your members and you must pack a few days worth of clothes.

 

A familiar tone rang out the room, scaring BAP.
"OH?! ITS THE VOICE! YAH. COME OUT YA COWARD!"Daehyun angrily yelled out aimlessly to no one in the room. Zelo found the phone under the couch and gave it to Yongguk, to which he picked up and put it on speaker. 

"Hurry and pack your things. Go and follow the PD. He'll lead you from there. Find the llama."And the call dropped. 

"Yongguk he hung up on us."

"Llama? Find a llama? Are we going to the zoo hyung?"The tall baby maknae Zelo said, stars twinkling in his eyes. 

"I think we are going to a zoo Junhong-ah. I mean, where else can we see llamas?"Daehyun told him. 

"Well, you can find llamas in Egypt, Deserts-" "Nobody asked you Youngjae."Youngjae merely shrugged. 

"So, no zoo?"Jongup cluelessly asked. 
"I don't know Jongup-ah. We'll just have to see."

"But you know,"They all looked at Himchan. "Wouldn't it be hilarious if the llama we're looking for is F(X) Amber? She technically is a llama."They thought about it for a second, another second, then shook their heads. Zelo seemed to like the thought though. 

"So that means we might see noona? We can play with noona if we find her?"
"Maybe Jun- wait, noona? Since when were you so close to her?"Yongguk stared at the smiling teen. 
"Remember M Countdown in LA last year? I met noona and we became friends! Noona is nice. I remember when I accidentally spilled my slushy all over her and she still forgave me. Well, after noona threw a water balloon at me. Actually, threw more than a dozen..."Suddenly, his soul flew out his body, making the members panic as they tried to grab the flying soul. Yongguk sweat dropped at their dramatic scene. He thought about what Himchan said.

'So, Amber huh?'

 

{At the same time}
 

Amber received the exact same letter.
 

Amber Liu.
Your members and you must pack a few days worth of clothes.


And, as if on cue, the ringtone went off, making the F(X) members jump up in shock.

"Oh gosh! Where is that coming from?!"Now, pillows and cushions were being thrown everywhere. Sulli sprung up with a phone in her hand.

"FOUND IT!" "WELL PUT IT ON SPEAKER!" "Arasso Arasso don't yell."Sulli pressed the button, and a disorted voice came on, as if it was a prerecorded, voice tampered message.

"Hurry and pack your things. Go and follow the PD. He'll lead you from there. Find the bunny."And there sat a confused F(X) as the call dropped.

"So, we're visiting a zoo?"
"Sulli we could be visiting one."
"Victoria unnie, what do you think?"
"Maybe we are. Amber, you got the letter, so what do you think you're being used for?"Victoria threw a pillow at Amber as she shrugged.
"Manager never told me about anything. Besides, I'm busy being MC for Show Champion."
"Wait, isn't that on pause for a moment due to something?"

...

"Then I got some time in my schedule."Luna and Sulli started to squeal and jumped up and down on their fluffy black couch.

"We're going to see bunnies! Cute little bunnies! White bunnies and black bunnies and even-"

"Yah! The PD hasn't even shown us where we are going to go! And if anywhere, we're going to see llamas if it was my choice!"Krystal tapped the llama loving tomboy's shoulder, making Amber turn around.

"But unnie, if anything we should see dolphins! And we can bring Sica unnie-" "NO. I'm actually trying to save our eardrums."She pouted at her tomboy unnie. Victoria, as the calm leader she was, decided to take action after realizing the terrible mess they made in their large iving room.

"Guys! As your calm leader-" 
"Calm? Unnie just a while ago, you body slammed me onto the bed after I took the last dumpling-"Victoria arm swung onto Krystal neck, then doing a chokehold move. Her other hand balled into a fist and noogied the brains out of a yelling Krystal.

"Maknae I want you to repeat what you just said. Come on maknae. I dare you. I double dare you."Luna and Sulli gasped as they joined in their playful acting.

"Uh-oh! I think Victoria unnie is serious!"
"NO! PLEASE UNNIE! I BEG! SPARE SOOJUNG!"
"A-AH! UNNIE IT HURTS! MERCY UNNIE MERCY!"
"What? I can't hear you Soojung. Say it louder."Victoria's noogie started to grind a bit harder into Krystal's skull, making her yell out in her highest note; a dolphin note. Victoria pulled away, holding her ears. "I forgot you have dolphin notes like your sister! Ah jeezus my ears." 
Amber watched her members and started to laugh. 
'You can't get members like these!'

 

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note ANNYEONG! ^^ Yongber WGM as promise since it was the most wanted couple on my poll. Next WGM will be Onew and Hyosung. After them, it's a possibility of Jonghyun and Secret Jieun or Sehun and Ladies Code Sojung. 
For some of my fellow Krisber friends who think I betrayed you, NOPE. EFF YOU. I SHIP AMBER WITH EVERYONE CAUSE SHES PERFECT LIKE DAT MHKAY? YOU AINT HAD A PROBLEM WHEN I WAS SHIPPING HUNBER O N O
 
This is a slowly updated story. Probably once or twice a month would be likely.
Oh! Please comment below if the player works or not >.> I'm not good with coding so MEH.
 
PEACE OUT. I'M GOING TO WING MY EXAMS. CHYEAH LLAMAS PEACE.