"Anything for you..."

"Anything..." A Chanyeol Birthday One-Shot

                  H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  ,  P A R K  C H A N Y E O L !!


“I’m not giving up…” the young woman said softly as she watched the tall, handsome giant and the amazingly gorgeous woman beside him walk hand-in-hand at the photo shoot. How could she possibly go up against a beautiful model, when she was only just a photographer? Well, it wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t impossible either.

  It hadn’t been long since she was assigned to be Park Chanyeol’s, one of EXO’s rappers, personal photographer. The thought wasn’t really processed thoroughly, but it wasn’t a complete failure. you’s job was to capture Chanyeol’s unique characteristics and heart-warming features into her camera and then presented as a SM entertainment idol photography project.

  She could’ve been assigned to Super Junior’s Siwon, or Shinee’s Key, but out of all of SM male idols in the company, fate paired her up with Park Chanyeol of EXO. It was odd, partially because he didn’t seem model-material like his dongsaeng Kim Jongin, or ‘Kai’, was, but there was no complaining. A job was a job… well, until the photographer develops emotional feelings for their model.

  you knew better than to let herself fall for the idol… but she couldn’t help it. Her heart couldn’t help it. It just happened out of nowhere, and she was doing her best to hide those feelings. But as days passed and sessions finished, she kept finding herself falling for him more as time passed.

  She had a choice though.

  It was either execute those feelings for him and finish the project… or let her feelings get the best of her and ruin her whole career. Option one was in progress… that is… until the project collaboration started.

  Park Chanyeol was to work with other models to make the collaboration work, and many of the models were cooperative… until Song Aerin decided to play around with the oblivious male’s mind. He was a happy-virus and was kind to everyone, so it was understandable for him to be nice to his partner, but it was also to the point where he was too kind to see through glass.

  you kept trying to keep things short and simple between the two models in their one-week collaboration, but Aerin just wasn’t making things easy. She always for the opportunity to accidently touch the male’s when moving scenes and get away with it, trip and get rescued by the male, flirt and have him not notice, and many more to add to the list.

  It was tugging not only on the female photographer’s nerves… but her heart strings as well. Partially because she knew it could never happen between her and Chanyeol… but also because he was too stupid to realize Aerin was trying to seduce him.

  But as only a photographer… sticking her nose into other people’s businesses weren’t necessary.

  It was November 27th. Park Chanyeol’s 22nd birthday. And there was a photo shoot going that day. Everyone knew of course… even Aerin.

  “Oh my gosh, happy 20th birthday Chanyeollie!!” she smiled and hugged him tight when it was time for their break. Chanyeol chuckled and sweat dropped slightly.

  “I-I’m turning 22 today, Aerin-ssi…” he said.

  “Oh? Really? I see… hm… well, I got you a present!”

  “That’s so sweet of you,” he put on his bright smile that melted hearts.

  you watched as she got her camera ready and saw Aerin hand him a box. She glanced at the bag beside her with her own present for him in it and then back at Chanyeol, who had opened the box.

  “Oh! It’s a scarf!” he smiled happily. “Thanks! I really like it!”

  The photographer’s eyes widened and her heart sank.

  Her present for him was a scarf as well… but her’s was handmade. She had planned it since October and was learning on how to do it. She even asked her mom for advice… her grandmother… her aunt… heck she even asked her next door neighbor on how to knit.

  She had knit in his favorite colors and in small letters, engraved his initials at the bottom. It didn’t have patterns, but it was simple enough to match with any outfit. While Aerin’s scarf was bought and had colors Chanyeol disliked the most. But he probably said he liked it to be nice. She did spend money on him after all… and you spent her time, love and effort on hers.

  “What’s this for?” her best friend, Eunsoo, who was a stylist, asked, looking at the bag. “Perhaps… is it for Chanyeol?”

  “Um…Yeah…” you said straightforwardly. “It is…”

  “Why don’t you go give it to him then?” Eunsoo smiled.

  “…Aerin already gave him a scarf,” she sighed and placed the camera down. “-but… he doesn’t even like those colors… and it looks-“

  “-darn right ugly,” her best friend stuck out her tongue. “-I would never add that onto a catalog or even a wardrobe. That’s just plain disgusting… Besides, it’s bought. You handmade yours didn’t you?”

