Beauty In The Eye Of Love

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV
 

At first glance you would say Jessica Jung was pretty, in fact you may even say she is very pretty, but at a closer look people would be able to see the faults and the marks that I think make her beauty not taint it. The little things that make her beauty unmade, natural, real unlike those girls in the magazines or printed on my TV. She is real. Her reality etched into the line on her face and to me that’s why she is beautiful.

“You’re staring” she remarked, no hint of anger or embarrassed on her face only a notification of what I was doing.

“Sorry” I mumbled looking down to the food on my plate feeling the colour rise in my face. She placed two fingers under my chin and raised my eyes to her.

“Don’t apologise, its just...” there was a note of confusion in her voice “Some times I wonder when you look at me like that, what it is that you could possibly see” I could feel the amazement of her statement rise into my eyes.

“Oh, Sica” I practically cried as I caressed her beautiful face, “I see everything, my past with you, my present with you, my future with you. I see all the beauty of who you are, all the love in your eyes” I looked at her with a serious expression on my face “I see my one true existence for living, I see my heart.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter