:01: Love

My Unni (One-Shot)

"Get up, get up, get up!" Luna yelled forcing me off the bed. 

"10 more minutes." I complained. 

"No we have to go and meet SNSD later, so get up." Luna kicked me a little then I caught her foot and got up. 

She smiled as if she accomplished something. I took a short shower as usual and went down stairs. 

"What took you so long?" Sulli asked. 

"I was tired." Was all I said, and I still was too. 

"C'mon let's go." Victoria Omma said while putting her arm around me. 

We got into to the van and headed somewhere I didn't even remember. Bleh me and my horrible memory. 

We got to are secretive destination.... I sound like a frickin spy. Anyways, instantly I saw all my Unni's and Oppa's I didn't know that SHINee was gonna be here. 

"Hey Ambro." Key greeted. 

"Not now." I said, "I'm really tired." I told him. 

"Yea Key back off." Jonghyun said while putting his arm around me. "How's my dino sibling doing?" He asked. 

I sighed they are both so immature. 

"Leave her alone." I turned around to Sooyoung she pulled me away from them. 

"Don't you mean him." Key joked. 

Sooyoung punched him slightly. 

"That hurt!" He complained. 

"Aish you're such a priss." 

"Priss?"

"Yes priss, meaning you're girly, feminine, maybe even gay~" Sooyoung teased.

"Noona you're mean." Key said.

"Only when you bully my baby." She said while pulling me closer to her.

"Since when did I become your 'baby'?" I asked.

"Since you were born, but you never knew it." She said while walking me to my dressing room. I still have no idea where we are..... Damn!

I laughed. "Oh really?" I asked. My face was getting redder and redder as the time pass by. Sooyoungie what are you doing to me?

"Really!" She cheered. "Omo Amber what's up with your face." She put her hand on my cheek. "Do you have a fever?" She asked. "You know whenever I see you, your temperature is always high. Are you sick? Is SM work you too hard?"

"No Unni it's just really hot in here." I lied. 

"Yah, Amber I know you too well. Don't lie to me." She pouted it was so cute. I smiled at her. 

"Unni I'm fine. I gotta go." I said while walking into my dressing room. She caught my hand. 

"Text me later?" She asked. 

I nodded. She smiled and then left. 

All of my members noticed the tomato face. 

"Just tell her already." Krystal said. 

"Yea Hyung, you need to confess your feelings." Sulli said. 

"Omo just leave it alone."

"I'm gonna tell her." Luna said while getting up. 

"If you tell her-"

"You'll what? Amber I know you, you won't hurt me. "

"I'll tell Jonghyun you have a crush on him."

"You wouldn't dare." Luna said. 

"Try me."

"Omma, Amber's threatening me." Luna whined.

"I'm not in this." Victoria said while trying to not pay attention to us. 

"Park Sunyoung if you tell Sooyoung how I feel about her. I will go to Jonghyun." Luna pouted and sat back down. Thank the lord. 

I sat back down and it was silent for about 10 minutes. I then got a text for Sooyoung. 

'We need to talk now. Meet me outside in five minutes.' SooSoo

'Okay.' Ambie

That was my only reply. i then went outside to see Sooyoung waiting for me. 

"Hey what do you wanna talk to me about?" I asked. 

"Luna told me. Is it true?" She asked in a concerned tone. 

I nodded. "Yea." 

"Why didn't you tell me yourself?" She asked. 

"I wanted to, but I was afraid of what you might say."

"Amber I care for you a lot but you need to stop lying to me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. By the way, it was kinda obvious." She said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. She held my hand and took me inside where we met up with SNSD, SHINee, and f(x). 

"I told you everything would work out." Sulli said with a smile. 

"Amber." Sooyoung whispered to me. 

"Yea?"

I turned to her and she gave me a quick kiss. 

"Your really cute when you turn red." She teased. 

"My new nickname is Cupid!" Luna cheered. 

"Cupid Hwaiting!" Sooyoung sarcastically cheered. 

"Oh really now?" I question. Luna nodded with her winning smile. "OH Jonghyun, I gotta tell you something." 

Luna smile disappeared. And she started chasing after me. 

"Yah leave my girlfriend alone." Sooyoung said while pulling me beside her. 

"What's going on?" Jonghyun laughed. 

"Jonghyun, Luna has a big cr-" Luna tackled me before I could say anything. 

"Amber don't even think about it." Luna said while sitting on me. 

"Get off of her." Victoria said. While helping me up.

"C'mon babe." Sooyoung said while putting her arm around my waist. I pulled out my phone for a quick second. Then put it back in my pocket.

"Who did you text?" Sooyoung asked. 

"No one in particular." i said with a smile. Then Jonghyun came up to me. 

"Thanks Ambro." He said while patting my back and making his way to Luna.