  “Yeah,” the young woman nodded slightly. “-do you think he’ll accept it…?”

  “Of course he will! You two have gotten close since you started this project!”

  “You think we’re…close?”

  Eunsoo gave her an ‘are you kidding me?’ look and rolled her eyes.

  “Everyone knows you two are close… even the other EXO members! Don’t worry about Aerin. She’s just looking for some competition that’s all. She’s wasn’t even long in this business, so she’s just a rookie.”

  you glanced back at Chanyeol to see him staring at the scarf with a puzzled expression when Aerin left and looked like he was thinking real hard.

  “It’s your time to shine, girl… go already,” Eunsoo smiled. “-before the break is over!”

  “…Alright…I’m gonna do it,” the photographer nodded and picked up the bag. “-wish me luck…”

  “Hwaiting!”

  Chanyeol continued to stare at the scarf with an unsure look on his face when the young woman approached him. He didn’t notice her, so she decided to study his features for a while. It had been a while since she was that close to him… well ever since the collaboration happened, she didn’t get the chance to even be near him. Two feet would have to be the limit of the space in between them the entire project.

  His bright brown eyes were fogged with thoughts and he bit the bottom of his lips, still deciding on something that involved the scarf. When he noticed the photographer near him, he jumped, dropping the scarf.

  “you-ssi! Y-You scared me!” his eyes widened.

  “I-I’m sorry, Chanyeol-ah…” she stepped back then noticed the dropped scarf.

  She picked it up and studied it. It was definitely bought… and even though the materials seemed for expensive and rich… it wasn’t filled with love… or efforts.

  Chanyeol just chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

  “A-Aerin-ssi got it for me…”

  “Chanyeol-ah…” the photographer looked up at him with a frown.

  “N-ne?”

  “…You don’t like these colors…”

  His eyes widened and he couldn’t believe she remembered what colors he didn’t like. It wasn’t a big deal or importance… but to think she remembered, he felt happy about it. Chanyeol just nodded and took the scarf from her and placed it in the box.

  “I didn’t want to be rude…”

  “You’re too kind…” she smiled and he chuckled, nodding embarrassingly.

  “S-So um…d-did you need something? I mean…o-our break is ending soon…”

  “A-Ah I wanted to say-“

  “Chanyeollie!~” Aerin called him and he turned around. She was already in her next outfit and ready to get back to the photo shoot. Her eyes met you’s and they darkened with amusement. She smirked and hurried up to the tall giant, wrapping her arm around his and snuggling against it.

  “Let’s go get you ready!” she cooed.

  “A-Ah um…right…” Chanyeol nodded, looking a bit disturbed. Then he remembered that you was going to tell him something. “Ah, you were saying something important!”

  Aerin stared at you and waited for her to respond. There was tension in the air and everything the photographer was going to say had disappeared.

  “O-Oh… I forgot…” she said softly and hid the bag behind her. “It wasn’t…really important… You can go get ready.”

  What’s wrong with you, you? Didn’t you said you weren’t giving up? She thought.

  “But-“

  “She’s always so forgetful. How is she still in this business?” Aerin scoffed and pulled him away. “Let’s go, Chanyeollie! I’ll help you get into your outfit!”

  “That was a bit rude, Aerin-ssi…” Chanyeol frowned as he was dragged away.

  “It’s okay! People need to be rude in order for others to learn!”

  What does that even mean? The photographer thought with a frown.

  “What just happened?” Eunsoo frowned.

  “…Aerin interrupted me before I got to give him his present…and say happy birthday…” you sighed. “I told myself I wasn’t going to give up… but why does it feel like I am?”

  “Don’t say that!” her best friend patted her back. “Chanyeol is closer to you than Aerin. He would choose you over her any day. I just know it.”

  Really…? He would choose me… a photographer who was assigned to him for a project… than a beautiful model who can give him anything he wants?

  “you-ssi!” a stylist hurried up to the photographer.

  “Ne?” she blinked. “What’s wrong?”

  “C-Chanyeol-ssi asks for you.”

  She and Eunsoo looked at one another, puzzled before you handed her best friend the bag and hurried after the stylist in confusion.

