Wake up!!

Two paths, which do you go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was finish and empty, everyone did already left, but you didn’t, you get stopped from someone.

“Open your eyes, I’m not your biggest problem!” Chohee said as she pushes you against a wall. You hated her, because she is your rival.

“What did you want?” you asked angry.

“Just ask your so called friends, they know something about Kris that you don’t know.” she said with an evil smirk.

“Wake up, it’s too late, he wouldn’t never love you.” she added before she left with her clique.

*I really hate her!!!* you shouted in your mind, but your also was curios about what she said. So you went to EXOM’s mansion, you had a bad feeling about it, but you wanted to know it.

“Oppa!!!” you shouted as you enter the mansion.

“Hey Hanna!!” they all said happily and went to the hall.

“Why did it take so long?” Luhan asked, with his innocent look.

“Chohee, wanted to talk with me.” you said trying not to show your anger.

“What? What did she to you?” Lay said wordily.

“Noting.” you said and paused, remembering the scene. “She told me that you know something about Kris that I didn’t know.”

“Oh…” they all said.

“So she is right!” you said a bit disappointed. “Why didn’t you guys told me? We’re friends, right?”

“Hanna…” Tao started.

“Tell me!”

“We didn’t to tell you, because we know that we’ll lose you.” Chen said while walking closer to you.

“What’s Kris secret, that he wouldn’t tell me?” you asked.

“Hanna, please don’t.” Xiumin said.

“Ok, if you’re not going to tell me, then I’m going to ask Kris.” you said, then went to the door and open it. Your heart broke into millions of pieces as you saw Kris kissing a girl in front of you.

“Oh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter