Forbidden Temptation

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter


Taeyeon's POV
 

I watch her in class every day, even though I'm not supposed to. We're trying not to bring attention to ourselves, just in case, but I can't take my eyes off of my princess. Sure I'll miss the pointless math lesson the teacher is babbling on about, but I'll forget everything as soon as the class is over and next semester begins anyway. Jessica Jung in the other hand, I'll remember for the rest of my life. Now what do you think deserves the majority of my attention?
 

Jessica must have felt my eyes burning into her, because she glances back at me and flashes a smile, though a subtle warning lies in her captivating baby brown eyes.

I ignore this warning and smile back with flirtatious eyes. She turns her head and I know she rolls her charming eyes, as she always does when I get coy. But I don't just because it's fun, or because it's in my character, it's mainly because I know she loves it. I laugh under my breath and return to admiring her secretly, jotting down what random math somehow manages to sneak into my thoughts and settle there. At least I'm not completely out of it.

The bell rings. I've learned nothing other than the curves and waves of her golden brown hair. She, of course, has already hurried out the door and down the hall to her next class. This is to make sure that I don't get an opportunity to speak with her in public and blow our cover, as she knows I would, given the chance. It's not like I want us to be discovered. It's just unbearably hard to distance myself from her when she's so close. So you can understand how avoiding me builds onto my anticipation for when I finally do get to be with her in the privacy of my home. It's a good thing I live in such a secluded area and my parents are never around to see my guests. They probably wouldn't be too pleased that I sneak a girl in almost every day... but it really can't count as sneaking if she casually walks in through the front door.

I throw my backpack over my shoulder, nod to the teacher who most likely knows I hadn't paid any mind to his lesson, and walk out the now cleared door. I only have one more, incredibly easy Art class to bear through until she's in my arms.


The class goes by quickly, as it normally does. I give Sooyoung a ride home, since she's on my way, but I wish Jessica could be in the car instead. I can't drive her though, people would know about us if I did. So alternatively, she takes the bus and gets off at the ice cream shop not far from my house, then proceeds to walk the rest of the distance. She doesn't mind walking though, she says she enjoys the exercise.


As usual my driveway is empty when I pull in with my black Mustang convertible. When both of your parents are rich lawyers who are never home, they tend to replace quality family time with expensive material objects. The car was an 'I'm-sorry-we-forgot-your-birthday-three-weeks-ago' present.

Our house, or rather mine since I'm the only one who actually does the living here, is far too big for my tastes. It's an old Victorian style villa, mom's fancy. Dad could care less as long as he's got a quiet room to lock himself in when he actually is here.

After leaving my car in the garage, I head inside to my kitchen to cook one of Jessica's favorite meals. I normally cook us
Please log in to read the full chapter