The Angelic Voice

Ever Since

 

Christmas eve, 2004

Ring... Ring... Ring...

The church bell tinkled many times.

It's Christmas eve.

Everybody loves this night. They have fun along the night.

"Eomma, may we go to that church? I want to thank God because I can meet this eve again." Park Shin Hye, 13 years old girl beg to her mother. Her family has arrived in Seoul, they moved there because of her father duty.

"Sure. We can stop here."

"Thank you, Eomma." That bubbly girl run fastly to the church. She feel much of happiness in his heart. She loves this night so much.

The teen girl then sit on the bench. She close her eyes and say thankful for everything from deep her heart. She always feel so much calm when she doing this.

"Thanks for everything, God. Thanks because You give me another chance to meet this eve. I love you, my God." Shin Hye make cross gesture and smile brightly.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitz-en,
But do you recall?

Shin Hye just want to exit the church, when she heard an angelic voice singing Rudolph the Red Nose, her favorite Christmas song.

"Oh, God, is that Your angel voice? Thats so beautiful." Shin Hye feel curious about the voice. She rise up and search for that voice.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (reindeer)
Had a very shiny nose (like a light bulb)
And if you ever saw it (saw it)
You would even say it glows (like a flashlight)
And all of the other reindeer (reindeer)
Used to laugh and call him names (like Pinocchio)
They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph)
Join in any reindeer games( like monopoly)

Shin Hye stood at her place when she found out a boy who plays piano while singing. How awesome. Shin Hye feel that she found an angel who fall from heaven.

That angelic voice

That calm eyes.

That handsome face.

Oh, God. Who is he?