The Boy Who Stood On A Grave

101 EXO Horror Stories Collection

Luhan was having a good time at a friend's birthday party. The mood was relaxing and chill until someone brought up about the graveyard down the street. 

"I heard that you should never stand on a grave after dark," Chen, one of Luhan's friend at the party told the other guests. "The person inside will grab you and pull you under!"

Kai, the most disliked boy in school, finding the conversation to be interesting, made his way over to the group. "That' a lie," he said. "Only stupid people will believe in that."

"Oh yeah?" Chen challenged. "Why don't you go stand on a grave then?" Luhan tugged onto Chen's shirt, motioning him to stop. However, he lightly pushed Luhan away and walked up to Kai. "Why? Are you scared?"

"Me? Scared?! Haha! You must be kidding me!" he let out a loud laugh. "Fine. I'll do it. I'll stand on the grave. And to prove it, I'll take this with me," Kai pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket. "I'll stick this on one of the graves so you'll know I was there."

By the time Kai ended his sentence, everyone had their attention on him. "Just you watch. I'll prove to you that what you're saying is impossible!"

 

The graveyard was filled with shadows and was as quiet as death. "This is dumb," Kai muttered under his breath. He picked the closest grave and stood on it. "I'll prove to you guys that you are all idiots." Then, he bent over and quickly plunged the knife into the soil. Satisfied, he started to leave. 

However, he couldn't get away.

Something—no someone was grabbing his foot!

 

An hour had passed and Kai didn't come back. The worried boys went as a group to look for Kai in the graveyard. To their shock, a new graveyard appeared right in front of their eyes!

It wasn't just any grave.

It was Kai's.