Saturdate and Chunji with who?!

My bestfriend's boyfriend

It's been a month and 2 weeks since you and L. Joe started dating. Everything was perfect. You and the members have become much closer than you were before. 

Today is saturday and you and L. Joe planned to go out on a date. You don't even what you guys are doing. It's 9:30 and you're still sleeping, you were supposed to meet L. Joe at 10 but seems like you'll be late today. Not until your brother came in your room and woke you up "AISH NOONA!!! ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!!" he yelled and shaked you until you woke up "What?" you said half asleep "I said answer your phone! It's been ringing for like how long now! sheesh" your brother walked out after. 

You didn't even bother looking at the caller ID and just took the call. "Yoboseyo?" you said in a very sleepy way "Ya! did you just wake up?!" the person on the other line yelled, after hearing the person you realized it was your lovely boyfriend calling, you finally woke up and stood up "yeah why?" you said while getting yourself ready without even realizing you're already late for you date "Babe do you even know what time it is?! It's already 9:32!" he yelled. 

Your eyes were about to pop out realizing that you slept in and that you totally forgot about your date, not that you wanted to forget about it. *Oh damn I'm effin screwed* you thought. Knowing L. Joe doesn't like you being late, you are definitely in trouble. "Oh my gosh I did not even know that~ Mianhae I'll hurry up I promise" you said while L. Joe just sighed "fine hurry!" then he hung up. It takes quite a time for you to get to where L. Joe wanted to meet. You quickly took a shower and dressed up to meet him then you quickly took your phone and your bag then went to the bus station without even saying bye to your brother nor did you eat breakfast. 

You arrived at the bus station and is seemed like luck was on your side. The bus arrived right on time and you were able to ride the earlier. You sat down and took a breath, this was the first time you were ever late for a date with L. Joe you usually are on time since you knew that L. Joe didn't like you being late which always makes you wonder why. *why doesn't he want me late anyways?* you wondered. After like 35 minutes of riding the bus you reached your destination. You were running like crazy looking for L. Joe and you just saw him standing by the end of the bridge to seonyu(correct me if I'm wrong~) park. You saw quite a few girls staring at him, you don't blame them though who wouldn't look at L. Joe, he is really handsome. 

You were scared to see him since he sounded auite upset when he called earlier. You slowly went up to him and faked cough for him to know you were there "ahemm... uuhh annyeong~" you said pretty awkardly. L. Joe just stared at you and looked at his watch then sighed "you're 10 minutes late babe" he said with a sad face. You felt really bad "I'm sorry I know I'm late~ I didn't mean too" you said and did your best aegyo since aegyo always works on him. He just looked at you, guess it didn't work this time, you stared at him and pouted. "Mianhae eo? I promise I won't do it again~ eo? Mianhae~~" you said it worked a bit but he still upset *gosh why is he so upset I don't get it* you thought but still tried to make him forgive you. Then an idea popped up in your head. Although you were a bit hesitant you still wanted to try. 

L. Joe was looking down on his feet so you cupped his face and stared at him for a while admiring his eyes then kissed him. L. Joe was quite shocked since you never really initiated to kiss him before it was usually him who initiates first and now that you did this, L. Joe just fell in love with you more. He smiled through the kiss and brought you closer. *Ha! It actually worked.* you thought. You both pulled away so that you can take a breath, you looked at him shyly "I'm sorry" you said. L. Joe chuckled because of how cute you are "you actually thought of kissing me so that I can forgive you huh?" He said teasingly, you laughed and nodded. He started laughing with you "I should get angry more often then" he said which earned him a smack in the arm. He just smiled and kissed your forehead. "Let's go?" He asked and you nodded. 

You both started walking to go to the other side of the bridge. The view from the bridge was amazing. You and L. Joe took pictures together and uploaded it on instagram. You were both walking until a question popped up in your head. "Oh I have a question, why do not want me to be late when it comes to our dates?" L. Joe smiled, he stopped walking and looked at you "Because, every minute is worth it, if you're late then that just means less time of being with you and seeing you~ I want to spend every moment with you happily~" he explained and kissed your forehead, you on the other hand is blushing madly. L. Joe and his sweet words are too much for you not that you mind it's just.. the feeling if hearing it from him is different but you like it. 

You smiled at him and nodded "I also wouldn't want to waste time~ I want to spend every second with you Byunghun~" L. Joe smiled at your words and he pecked your lips "I love you babe and don't forget that" he said lovingly and you nodded "I love you too" you both smiled and chuckled "We really shouldn't be doing this in the middle of the bridge" you said and you both laughed "we'll its romantic anyways, lets go" L. Joe said and you both started walking again.

As you two were walking you both saw very familiar figures walking around as well. 

"Babe" L. Joe called you "hmm? What?" "Isn't that Chunji over there?" He said, you looked at where he was pointing to and it's true Chunji was there but with who? "그 여자 누구지? (Who is that girl?)" You asked L. Joe just shrugged. You both decided to get closer and you both planned on following the two. 

After a while.. 

You were shocked to see who it was. "Oppa~ isn't that Minjung?" You asked, "what? Can't be" L. Joe said and looked closely, his small eyes widens "omg it is her!!! What are they doing here? What's their relationship status? Do you know anything about this? Why didn't Chunji tell me?" L. Joe asked "oppa first ask me questions one at a time second I don't know why they're here and I don't know anything about their relationship Minjung didn't say anything" you said. You both were looking at them and following them around. You two seemed like stalkers but you two didn't mind. 

_________________________________________________________________

Whew~~ so what could Chunji and MinJung's relatiinship be?? 

And 

Damn L. Joe being the sweet guy... I feel lonely writing this story lool~ 

Anyways, ENJOY 

LOVE YOU ♡♡