Forever

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon reaches out gently to touch me. She thinks I'm not paying attention, my nose is once again stuck in a book.

I watch out of the corner of my eye, wondering what she is up to.

Her hand inches closer to mine. Suddenly she jerks it back. I'm not surprised. She had been doing things such as this increasingly in the past couple months.

She has a crush on me. I'd known for a while. Something about the way she looked at me had changed. I didn't really mind. I feel the same for her... kind of. I got over my crush on her a long time ago, but something was still there. Love.

I won't make the first move though. It has to be her. She's more susceptible to what people think than I am. Way more sensitive to them in fact, whether it's because I'm completely insensitive or she's over sensitive, I don't really know. 

I couldn't care less what people think about me, but she's more compelled to follow other people's lead.


Something soft and warm touches my hand, pulling me from my reveries. 

"Sica?"

"Hmmm?" I look at her, feeling soft with surprise and happiness. I place my book down in the grass next to me.

Taeyeon blushes and pulls her hand away. "Never mind."

"Alright," I murmur, but I quickly reach out and grasp her hand in mine. She's finally made her move, no matter how feeble it was. "Well, actually, it's not all right."

She's watching me with wide eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter