Page 1

So Wake Me Up When Its All Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Soo Hyun. A daughter to Im Hyun Shik. A successful businessman. Very successful businessman. Living in metropolitan city inside a big bungalow. The only child. Lost her mother since she was 3 years old. Like any other rich guy daughter, she also lack of love and attention from her father. She had been sent to a private college which is the most expensive college in her town. Having friends who are always talk about expensive hand bags, branded perfumes, going to overseas.

Im Soo Hyun. She never knows what her real life look like. Doing everything that her father told her to do. So then her father will having a good appearance. Behaving herself on her father’s annual dinner. She also a girl who always dream to have a complete family like her other friends. But she knows that her mother will never return even she cry tears of blood.

Lee Jong Suk. A guy who have a very smart appearance. The most famous lecturer among the girls student in the college. Living just as much like Soo Hyun. A son to Soo Hyun’s father’s friend. Had a crush on Soo Hyun since his first step at the college.

One fine day, you is walking to your class located at the next building. You was alone because your friends is going to skip class and watching movie. Suddenly, someone grab your hand. “ Oh my goodness! Sir! You startled me!” Jong Suk smile and say “ oh, im sorry. You are walking too fast. Where are you going?” you give him a lazy look “ class of course. Where else should I go in this building?”

“Who’s the lecturer?”  Again he asked.

  “ Yoo Jae Suk”  you answer.

“ aigooo…. This nerd. He is not here today. Her wife is deliver a baby. No class.” He smirk.

“ Really? Oh! That is why everyone is skipping class. Why they did not tell me? Heish! Bad friends!”

“ hahaha. So, lets go out!” he jump a little.

“Out? Where? Don’t you have class? You skipping class?” you looks at him with questions.

“ I am not! I finished my class just now. Lets go eat. I am hungry.. hmm?” he do some cute moves.

You smile and walk with him. Along the way to the car he keeps telling you about a girl who always give him love letters and chocolates. Hye Rin, the girl’s name. You know that girl. The girl who always show her thigh, driving red Porsche and a little bit richer then you. She had a crush on Lee Jong Suk since she was in high school. She went to the same school with Jong Suk. She was in the 3rd grade while Jong Suk already in the 6th grade.

To be honest, you and Lee Jong Suk is actually in a relationship. You like him and when he asks you to date him you give him a chance and accept him. The news did not have a month to be spread. The next day, it had been spread all over the college but you and he keep denying. It was because if both of you admit it, Jong Suk will face the communities meeting among the lecturer and you will be facing your father.

And with that, both of you keep the relationship as a secret. Not having any interest to hear what other said and living just a good. Live.

“Soo hyun..” he calls you. “ em..” you answer short. “ if one day, i disappear in this world. What you will do?” his eyes on the road. You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter