A SECRET ADMIRER LETTER FROM XIUMIN

EXO LOVE LETTERS
As you were heading for your next class something fell on the book you were carrying.
 
A folded paper.
 
Hey.
In case you are wondering who am I,  I am that guy who stares at you in the parking lot. Do you happen to notice me? If you did then you know me. If not, then I guess I am lucky.
I really want to approach you but I don't have the courage to went near you. You are always surrounded by your friends, aside from being popular in school. That's one of my reasons why I just can't approach you.
I just decided to write you a letter in this way, I can express what I want to say.
I like you because even if I haven't talk to you I know you are fun person to be with.
I like your confidence to express what is right and say what's on your mind.
I like how different you are from the others; the way you dress and your style.
I hope someday you will notice me.
 
Your self proclaimed admirer
 
The self proclaimed admirer made you smile to yourself.
At the end of your class you went to the parking lot where you park your car.
The University was brought to life when the bell rings.
Students passing from the corridors to go to their next class. Some where there to go home already.
The guy who stares at you in the parking lot.
 
You are eager to know who it was.
 
A guy approach you.
 
He smiled at you.
 
Your hear starts racing all of a sudden.
 
He handed a sunflower to you and walks away.
You call him but he didn't mind going back.
 
Another guy walks and handed the same flower.
 
2 sun flowers.
 
Then came another guy.
 
He smiled and handed the flower.
 
"Sunflower is the flower that best describes you."
Your brows meet because you were curious and waiting for something else that this guy would say.
"You have a bright personality and you always look on the positive side." He smiled again. "I guess I forgot to write that down on my letter." He chuckled and scratched his head awkwardly which was cute. "I am Xiumin by the way."