  In the dressing room, Chanyeol was getting frustrated and tired of the tie Aerin bought him earlier for no reason. He wanted to be nice and wear it, but it just wasn’t cooperating with him at all. He wanted to ask the stylist noonas to help him, but there was one person he had in mind… who he wished to see after a while of not having time for him.

  As he sat on the couch, ready to rip off the tie in an unmannerly fashion, the door opened and the small figure of the photographer walked in. His eyes widened when he saw her and then a smile grew on his face. It had been a long time, to him, since he had alone time with her. He missed it dearly, because he was used to working alone with her and nobody else.

  you felt her heart caught in when she saw him on the couch in a black suit attire with a messy tie hung around his neck, revealing his bare collarbone. Chanyeol stood up and hurried over to her, hugging her immediately.

  “C-Chanyeol-ah!” she gasped, shocked at his behavior. “W-What’re you-“

  “I missed our alone times…” he said softly, sending chills down her skin. “I can’t wait until this collaboration is over…”

  “We…I-It’s only been five days…” she said quietly.

  “Five days is too long… I just want to get this over with…”

  “This isn’t like you…I mean…we…we’re not that close…”

  He pulled away and he looked hurt. His brows furrowed and then he looked away, biting the bottom of his lips. She didn’t know that her words hurt him more than she thought… because she thought he wouldn’t care… but little did she know she was wrong.

  “…You don’t…think we’re…close?” Chanyeol asked, looking into her eyes.

  “…Aren’t we just… photographer and model…?” she blinked, eyes widened.

  He was quiet for a few seconds and just smiled.

  “A-Ah right! Haha… I totally forgot…since we haven’t talked in a while… haha… Anyways! I need help with this tie…”

  “This doesn’t look like the ties you usually wear,” you frowned and decided to see what was up with it. “-and why didn’t you ask the stylists for help?”

  “…I wanted to talk to you… alone… because I missed you…”

  She froze and refused to make eye contact with him, or else she could’ve melted there and not focus.

  “And… Aerin bought it for me… but it seems like it just doesn’t want to cooperate.”

  When he mentioned her name, you heard a crack in her heart.

  “I…see.”

  She tried to fix the tie, but apparently… it didn’t want to cooperate with her either.

  “Okay, this is pissing me off,” she scowled and decided to take it off him. “-I’ll get you another one.”

  “you-ssi.”

  “Hm?” she replied as she opened the wardrobe and looked at the ties that were hung up. “What is it?”

  “…Can you get the tie you got me?... for when I went to the MAMA 213 awards with the members?...”

  Her eyes widened and she looked at him, shocked.

  “You…want to wear it?”

  He nodded cutely like a child and she just smiled. Obeying his request, she found the tie she got him and pulled it off the hanger, then walked over to him.

  Chanyeol leaned over for her to get the tie on and the entire time. He had his eyes on her. She could feel his gaze burning a hole through her mind… as if he could read anything she thought. Her ears were burning hot and she was glad she could tie a tie really quick under pressure. When Chanyeol realized she got it on him in under a minute, he pouted and sighed.

  “You could’ve tied it slower you know…”

  “We have a schedule, Chanyeol-ah…” she said as an excuse to cover up her embarrassment. “Besides… Aerin is waiting for you.”

  Hearing her name, he flinched and nodded sadly.

  “W-Wait!”

  “Hm?” she turned around before getting to the door.

  “Last looks… do I look okay?” he asked.

  Do you really have to ask me that? … Park Chanyeol, you look absolutely breath-taking in anything you wear, you silly idiot…

  “Wait…”

  you leaned up as he bent down a bit and brushed back some of his bangs. Honestly, they were fine. She just wanted to find an excuse to be near him once more. She froze when she noticed how close her face was to his. Chanyeol didn’t move a muscle. He just stared into her eyes lovingly and wished time would stop. Heck if powers were real, he’d ask Tao to fulfill that wish any day.

  “Am I that amazing, you’re getting lost in my eyes?” Chanyeol said teasingly.

  you realized that she was staring and blushed, pulling away.

  “Stop joking around…” she muttered and turned around to open the door.

  Both of them left the dressing room, and when Aerin saw that, she was blowing a fuse. She glared at the photographer as she picked up her camera and then at the male idol who took his place on the set.

  “Now, this concept is y, alright? Give me all you’ve got!” the main photographer said. He was in charge of taking pictures of both of them together… you was only in charge of taking pictures of Chanyeol only as she also had her own solo project to finish for SM.

  As she looked through her lens, she captured features of him that could give her a heart attack that second. But she had to focus and not let it interfere with her career. Calming herself down, people would think she was insane as to why she would want to be calm when she got to take pictures of an attractive male, she got to work.

  Chanyeol focused on the main lens… but in the corner of his eyes, he was focused on you the entire time. Her lens were his sanctuary. She was the only one who could take pictures of him only and he was the only one she could capture on her canvas.

  Aerin noticed that he was not showing emotion through his movements and postures towards her, but to his personal photographer, which irritated her. Biting the bottom of her lips, she grabbed his tie and stared into his eyes seriously. His eyes widened and she smirked as she wrapped her leg, which went bare due to the split in the side of the dress, around his, then leaning back, making him bend over as she held his tie.

  “Good! Good! Chanyeol, more emotion! Look at Aerin as if you want her!” the main photographer praised them, but was more like poring fuel into an already out of control fire.

  Chanyeol had to think twice. It was a job. If he didn’t do good, he would ruin his career as a model, but he wasn’t worried about that… he was more worried of ruining you’s career as a photographer. He looked into Aerin’s eyes and imagined her as if she were the woman he wanted the most.

  Aerin smirked, seeing it in him and things got rough from there.

  As much as you’s heart was breaking… she had to ignore it for the sake of her career. Her love for Chanyeol had to subside… He was working hard and if she screwed it up because of mere feelings… then everything they worked hard for would be a waste.

  After a couple poses, the main photographer got a call from Aerin’s company.

  “The boss says he wants a kiss! So he’ll get a kiss!” he yelled.

  you froze and she lowered the camera, eyes widened. Chanyeol dropped Aerin onto the ground when he was holding her and she yelped. His eyes were wide and he couldn’t believe what he heard. His eyes met you’s and she looked completely shocked.

  “W-Wait… d-did you speak to my boss about this?” the female photographer asked.

  “No, but once we get the kiss, Aerin’s boss says he’ll speak to your boss,” he nodded.

  “No but… if we take that picture… and he refuses, people will find out! And that’s going to ruin my client’s career. He’s an idol and a member of EXO, if something like this leaks out to the public, it’s going to ruin everything they worked hard for!”

  She was going to fight for Chanyeol’s career and EXO’s. She was willing to do it… even if it cost her her own career.

  “We can bribe the media to keep it a secret,” Aerin smirked.

  “Money doesn’t save you from everything, Aerin,” you frowned. “-even if the media is willing to keep it a secret, it can still get out and people will know!”

  “Stop being so uptight and let’s just do this kiss already!” she whined.

  “I agree with you,” Chanyeol said and stepped away. “-if she disagrees with this then I do too.”

  “Chanyeollie!”

  “I’m so-“

  Before he got to finish, Aerin yelled ‘hurry and get this!’ and slammed her lips onto his. you’s eyes widened and she dropped her camera, shattering it onto the ground. Her heart froze. The main photographer got the picture…

  Aerin didn’t let go though… she kept her place against his lips.

  you tried to hold it… but it was too late. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she rushed out of the studio. Eunsoo saw what happened and she decided to take measures into her own hands.

  “How dare you! You spoiled brat!” she yelled and yanked the model’s hair, pulling her away from Chanyeol. “Chanyeol-ssi, go after her! Now!! Hurry!”

  Chanyeol ran after the photographer as Eunsoo took care of things on set.

  you knew she had lost just by seeing that one kiss.

  She had given up because her heart had been torn to pieces.

  As she ran, her mind blocked out the voice calling her name.

  “you!! you, stop!”

  But due to his long legs, a couple strides after her were worth it as he caught up with her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, into his arms. She was crying and he just held her tight.

  “Don’t cry… please don’t cry you-ah…” he whispered. “It was nothing… that kiss meant nothing to me… You have to understand…”

  “W…W-Why did you c-come after me?” she cried.

  “Because… I don’t want the woman I love to misunderstand something that didn’t mean anything to me…”

  Her eyes widened and he pulled away, smiling slightly.

  “I know… this wasn’t supposed to happen… but I fell for you as we spent time together…” he confessed. “But I didn’t want to tell you… because if I did… then out time would end…. And I didn’t want that…”

  “Why…me?”

  “Because…” he pressed his forehead against hers and wiped the tears away. “-you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met… you have the cutest smile in the world… you laughs are like an addiction… And you make me want to hold you and protect you forever… I love you, you. Also… I’m hoping you feel the same way, because I wished for you to be mine on my birthday cake. And it’s my birthday after all.”

  “…You’re in luck…” she smiled and he chuckled.

  “Why?”

  “…I happen to feel the same way…”

  “Then I guess wishes do come true… and even I did wish again… I wouldn’t wish for anything else now that I have you…” Chanyeol smiled. “But… I have one more wish.”

  “What is it?”

  “Forget what happened this week… what happened with Aerin… and kiss me.”

  Her eyes widened and he just smirked.

  “Is that… want you really want?”

  “You don’t know how long I’ve wanted this.”

  She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck before gently pressing her lips against his. He kissed back and they just matched perfectly. His hands were placed on her waist as he deepened the kiss with more passion and love in it. She kept her balance and smiled into the kiss, only to have both of them laughing afterwards.

  “You ruined it! … jagiya…” Chanyeol smirked.

  “You’re getting plenty more later on, mister,” she laughed. “-now… what’re we gonna do about the photo shoot?”

  “Your camera is broken right?”

  “More like my career now…” she sighed.

  “…You don’t have to work for SM if this doesn’t go well.”

  “What do you mean?” you blinked.

  “…You can always work for me as my private… personal photographer,” he whispered. “-but I only pay in kisses.”

  “…How about I just work part-time as your girlfriend from now on until I get back on my feet?” she laughed.

  “WHAT?! Part-time?! Jagiya, you’re required to work FULL-time as my girlfriend!! Not part-time!” he gaped and she burst out laughing even more.

  “Happy Birthday, Chanyeol-ah…” She pecked his lips and he smiled.

  “Thank you, jagi… This is the best birthday gift ever.”

  “I have another… but I might’ve been too late on that.”


  “Huh?”

  “A scarf?” Chanyeol blinked.

  “If you still want it… I mean…” his girlfriend shrugged as she sat on the couch in her apartment.

  “Of course I still want it!” his eyes widened. “You knitted it and it has my favorite colors!”

  “Chanyeol-ah, look closer,” she smiled.

  He blinked and looked closer at the scarf to see his initials. He gaped.

  “And my initials! I’m definitely keeping it! Thank you, jagi!” He kissed her and pressed her against the couch. “From now on, I’ll gladly take anything you give me.”

  She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

  “Anything?”

  “Anything,” he nodded.

  “…How about… getting me vip tickets to Infinite’s concert?” she smiled.

  “Defini- wait… WHAT?!” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “INFINITE?!”

  She laughed and he looked pissed.

  “Why INFINITE?! Jagiya, why not EXO?! No… why not ME?!”

  “I get VIP from you every day,” she stuck out her tongue. “-is it bad to like Infinite?”

  “No, but… I mean…” Chanyeol pouted cutely. “…Waeee…. Jaaggiiiyyaa!! Who is it? It’s Hoya isn’t it!? I knew it… waeee!!”

  “I was just kidding, Chanyeol-ah!”

  “Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” he whined.

  “Then… can you do me a favor?”

  “Hm?” he blinked then frowned. “If it’s about another boy group, I-“

  “Ah no! I mean… there are some fans out there who want to celebrate your birthday with you…” she sat up. “I saw on some websites and I want you to see them too… and send them a message back!”

  “They… They do that?” he blinked.

  “Of course they do! They care about you! They love their happy-virus!” she smiled.

  “Wow… Hm… Jagi! Go get the laptop! We’re going to see every single one of them!! I want to see what my fans did!! Hehe,” he smiled.

  “You’re making me get up?” she pouted.

  “You want me to get up then?” he blinked.

  “Nah, I was just kidding birthday boy.”

  “No, no I’ll get it!” he smiled. “Stay here, jagiya! Besides… I want to see what you’re always reading on your laptop every time our sessions are over or when we’re on a break… I saw a website… it was called…asianfanfics? Was that it? What is that?”

