1

My Confession

Today is his birthday and today too, I decided to confess him my feelings towards him which is Love. We being friends since high school, that's when I start to fall for him. even though he has his 'happy virus', I still in love with him. I think it's special for him. I knew it's weird when a girl confess to a boy but i can't handle this feelings anymore. Even though he will reject me. *sigh*

Today I woke up early because I've been waiting for this day since 1st November. I doing my daily routine in the morning & slightly went off to my school by bus. Arrive there, of course the first person I see is him, Park Chanyeol. "Annyeong ~~~~~" He greet me with his famous smile. "Annyeong too Chanyeol" I greet him back. Then, we went to class side by side talking to each other. People always thought us as a couple but sadly we're not. I'm going to know his feelings towards me later. Can't wait.

Arrived at the class we took a seat at our desk and started to talk again when we already sit and put our bags beside our 'partner desk'. How lucky I am because I sit beside my crush. In the class, Chanyeol always talk non-stop but finish when our teacher came. I'm not going to tell about the lessons. So, now I'm walking with Chanyeol side by side to my house. I don't know why he want to take me home but I just let it be.

"Are you sure you don't know this day? 27th November!" He asked me again & again since at the school. I knew he asking me about his birthday. I just want to make a surprise for him too. "Why you keep asking me the same question? Tell me then what is happen today?" "Nope, I'm not going to tell you until you remember this day yourself." "Okay then, if that what you want I will not remember until tomorrow come." "~~~~~-ah~' He grab my hand while pouting. How cute he is while doing that but I will keep saying no if he ask me again. "Okay I will tell you. Today is my bir--" "We already arrived! Remember this. Meet me at the park at 5pm. I will wait for you~! Annyeong~" I cut him and told him where will we meet later. I glanced at him and he looked confused. I chuckle and enter my house. 

>> Fast Forward<<

It's already 4:35 and now I'm at 'Gift Shop' to buy something for Chanyeol's birthday. I really hope he will coming later. I went around the shop for many times but I can't find the perfect gift for Chanyeol. I sighed. What is Chanyeol's like for a gift?! Then I asked one of the staff there to help me finding the gift. "Can I need your help?" "Of course! What do you want?" "I'm looking for the best present to give it to a boy on his birthday and I'm going to confess him too." I explained to her fully. "Oh, what a brave girl but I don't know what is the perfect gift for him. Why don't you just give him a passionate kiss?" She whisper at the last part and I blushed. "What if I'm rejected?" "There's no girl is being brave to confess to a boy, not when she confirmed that the boy is had feelings to her too but shy to confess, right?" She asked me. Maybe she's right. So I  thanked her for the idea. I went to the park and saw Chanyeol was already there. I tiptoed to him and his eyes with my two hands.

"~~~~~-ah, don't play with me. I knew it was you." Chanyeol said, grinning. "Hehe, saengil chukka hamnida Chanyeol!" "You lied to me! You said you don"t remember my special birthday." "You believe that? Of course I will remember about your birthday. We being friends since when, huh? First day of high school." "Hehe" He rub the back of his neck. Then I become more nervous when he ask, "What are we going to do? No gift for me?" "Emm.. Eerr.. I-I have." I stuttered. "What is it?" He asked me happily. 

"Oppa, I know this is weird but.. I had started my feelings towards you since we first met." I confessed. "What is the feeling, ~~~~~-ah?" He asked me the stupid questionI ever heard. I just want smack his head and said pabo but this is not the time. "S-S-Saranghae o-oppa~" I finally confess with the real words. I looked at him and he was grinning. "Jinjja? Nado saranghae ~~~~~-ah!" He confess to me and my heart like it's going to explode from happiness. "Gomawo oppa." "For what?" He asked the stupid question again. "For accepting me you pabo!" I smack him at the arm but not too hard. Now, he's acting like it's hurt. "Ouch! It's hurt jagi!" "It's not!" "It's hurt!" "It's not, you're lying to me!" He laughed.

"Oppa, I have one more gift." "What is it ja--" I kiss him suddenly make his eyes widen. "Yah! How could you kiss--" He said while our lips still locked together. I pull myself from him. "Yah! We're kissing. Why are you talking?" "You kiss me sudd--" Our lips met together again. This time he moved his lips to make it passionate. I pull myself from to catch my breath but he pulled me and kiss me again and I respond to it. After a few minutes, I pull myself from him. "Why you pull me back? I trying to catch my breath earlier." "Your lips taste sweet. It"s addicting. That's why. Your lips is so soft. Can I feel that soft lips again?" I blushed and he took the chance to give me a passionate kiss again.