Good night.

Night Sulli

Amber smiled looking over at the small innocent girl on stage. Her eyes twinkled, without the help of the huge stage lights that made it nearly impossible to see. Her hands clung around the trophy, and she was jumping excitedly with the other group mates as they won again. Her hair was in the cute antenna formation, and her smile was bright. Amber felt happy just knowing the younger girl was happy. Hyuna hugged her from behind, bringing Amber out of her daze. She bowed respectively, making small chat while keeping her eye on the fake maknae. She heard the familiar song begin to blast through the speakers, and everyone started to make their way off stage.

The five of them stood alone, singing the small encore. Amber watched memorized by Sulli’s small movements of the dance, instead of doing the actual thing, like they usually did on encore stages. Amber looked up at the small confetti falling from what seemed like the sky, but she knew it was a closed off building. She kicked some of it up with her foot, smiling happily. She bent down and grabbed some with her hand and hid it in her hand before hiding it behind her back. She sneakily moved behind the taller girl, and when her second part in the song came, sprinkled it over her head. Sulli turned around confused, to see an evil smirk playing on Amber’s lips before she quickly backed away.

“Hey!“ Sulli shouted before she chased Amber, completely forgetting they were on stage and that it was her part in the song. Amber laughed, and ran inbetween the other girls, who were slightly confused by the sudden outbreak of silliness between the two. The rest of the song played while Sulli and Amber goofed around, before the end. They stopped for a moment, to bow, still laughing like there was nothing else funnier in the world. Amber bowed for a moment to long, for the time she was about to stand straight again, she felt weight hit her back.

“Gotcha!” Sulli shouted happily, Amber smiled, and wrapped her legs around her waist while Sulli clung her arms together around Amber’s neck. Amber did a few turns, making Sulli laugh before they actually made their way off stage. The duo walked through the crowded backstage, thanking everyone that congratulated them on their win. They made it into the dressing room, where Krystal, Victoria and Luna were already getting changed into their street clothes. Amber flopped Sulli down on the couch with a grin, before stalking off to find her clothes. Sulli frowned, before leaning back onto the pillow and staring off into space. What was that feeling?

By the time everyone finished getting dressed, Sulli had fallen asleep on the couch. Amber grinned at the cute girl with her hair still in the adorable fashion, and scooped her up into her arms. Sulli mumbled something in her sleep, but Amber couldn’t make out the words. Amber carried the girl to the van with ease, and set her down in the front seat, taking one next to her. Sulli smiled still asleep and nestled into Amber’s shoulder. Amber didn’t mind, she never did when it came to taking care of the younger girl. She looked out the window, seeing the small flakes of snow fall from the sky and watched as they passed the familiar buildings. It was about an hour ride, so Amber didn’t hesitate to make herself comfy, and leaned back, letting herself drift off to sleep.

“Oppa, wake up, we’re back at the dorms.” Amber heard while the voice shook her softly. She looked over to see Sulli’s curious eyes looking at her. Amber yawned and nodded, making her way out of the van. She turned around and reached her hand out to help Sulli down. Luna and Victoria were already ahead of them, while Krystal must have already been dropped off. Sulli’s hand was warm compared to Amber’s cold, and their intertwined fingers shot tingles up Amber’s arms. They made their way into their building, following the older two. When they finally made it to their dorm, all members didn’t hesitate to say their goodnights and make their ways into the respected bedrooms. Amber flopped down on the bed in her and Sulli’s room, not even bothering to change. She heard the younger girl giggled, probably because of her actions. She heard water running, before the light being switched off. Amber crawled under her covers. What she didn’t expect, was the slight dip in her bed.

“Can I sleep with you tonight oppa?” Sulli asked, and Amber didn’t hesitate to nod. She moved over, allowing room for the girl, and watched as the dark brown eyes looked into her dark green ones. Sulli froze for a second, before quickly placing a peck on Amber’s lips and flipping around saying softly to sleep well. Her smaller fragile body frame fit perfectly into Amber’s. Amber was shocked before she smiled, and wrapped her arms around Sulli’s waist.

“Night Sulli.”