Confessions and Happily Ever After

How We Met

"Nan joahyo Shin Hye." He said, shocking Shin Hye. She was speechless and it left her numb. Am I ready to love again? Came running through her mind. He took her silence in a different direction which caused him to stare down on the floor. "Ahh..haha..uhh..I guess this is a wrong time..."  He said as he holds back the tears fighting to fall down his face. Before he could walk away, Shin Hye holds on to his hand. "Wait!"  He turned around, pain plastered across his face. Suddenly pouring rain came running down on them. As they stood there, they become damp by the minuite. He quickly open his umbrella, ready to shelter her when she immedietly ran towards him and whispered.

tumblr_m11dremQSF1qa0v77o1_500.gif

"Saranghaeyo" That was all she had to say. He slowly caressed her face, their faces inches apart. Under the city lights, her eyes gleamed. The very eyes that caught his eyes. Slowly he leans in and lightly pressed his lips onto hers. She reciprocate by returning the kiss back to him. Under the pouring rain, they stayed in the same position. As her hand rest on his chest and his around her waist, together their hearts join as one, beating at one steady motion.  Once they pull apart, grasping for air, the smiles plastered on their faces never left. 

Together hand in hand they walk down the road, they called home. 

--------

A month after his confession, together they sat at the very spot they confessed. "Shin Hye, I have a question." He said as they sat side by side on the 'their' bench. 

tumblr_mowv0eoV9Y1r7bet8o1_500.jpg

"Why were you in tears when we first met?" He asked as delicately as he could. She took a deep breath before responding. "Ahh..That was the day I lost my mom...You see ever since I was little, my mom brought me here every day after picking me up from school. At least for a minuite I would just stand in front of the river and feel the cool breeze. This was the last place I was with my mom before she went to the hospital. I guess coming here just reminded me of her which is why I'm always coming back." She resisted from crying but her tears slowly slid down her porcilin face.

Flashback:

"EOMMA!! SHIRYEO EOMMA WAE!!" She cried out loud as her father and brother hold her back from her lifeless mother laying in bed. "EOMMA YOU PROMISE!! AA--NNIYA EOMMA!!" She continue crying out, as she was brought to a seperate room. Her brother wraps his arms around her as she whimper on her brothers chest. After a certain time of crying out, she ran out of the hospital and continue running towards Han River. She sat down on the familiar bench she called home. She sat and balled her eyes out as she yelled out, "How can you all do this? Why do you people only care for yourself. Dont you give a though to those who are left behind?" She continues crying until a young man approached her from behind.

tumblr_mbew7csP3e1rrvgozo5_250.giftumblr_mbew7csP3e1rrvgozo6_250.gif

End of Falshback

He quickly wiped her tears. "Mian for asking." "Ahh gwenchana. It's good that somebody besides myself could share my home." Together they remained on the bench enjoying one another's comapany. 

As they walk down Han River Park, they reminisce of the past. He remembered years back when he was first memoriezed by the scenerie of Han River. Another girl his age came running towards the egde of the river. Together they watched the sunset. He stares at her as she closes her eyes feeling the cool breeze. "Did I ever tell you that you are beautiful?" He whispered in her ear as his arms surround her body.

tumblr_m0vi1lmgOi1qju2iuo4_250.gif

"I remember back when I was 7 years old, a girl about my age came running here and stood right where we are right now as she watched the sunset. She reminds me so much of you." He narrated to her. She chuckles from his cute childhood story. "That's funny. I rember the same thing happen to me too..Wait! You said the same age as you?" She said as she step out of their embrace. "Mhmm..Wae?" "Because I remember dragging my mom here and across from me a young boy was running here to with his mother's hand with his." Immedietly their eyes lit up. "Maybe perhaps you were the little boy." "And you were the little girl..haha..I guess faith truly put us together." 

And just like that, their past was found and pasted together in the present. The little boy and girl that once were strangers, unexpectedly fell in love. You can say it was love at first sight but without your tears, I wouldn't have found you here.

~Han River~

 

Annyeong yurubun!!

I would like to thank everyone that took the time to read, subscribe and comment to this one-shot I know it's not the best but I hope to make more and improve. 

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment on here for more. I will most likely post here a heads up of a possible one-shot or story for yongshin. Nothing is definent but stay tune!

You guys are truly the best!! Thanks again! Credit goes to all these amazing yongshin bloggers on Tumblr.

Also for some of you that have heard of BTS (Bangtan Seoyeondan) a rookie group under Big Hit, I'm currently in the process of writing a four OC story with them in it. It would be really great if you guys go and check that story out while you wait till I become inspired for another yongshin fic.

Well this has truely come to end for now. Hope to hear from you guys again later.

Till next time! This is Park Yeon Hye signing off!!

Annyeong!!