  “NO!! Chanyeol don’t!! Your fans want you to see things they did for you, but they don’t want you to discover their secrets!!” she yelled and went after him. “Don’t you dare go on that website, Park Chanyeol!! It’s not safe!!”

  “What’s on it?!”

  “BaekYeol!!” she cried. “Aniii! Don’t open it!!”

  “B-BaekYeol?! What is that?! Some sort of food?!” he blinked. “Why would people write about food?! Ani, let go, jagiya! I want to see too!! I’m the birthday boy remember!”

  “B-but you can’t know!!” she whined.

  “Why noottt?!”

  “Because they don’t want you too!!”

  “Why noottt?!”

  “Because!!”

  “Because what?!”

  “Because it’s dangerous!!”

  “Why is BaekYeol dangerous?!”

  “BaekYeol and KrisYeol!!”

  “Oh my gosh, what are they!? I want to know!” he cried. “Jagiya, let me see!”

  “Nooo!! When you said you’d do anything, I want you to give me the laptop right now!”

  “B-But, but, but, but!!”

  “No buts!!”

  “Aww… Can’t you tell me what BaekYeol and KrisYeol are?”

  “…No… You can’t know…”

  “Bleh… no fun, jagiya,” Chanyeol wrapped his arms around his girlfriend’s waist as she carried the laptop into the living room. “They sound fun… why can’t I know?”

  “Because… my Chanyeol is too innocent.”

  “Innocent? When was I ever innocent?”

  “…Aren’t you?”

  He frowned.

  “…Jagi.”

  “Hm?”

  “…I’ll show you tonight that I’m not innocent.”

  “W-What?!” her eyes widened.

  “I’ll prove to you I’m not innocent,” he got closer and pressed her against the couch. Her eyes widened.

  “P-Park Chanyeol! Do you know what you’re saying?!”

  “Of course I do… Sehun told me that whenever someone calls him innocent he says he’s gonna prove to him he’s not innocent.”

  “… OH SEHUN. THAT… ugh… he’s too young to know about these things… where does he even get them?!”

  “Internet?”

  “Oh brother…”

  “Jagiya…”

  “Yes?” she blinked.

  “I love you, you,” he smiled. “-my beautiful jagiya.”

  She blinked and blushed.

  “W-Why are you suddenly so cheesy!?”

  “Isn’t… that what people say when they see Baekhyun-hyung?”

  “No… that’s greasy…”

  “Ah… Don’t you love me too, jagiya?” he pouted.

  “…Ne…” she just chuckled and smiled… “I love you too, my tall, giant, happy virus…”

  He smiled and pressed his lips against her passionately.


 Author's Note:

  Time for... GIFS! :)

 Chanyeol: Ooh, I like gifs!! ... Gifs of what?

 Me: ... Who's birthday is it, Chanyeol-oppa?

 Chanyeol: ... Hm... Me! It's my birthday, Tear-ssi!!

 Me: Yes! Time for your gifs, happy-virus!!

 Chanyeol: Yess!!!

 

Chanyeol: Ah...

Me: Old times... So cute...

Chanyeol: People still remember this...?

Me: Yes... Yes they do.

Me:... Why? ... Why are you... eating hair...?

Chanyeol: I don't know...

Me: ...IS ... THAT... KRIS'S... HAIR?! Krisyeol~

Chanyeol: What's a Krisyeol? you didn't tell me...

Me: ... You don't need to know...

Chanyeol: Ehhh?! How come noone is telling me?!

Me: Uh oh

Chanyeol: THEY CAUGHT THIS TOO!?

Me: Chanyeol-oppa... you were near the camera...

Chanyeol: Aw man...

Me: Why are you running away from DO-umma?

Chanyeol: That's not Kyungsoo-hyung...

Me: ... But still...

Chanyeol: ... It came out of nowhere...

Me: Aww...

Chanyeol: THEY CAUGHT THIS ONE TOO?!

Me: Yes. Yes. It's okay. At least it wasn't Suho...

Chanyeol: ...

Me: It's okay... Happy tears~

Me: Oh! Did you see BAP?!

Chanyeol: ... No? I just couldn't see...

Me: Oh... I thought you were doing the "B.A.P! Yes Sir!" hehe...

Me: Yay! Happy Birthday Chanyeol!! (I don't own any gifs or pictures btw! They belong to original owners!)