what is she like?

Diverged Roads

Kazuya and Aqeela were the best of friends and they tend to spend most of their time together. Both of them wanted to become LDH artists and has been sharing the same dream since they were little

The two of them were inseparable, as they would always meet up at the towns playground after school where they would sit beside a big tree and there where they would sing songs together while Kazuya plays the guitar. Kids who have come to play would usually gather up and listen to them perform, this then developed as a pastime for both of them, they  were very fond of one another.

 

It was the last day of their High school days and both of then decided to stay at the school's balcony after school, the sky was bright orange wtih a summer breeze comming from the east. While Aqeela was reminiscing the place Kazuya took this chance to talk to her.

Kazuya: *sighed* what a year.
Aqeela looked at him and smiled with a reply "It sure is huh" she then sat on a bech and looked down "Everythings going to change now isn't it?"

Kazuya then sat down on the bench and placed his shoulders around Aqeela to comfort her "of course not,  well sure yeah if that means no more strict teachers and overwhelming homework but hey, that does not mean we cant hang around together right?"
Aqeela felt better to what Kazuya had said to her and smiled at him while Kazuya looked away while blushing.

Kazuya in a very nervous voice.
Kazuya: You know... I have a crush on agirl in our school
Aqeela: Really? haha since when did you started crushing on girls?
Kazuya: well it actualy it progressed from having a small crush to actually liking her.
Aqeela: Tell me, what is she like? (in a curious manner)
  Kazuya smile as he tried to reply to Aqeelas question
Kazuya: Well, I actually known her for a really long time now. she has chubby cheeks, she loves to collect nail polishes,
            oh and one time she wrote a play for their school drama and made her self the lead role you probably might                 know her.

At this point Aqeela knows who Kazuya was talking about, her heart was beating fast as she founds out the guy she has been liking for quite some time now also likes her back. She tried to kept her cool but could not help but blush and look away.
Kazuya moves in closer to Aqeela as he slowly reached onto her hands, Aqeela did not know what to do as she could hear her heart pounding like a canon, she noticed how her hand was cold and sweating when Kazuya touched it but he does not seem to mind. As Kazuya tried to tell something to Aqeeela she tires to look at him only to find out how close both of their faces were which only made her face really red.


Kazuya: after I finish helping my family back at my city I wanted to ask you a very important question, but I guess I should say it now. I was thinking-

Before Kazuya was able to finish his sentence Aqeelas appartment roomate Camille sulddelny barges in out of breath as if she was being chased by wild dogs (what a )

Camille: THERE YOU ARE! I was worried sick trying to look for you! and to think that I would find you here out of all                 places....oh hi Kazuya.
as Kazuya tries to wave hello back both of them tried to act like nothing was happening before camille went in

Camille: Aqeela we need to go now the landlord is drooping his saliva all over the floor again
Aqeela: alright alright I'm comming! (looks back at Kazuya) I'll just text you tonight...
Kazuya:ok I'll talk to you soon (as he waves good bye to both of them)

as both girls went down the school building Aqeela was very annoyed at Camille 
Aqeela: You so owe me a cup of ben n jerries tonight T3T