When He Sneaks Into Your Room

Fluffy Scenarios

Original Character:Choi Minji

 

Minji's POV

"Minji-ah come and do the dishes!" I heard umma yell from downstairs.

"Arraso!" I close my laptop and run downstairs.

"Don't worry honey. You only have three more days until you're free." umma comforts me. I've been grounded for two weeks because umma and appa found out I'm currently failing two classes. Of course they assume the source of me failing is my boyfriend, but it's the complete opposite. He's been tutoring me this whole time. For the past two weeks, he's been secretly tutoring me since I'm not allowed to leave the house. 

"No I think she needs to be grounded until she raises her grades up. Serves her right for hanging out with that boy instead of doing her school work." appa comes into the kitchen. 

"But appa! That's unfair! Can't you understand that he's not the reason why I'm failing!" I slam the dishes down in the sink and run upstairs. They'll never understand.

As I run into my room I see that the window is open. I slowly walk up to it and look outside to see no one. So I closed it and went back to close my door. As I closed my door, someone came up from behind me and covered my mouth. I screamed and kicked until I heard his angelic voice.

"Shh babe it's me. Calm down." he said and released me from his grip. I turned around and repeatedly hit his chest. 

"Yah what are you doing here? What happens if my parents find you? You have to leave! Palli!" I whispered/yelled and pushed him towards the window.

"Andwae. I haven't seen you for a week. I miss you." he pouts and turns around to bear hug me. I melt into the hug. I missed his scent.

"I missed you too." I said as I buried my head into his chest. We stayed like that until we finally let go and sat on my bed. 

"Omo did you hear everything??" I asked as I remembered the argument between me and my parents. He looked down and fiddled with my fingers since we were holding hands then slowly nodded. He then looked up, his eyes were full of sadness.

"I'm sorry. I was the whole reason why you were grounded. I knew you had school work yet I still distracted you." he said and picked up my hand only to rub my palm against his cheek. 

"Don't say that. My grade, my responsibilty. Plus I already raised them up to a C. They just don't know yet because I never had the chance to show them. They're always busy." I said and went to sit at my desk. He walked over and told me to stand up. When I did, he just sat down and pulled me down so I sat on his lap, my back against his chest with his chin on my shoulder.

"Hm so what do you need help with this time?" he asked as he saw my homework sprawled across my desk.

"Nothing. These are all finished." I said and organized the papers.

"So what can we do since you don't have any homework?" he asked a little surprised.

I giggled and pointed to the bed. He looked at the bed then back to me with wide eyes. 

"If you say so." he grabbed my legs and carried me to the bed. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss my neck. 

"Yah no not this." I said and covered his mouth so he could stop. 

"My parents are downstairs. I meant we could cuddle while playing on my laptop." I laughed as he had that innocent 'I don't understand' face. Then he dropped his head lazily laying on my chest. 

"You could've said that before I got all excited." he pouted and kicked his legs like a kid.

"Mianhe aha." suddenly we heard a knock on my door. "Minji-ah you know your appa wasn't serious. Can I come in?" it was umma. We both look at eachother and acted fast. I grabbed my blanket and covered the both of us. He quickly scooted down on the bed so he was eye level with my chest and hugged my waist as I tried my best to make him look like a pillow. Just then, umma opened the door and walked in.

"Hey I talked to appa and tried to calm him down. You know he's just being protective. And we saw your grades. So we both agreed that you're not grounded anymore." she said and came up to pat my head.

"Why are you laying like that? Isn't your back hurting dear?" she asked.

"Err haha no I'm fine. And I learned my lesson so you can leave now. I just want to be alone right now." I said a little unsure about my voice.

Umma looked at me like she was observing something then walked away after saying goodnight. Right when the door closed, I uncovered him. He was looking terrified and would not let go of me. I laughed at patted his head. "Hey it's fine she left. Don't worry they didn't find out." I patted his head as he lets out a sigh.

"Aish that scared the hell out of me. If I was caught, I would've died." he exaggerated. 

"Well you're fine so you can let go now." I said.

"Shireo~ you're fluffy." he said and hugged me tighter. 

"Yah did you call me fat?!" I yelled and poked his head.

"No there's a difference. I mean fluffy as in soft." he explained.

"Babe that doesn't make sense." I laughed.

"Yahhh it's late. Go sleep." he yawned. 

"Yah don't sleep here! You have to leave what if my parents walk in and then they'll think wrong things then ground me again." I whined.

"Then I'LL explain everything. I'll even get on my hands and knees if that's what it'll take. Plus I would never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with." he said with his eyes closed. Indicating that he might fall asleep soon.

"Aish fine. Goodnight then." I said and switched off the lights with the remote.

As I was getting comfortable, he rolled me over so I was completely on my back then laid on me. "Please let's just stay like this." he whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I like listening to your heart beating." he finally said in a husky voice then kissed my chest where my heart is located. I blushed and just ran my fingers through his hair. Something he always wanted me to do. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

And finally we fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile...

"Do you hear anything?" 

"Ani, see they wouldn't do anything."

"Yah there's a boy in that room. AND they're alone. How do you expect me to not think something would go wrong?"

"You heard him. He wouldn't force our daughter into doing something she wouldn't want to do. Have a little trust in the both of them."

"I still don't believe him. What happens if they know that we know that he's here and just saying those things to sound like the perfect stepson??"

"So you see him as a stepson already? Hmm I suppose that's a start. Wahh they'd make cute babies. I want grandchildren..."

"YAH I still didn't approve of him yet! And they're still young! Aish don't think like that!!" 

"Oh well. I approve of them and they'll make cute grandchildren for us. End of discussion."