01

Inseparable

Jemi's POV

 

Luhan and I had been lovers for over a year and the love we share earned us a son. When he learned that I was pregnant, he ordered me to abort the baby. I refused. Luhan ran away from his responsibility and so I decided to leave for U.S. to start my life over. There, I gave birth to Louie. It was hard and tiring but I managed to raise him on my own. Louie is my everything. He's my strength. Because of him, I found the purpose of my life: to give him love and guide him as he grows up. I was contented. I don't need a lifetime partner. As long as I have Louie, I'd be able to go on living.

 

After six years, my parents told me to go back home and I agreed though I was a bit hesitant. I know they miss me and they want to spend time with their grandson so Louie and I came back to South Korea. At first, I was afraid I'd accidentally bump onto Luhan but this feeling slowly faded away as time went by. One month had passed and just as I thought I'd never see Luhan again, we met. He tried convincing me of his true feelings. I didn't believe him and I was still furious until Sehun handed me a box where Luhan kept my locket which contains the photo of my biological parents who died in a car crash when I was five. There were letters in the box, too. That's when I learned that he was sincere.

 

Everything happened so fast. I never thought I'll be back in his arms. And I never thought that we'll end up in front of the altar, exchanging vows.

 

"I now pronounce you man and wife." The priest stated.

 

Now, a new chapter of our lives begins. 

 

 

* * *

 

 

First chapter's up ^^
I already deleted the previous chapters. 
I hope this revision thing will work. Stress~ get away from me.. XD
Currently working on the second chapter.