One for you (FINAL)

One for you

*Luhan POV*

I was doing some self-revision when i recieved a phone call from _____ (Your name)

My heart was pounding like crazy since _____ called me the first time instead of me calling her. I have fallen for _____ every since we first meet and i quickly answer it.

She called me and said that she was dumped by her boyfriend whom she loved.

Right now, i'm on my way to comfort _____ and her broken heart.

To be honest i'm kinda happy that her boyfriend dumped her since i have been waiting for this day. Where i could lend her my shoulder and wipe away her tears or maybe even confess my feeling to her.

When i reach the park , i saw ____ crying over there with her head buried in her knees while sitting on the bench. I walked towards her and took a seat beside her then took out a handkerchief from my pocket and handed it to her.

"Forget him, you will forget about him, believe me. You deserves someone better," Like this, I comforted her and told her.

"Meet someone who will only look at you and protect you," I said and patted her back.

I felt bad for her since that guy hurt her heart and cheated her feelings.

*By all means, today i'll be beside her and forever by her side so that there will be no sadness. I'll hold you as i say that i'll protect you* I thought to myself as i look at _____ under the beautiful moonlight.

This is the moment i've been waiting for i was about to confess my feeling when ______ suddenly turn around and gave me a hug.

" ____ ah~ Saranghaeyo... I will be someone who you can look at and trust and i'll become a reliable man by your side forever never letting you go. You are the girl that i've been waiting for. I'll hold you in my arms, leave yourself to me, just believe in me! Will you except my feelings for you?" i asked and ____ just nodded.

"The scars of love that guy left in your heart, drive me crazy, erase those unforgettable memories. Love is forgotten through love. Now look at me standing by your side. I am the one for you" I told ____ and broke the hug and kiss her on the lips under the beautiful moonlight.


Hi my lovely reader~~Do you like this chapter?? Sorry if you got confused but isn't Luhan sweet in this fanfic?? I got inspired by a song so i wrote it out in a story form ^^

Do comment and tell me how you feel about it!

Comment , subscribe , upvote !!

XOXO
Do check out my other fanfics too