Our Dance

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Take my hand," Tiffany whispers in the deafening silence as our bodies sit beside one another on the large bed. 

   

"Why?" I says back to her, feeling the curiosity well up in the pit of my stomach.

   

"Just trust me, Jessi, take my hand," she whispered softly, her hand extending in front of me, waiting and hoping for me to take it.

   

My pale hand outstretched and rested in her palm, and she gently wrapped her hand around mine, never letting the passion in the dark go missing. 

   

She got up and I mimicked her actions, standing in front of her, looking up into her warm brown eyes, searching for answers I was longing for.

   

"What are you-" my question was suddenly interrupted by a soft finger pressed to my lips.

   

"Shh, love, just close your eyes." 

   

I nodded, closing my almond shaped eyes, sensing her moving closer to me.

   

One hand rested on my waist, pulling my body close to her so our hips were joined, and her other hand put my hair behind my ear in a gentle gesture.

   

I knew that I shouldn't speak, so I bit down on my tongue and felt the warm and inviting scent of Tiffany fill my nostrils.

   

Please log in to read the full chapter