WE CAN BE TOGETHER YOU KNOW?

Bestfriend or My Love?

Luhan and Yoona was bestfriend since they were 3 years old. They had take bath together(3-6years old) eating together and go to school together. But who know, suddenly Yoona fall for her bestfriend. Yoona felt jealous when Luhan be with another girl but she doesn't know how to confess to him.Luhan always hold Yoona's hand while they walking make Yoona feel nervous around him. Luhan also always kiss her cheeks when they going home. Yoona feel comfortable around him.But one day Yoona's mom come to her room.

Mom:Darling, where are you?

Yoona: In the toilet, why mom?

Mom: Ihave something special to tell you

Yoona excitedly come to her mother.

Yoona:What is it? Tell me mom. Palli! *excited*

Mom:Oh, relax my love. Your bestfriend,Luhan, are going to abroad to continue his study.

Yoona feel shocked and she is going to cry. *heartbroken*

Mom: You and him are going to.....Yah where are you going?

Yoona quickly run to Luhan's house.

While in Luhan's house,his is packing all his cloth.

Yoona:Luhannnnnnnn! *crying like a baby*

Luhan: *shocked* Yah, why are you crying? Tell me. I'm going to punch the person that make you cry! *angry*

Yoona:It's you babo!

Luhan:Me? What did I do? *confused*

Yoona:You are going to study abroad?

Luhan: *excited* Yes, we are going to.....

Yoona: Stop! I hate you!

Luhan:Why?

Yoona: *shyly* The truth is I love you. I don't since when. But I feel very happy when be around you. I'm afraid to tell you because I don't want you to avoid me after you know. *Luhan laughing :D* Yah, what wrong with you?

Luhan: You are so cute.Yah my Yoona. *Yoona shock* We are going to study abroad together. What are you worrying about?

Yoona: *shy* We are going there together? Are you serious? *Luhan laughing* So....hmmm..... can you just forget what I said to you just know. Just kidding *yoona awkward laugh*

Luhan: Why I should forget about it? I'm happy to know it! You know, the truth is I love you too. Same like you for the reason why I didn't confess to you. I'm sorry but I love you. *hug yoona*

Yoona: *happy* jjinja? I love you more! 

Luhan suddenly kiss Yoona lips and whisper to her *I love you more than I love myself, twins.....

Yoona feel so happy.

Out of nowhere, Luhan's twins brother, Kai and Sehun open the door

Kai&Sehun: Hyung, help us! *shock* Oh, sorry, we really sorry. Continue that hug! Bye hyung, noona!

Luhan&Yoona: Hahahahaha. I love you my bestfriend:) *kiss*