What What (In The )

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter


Jessica's POV


"You wanna do it in my , in my ;

Wanna do it in my , in my ;

You wanna do it in the , in my ;

Let's do it in the ,

O...kay."

"TAENGOO! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

I yelled at her over my copy of Great Expectations, which I had been trying to read before she got on my computer. Note to self: never let Taeyeon on my computer again. Or else all she'll do is go on YouTube, look up extremely random and erted music videos, and then start singing them extremely loud and distract me from whatever I was trying to do. And, well, I'm actually trying to do whatever I want to do. Getting distracted would not exactly help me.

"Awww! Sica, why won't you let me sing?" Taeyeon looked over at me with her huge chocolate eyes, giving me a puppy-dog look. I had to admit, she did look pretty adorable. But still, singing 'What What (In The )' would not exactly help me with my English presentation tomorrow.

"Because I'm trying to read," I explained patiently, though she knew that I wasn't being too genuine. "And when you sing 'What What (In The )', it make me think more how gay people can have , instead of making me think about Pip and his great expectations and everything."

"Is that really what that song means?" asked Taeyeon thoughtfully. "I didn't know that..."

"Taengoo..." I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "You are so pathetic."

"Hey! I am not pathetic!" Taeyeon said, grinning happily as she spun around on my desk chair. "It just proves that you're a lot more erted than you lead on."

"And for some reason you're happy about this?" I raised my eyebrows to her. "Besides, I'm not more erted than I lead on. It's more like I use my common sense, and I kind of just figure that 'What What (In The )' is about gay ."

"Well..." Taeyeon looked up in thought. "So gay people have  ? Wouldn't that hurt? Like, a lot?"

"Apparently not," I said, shrugging and casting my eyes down to my book, trying not to blush. This was a really awkward subject.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, was nearly incapable of getting embarrassed at talking about anything awkward and uncomfortable. Actually, right now, it seemed like she was actually interested about this subject. Like, she really did want to talk about it. Which just made it torture for me. is not something I'd usually like to talk about any day, especially when I was talking to Taeyeon, the ultra-erted girl who's been my best friend forever, but still gets enthusiastic over anything related to . And if she was going to get enthusiastic about ... Well, leave me out of it.

"Now let me get back to reading," I added, just so that she'd leave me alone. Because she knew I was serious about reading, and she'd let the subject go.

But unfortunately, today, she didn't.

"Sica..." she whined, "you know all about this stuff! You don't honestly expect me to go to my parents and ask them about this, do you? I'd much rather hear it from you! C'mon, can you at least tell me how works?"

"Isn't it pretty obvious?" I said, though I could swear my cheeks were enflaming red. "A guy shoves his up another guy's . The end."

"But that just can't be it," she said. "I mean, it's not the same thing as a guy sticking his into a... a... 'for-China'." She hesitantly used the term that she did to always refer to the 'girl body part', since, well, it's a bit awkward just saying ''. 

She continued.

"Besides," she added, "isn't there at least some science to it? Is it the same thing, or isn't it? I mean, I don't think an -hole would be the same thing as a... a... you know what I mean."

Oh my God. Is she seriously feeling awkward just saying ''?

I'm sorry. That was a completely off-topic thought. But seriously, Taeyeon does not get awkward with anything. She doesn't care about saying any word and feeling uncomfortable at all. But all of a sudden, she's too scared to say ''.

This is an internal victory. It really is.

"You really want me to explain to you the biology of ?" I asked Taeyeon, looking at her with raised eyebrows. She nodded eagerly, and I sighed. I always somehow managed to give in to her every whim.

"Okay, this is how it works," I said, turning to her with my slightly flushed face, and giving her my full attention with my book set on my lap. "Two guys start kissing. They rip each other's shirts off. They get each other's pants off. They both somehow end up getting boners. The more dominant one, whoeve

Please log in to read the full chapter