ALL YOU DID WAS SAVE MY LIFE

ALL YOU DID WAS SAVE MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone... Would be the moment you understand Love."

- Himura (Ruruoni Kenshin)

 

 

 

Jung Leo never showed his emotions. He never wears them. He kept it all inside to stay poker, lifeless like a robot.

 

Jung Leo is indifferent. He was a loner. He never cares about being a man in his own island. He loved to spend his time alone all by himself. He was good at it. No doubt about it.

 

Jung Leo rarely talks. He only opens his mouth when he was asked or if he wants to answer a certain question. There had been a day that he hadn't opened his mouth to breathe a word. For him, it was only normal.

 

Jung Leo also knew that he was very different. Some may called he was crazy. Some took that kind of personality as an asset to their dirty business.

 

Jung Leo is a hired killer. His hands and eyes are filled with splatters of blood. He already killed many; heard hundreds of pleas; and, saw flood of tears run down to their petty faces.

 

He could care less; he couldn't feel a thing. Even a bit of sympathy; he never showed any.

 

Jung Leo is only a toy, a doll, a puppet with strings attached to his wrists and ankles; to his heart and brain that controls him. That controls him what he would do and what to do.

 

He was in business for as long as he remembered. He never counted the days, the months and the years he spent in the dark, waiting patiently for his next target. He had lived that way.

 

But that was... before. Now, now is all but different. This time, there was a huge change; a flipside to everything Jung Leo thought was a life.

 

A light was shown to him and it was too bright as his eyes were so very used in the dark.

 

Jung Leo thought he would burn but that light was so kind-hearted, it enveloped him and embraced him tight.

 

It showed him many things he thought he would never know. That light overshadowed the darkness that filled him for so long. It cleansed him and rejuvenated him into a whole lot different person.

 

This time, it was for the good, the better and, the best.

 

Lee Jaehwan pulled him out of hell and helped him to live the life he was supposed to live.

 

He was god sent; an angel sent from heaven. Whenever Leo closes his eyes, he can see Jaehwan's white feathery wings flopping beautifully in his mind.

 

Jaehwan is perfect. He brightly shone his light to him and showed him how good it is to live, laugh and love.

 

Jung Leo didn't have the chance to stop his heart from beating. Before he knew it, he was fallen; deeply and truthfully.

 

For the very first time, he showed happiness; the glow and the glint in his eyes are irreplaceable. He was walking with his heart kept in his sleeves.

 

When Leo finally told Jaehwan his feelings, the latter showed a surprised yet happy face. A nod and an embrace was Jaehwan's answer. Again, before he knew it, he was idiotically smiling like a crazy yet happy person he never thought he could be.

 

He lived a life. Spending his seconds, minutes, hours and every single day with Jaehwan, the person he loved the most was priceless; like any gold, diamonds, money and silver could never compare.

 

Jung Leo was the happiest. His cheeks are always tired from smiling; his lips couldn't stop kissing; and, his arms couldn't stop thanking and hugging the person who saved him from his hellhole dug by himself.

 

It's as if God favored him the most; that he was His most favorite child; but, no. It was but lies and mistake.

 

Jung Leo thought his life was starting to be perfect but, he found out that Lee Jaehwan was a lie.

 

He wasn't god sent. He wasn't an angel. He was a ruthless human who disguised himself as an angel.

 

Jaehwan made him believed that fairytales do come true but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter